Shawna C.
Columbus, OH

How is the glow? Is it a "shine a flashlight and summon Batman" kinda glow? Cuz I can't settle for less lol

Laiba K.
Laiba K.
Vancouver
3 months, 3 weeks ago
It glowwws! I love this highlight and I like it better than the fenty gold one and amerzy and moon child. I have the moon child and my sister has the others. I have tried all but love this the most.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Scarbough , ON
5 months, 2 weeks ago
Honestly the glow is so amazing and trust me you will love it.
Cheyanne I.
Cheyanne I.
Fort Collins
6 months ago
For each of the colors, you can build up the intensity very easily! And the intensity can range from very subtle to very blinding -whatever your preference!
Rojan N.
Rojan N.
Pasadena, CA
8 months, 1 week ago
Yes, even with tapping off the excess pigment off my brush 20 times, Batman will still be arriving at my doorstep! However, this kit does look better on deeper skin tones, so if you have a lighter complexion I recommend the Sugar Glow Kit~
Nikila A.
Nikila A.
Philadelphia, PA
9 months ago
You can build it up to be a super glow or use a little bit for a more sun kissed glow
Asha D.
Asha D.
1 year, 3 months ago
It's mainly just sparkles, there isn't much of a glow.