We see that you are using Firefox. To get the best experience, please update your browser.

BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #3 in Highlighter

A collection of four metallic powder highlighters for intense luminosity. Layer shades of Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit, or wear them separately, on the face and body for a radiant glow. Ideal for use with Brush #23.

• Bronzed – Amber with a penny metal finish
  • Tourmaline – Warm taupe with a rose gold finish
  • Moonstone – Radiant quartz with a pearl finish
  • Summer – Luminous sand with a white gold finish

Bronzed, Tourmaline: Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Wax, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Magnesium Myristate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, May Contain/Peut Contenir: (+/-) Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) <154296> Summer: Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Mica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Wax, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Magnesium Myristate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Tin Oxide, May Contain/Peut Contenir:

• So I've been debating to buy this glow kit? Haven't read the revi...84 Answers
  • How is the glow? Is it a "shine a flashlight and summon Batman" k...4 Answers
  • Does this show up enough my face or it will just be like I am not...6 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "must must buy!! the fact that it sets up my face and i have oil skin so it doesn't smudges " in 883 reviews
Alex S.
CA
Something about this palette really didn't work for me. Yes, there is a massive amount of product in there for a very generous price, but it's just not worth it. Something quite strange happened to me when I tried to use this palette. I attempted to apply the shade "Summer" using my Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Setting Brush. The powder would not pick up on the brush whatsoever. Very little powder was on my brush, it just created a bit of kick up in the pan. I thought the brush was an issue, so I tried using an Anastasia Beverly Hills A23 Large Diffuser Brush #23 brush instead. I figured it would work, since it was by the same brand. That brush was a little better, but it still wasn't working well. At this point, I was convinced that the shade "Summer" was the issue, not the brush. But I went through very similar processes with both "Tourmaline" and "Moonstone." I did not try the fourth shade (I think it's called "Bronzed") because it's much too deep for my skin. I've never had that issue with any other highlighters, or cheek products at all, for that matter. But because of how popular the ABH Glow Kits are, I was very disappointed by the quality. On top of the issue I had with the product not picking up, by the time I managed to actually get product onto my face, it was so glittery. If you're into that style of highlighter, go for it, but I prefer a smoother formula and found the glitter very irritating. I'm not sure if the issue was just the Sun Dipped version or if I happened to purchase a "dud," but I was not impressed and would recommend that you proceed with caution when purchasing.
Cheyanne I.
Fort Collins
I am completely in love with this glow kit. The colors are perfectly pigmented and I love the selection of colors.

- Bronzed is a warm, coppery color that is the darkest of the four shades. I use this one when I want more of a dark, tan, bronze look.
- Tourmaline is the other dark shade of the four is a warm taupe, almost purple shade. I find that this one adds a lot of depth, but this is the shade that I use the least.
-Summer is the lightest of the shades and is a really light, golden pigment. I love to use this on my cupid's bow, nose, and underneath my brow arch.
-Moonstone is my favorite! It's a warm peachy almost pink color. I use this almost daily on my cheekbones.

All of the colors have the capability to be built upon for more intensity. And for the amount of product you get, the price is very fair, especially for such a high-quality product!

Erica G.
This glow kit is PERFECTION. The Sun Dipped kit comes with four highlighting shades ranging on a gradual scale of light to dark. Each one is beautiful and perfectly pigmented. Being fair-skinned, I thought these might be the wrong shade/color spectrum for me but to my surprise they work great with my skin tone. I really love them all, but you can see by looking at my kit that I particularly favor two of them: I love using the lightest shade, Summer, on the tip of my nose, inner corners of my eyelids and just a touch on my Cupid’s bow. The medium-dark shade, Tourmaline, goes on beautifully over my bronzer and blush, and just a touch adds a lot of depth and glow. These two shades have become a part of my daily routine. I love to play with the others, Bronze, the darkest shade and Moonstone, the medium-light shade, when I feel like changing up my look.

In my picture, I used Summer, Tourmaline and Bronze #NoFilterNeeded!
yvette s.
Overland Park, KS
I may be slightly obsessed with Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kits. Just a little bit. (OK let’s stop pretending here, you know I’m a genuine makeup hoarder! :P) So when the new ABH Glow Kit Sun Dipped was released, I just had to add it to my collection.

Quick Facts

4 different highlighter pans, with 0.26 oz of product in each pan
Individual shade names: Bronzed (warm copper), Summer (warm golden), Tourmaline (slightly warm taupe), Moonstone (warm peachy-yellow)
Finely milled, metallic powders used to highlight the cheekbones, cupid bow, or down the nose
Dermatalogically tested, no parabens or mineral oil
Ability to be removed from packaging/depotted
Cruelty free
Sun Dipped is a limited edition set of shades
$40 — can be purchased at Sephora , Ulta, or on ABH’s website

Summer and Moonstone are quite similar. Summer is on the yellow side while as Moonstone is on the pinker side. All the colors are gorgeous and perform wonderfully. I would definitely recommend this palette for people who love to highlight and don’t mind having to mix some together because maybe one is too dark or too light.
Stephannie K.
Fairfax, VA
This is my go-to highlighter kit! There are four different shades in the kit- two brown highlighters, one sandy colored highlighter, and one gold highlighter. I will say, I don't really use the darker highlighter colors other than when I want a really glowy/shimmer look and I top it on top of my bronzer because I have more fair/pale skin. I've used the gold and sandy colored highlighters a lot and I still haven't hit pan on either- this product is made to last! The only reason I wouldn't give this 5 stars is mainly because I don't really use two of the highlight colors in this palette all the time, and maybe my money could have gone to a single highlighter which I use all the time, but I still don't regret getting this kit!
Morgan M.
Westerville , OH
This is my favorite pallet in my collection. The colors are beautifully in color and have high pigmentation. I use moonstone and summer daily. This adds such a shimmery finish. This pallet could give a dramatic or simple glow, perfect for any day or night! I definitely recommend this pallet to everyone and think it should be a staple in every makeup collection. The regular price is great ($40) It is even better when you can find it at the discounted price ($24). I definitely will be purchasing this once i run out.
Rebecca M.
Wichita
What a great highlighting palette. I own the sun dipped glow kit and now the newest glow kit with kitten, 143, forever young, etc. and use it almost daily. No matter what other highlighter I use I always end up coming back to this kit the very next day. I wear the JS Skin Frost, Becca Highlighter, Becca Liquid Highlighter, Ofra 3d pyramid bronzer highlighter, etc. And this is the second best highlighter I have ever used. The only better highlighter I've used of all price points from $2 to $150 the mary loumanizer is hands down the best but this is almost right on par with that an in a great amount of creative colors that you can choose from for any skin tone and undertone.
The highlighter Is so amazingly pigmented, long lasting, easy to apply and with a buttery formula. This super shimmery formula may be full of shimmer but it stays put and doesn't fall out all over the face and turn you into a glitter bomb. It also can be blended out to look natural or built up to look like those strobing pics you've seen everywhere. The amount of time this lasts on my oily skin is amazing and that means on everyone else you really won't need any touch ups. It will stay out and look just as good as the moment you put it in at the end of your work day. It also doesn't make large pores look larger or acne and dry skin patches look more obvious. And the fact that they are always coming out with new and out of the box colors you'd never think you'd wear as a highlighter that end up looking more bomb than anything you've ever tried and ends up being your go to is a testament to this brand, their creativity and how they view and appreciate their customers and fans. I will always be a fan of anastasia and will buy everything from every collection of hers that I can and honestly At this price point for this amount of product at this quality you can't go wrong.
Don't buy from anywhere that's not a big, reputable chain.
Ashley G.
THIS IS MY HOLY GRAIL HIGHLIGHT KIT💗💗 i can go on about how good this palette is. these are so pigmented, not glittery whatsoever, just makes your skin look super blinding. im able to use all shades, i just mix turmaline with the 2 lighter shades and i use the bronzey one as a shadow which is the only downside. not only is the quality of this highlight kit a1, but for the size of these 4 pans, the price is quite fair for a high end product. most drugstore highlighters run between $7-$10 anyway, so for 4 id say it’s definitely worth it. i just ordered the sugar glow kit a couple days ago and i’m veryyy excited. another thing is i think ABH should make palettes for one skin tone in one palette. like instead of combining dark pans with really light ones, they should make individual palettes for light-medium tones and deeper ones that way everyone can get a good use of all the shades.
Nora C.
Madison, WI
SOOOOOOOO AMAZING! First of all the colors that are in this are stunning on every skin tone and the undertones are even prettier. I love how you can take out the pans to make your own palette too (even though I haven't done it). There is so much product and the shimmer is to die for. When in the light I always get compliments and my friend has even bought one because she loved the way it looked on me. This product looks amazing on every skin tone which I love! Anastasia has such good quality products and honestly price is pretty great considering how great this works. Highly recommend if you love makeup!
Ali W.
University Cy, MO
Nothing beats this stuff! This is my all time favorite highlighter palette and I’ve tried many. Nothing can compare. I always get compliments when I wear this and it lasts forever. The summer shade always runs out the fastest for me. My least favorite shade is the bronzed but during the summer I use it more.

Pro tip: Best used on cheek bones and tip of nose and upper lip!

This looks so good on olive skin tone!
Rosie G.
So I've been debating to buy this glow kit? Haven't read the reviews but what would you rate this? How good does it apply to the skin?
Grecia F.
I am dying to get this!! Do you guys think they are worth the hype?
Luna G.
San Francisco , CA
Is this worth getting? I hear it's good but is it worth it?
Keke J.
Jacksonville, FL
Does this product have a buttery texture?
Leslie K.
Dalton, GA
I have been trying to get this glow kit but a lot of people tell me that they are not pigmented ? Can someone help me out