BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #3 in Highlighter

A collection of four metallic powder highlighters for intense luminosity. Layer shades of Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit, or wear them separately, on the face and body for a radiant glow. Ideal for use with Brush #23.

• Bronzed – Amber with a penny metal finish
  • Tourmaline – Warm taupe with a rose gold finish
  • Moonstone – Radiant quartz with a pearl finish
  • Summer – Luminous sand with a white gold finish

Bronzed, Tourmaline: Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Wax, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Magnesium Myristate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, May Contain/Peut Contenir: (+/-) Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) <154296> Summer: Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Mica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Wax, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Magnesium Myristate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Tin Oxide, May Contain/Peut Contenir:

• How is the glow? Is it a "shine a flashlight and summon B...6 Answers
  • So I've been debating to buy this glow kit? Haven't read ...85 Answers
  • Does this show up enough my face or it will just be like ...8 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "must must buy!! the fact that it sets up my face and i have oil skin so it doesn't smudges " in 883 reviews
brianna c.
This was my first glow kit from Anastasia and my first highlighters from her company as well, and let me just say these highlighters blew me away when I first bought them. I love how they’re not chunky and glittery but they’re shiny and blinding! I think this highlighter palette is definitely better for darker skin tones but if you have a lighter skin tone you can definitely buy this as well. there are two shades (tourmaline and bronzed) which are a little bit darker and may not be flattering on lighter skin tones but you can always use them as eyeshadows! I love to use those during the summer when I’m nice and tan, I look amazing and I have a pretty medium skin tone. I live somewhere where it’s sunny year round right near the ocean so this palette is definitely good for every day use for me because of where I am from. I recommend it to everyone though, it has shades that are very light and can be used during winter and it also shades that are very dark so no matter what time of the year it is, this highlighter palette is perfect for whatever and whenever!
Cheyanne I.
Fort Collins
I am completely in love with this glow kit. The colors are perfectly pigmented and I love the selection of colors.

- Bronzed is a warm, coppery color that is the darkest of the four shades. I use this one when I want more of a dark, tan, bronze look.
- Tourmaline is the other dark shade of the four is a warm taupe, almost purple shade. I find that this one adds a lot of depth, but this is the shade that I use the least.
-Summer is the lightest of the shades and is a really light, golden pigment. I love to use this on my cupid's bow, nose, and underneath my brow arch.
-Moonstone is my favorite! It's a warm peachy almost pink color. I use this almost daily on my cheekbones.

All of the colors have the capability to be built upon for more intensity. And for the amount of product you get, the price is very fair, especially for such a high-quality product!

Josefa G.
Houston Tx
It’s got gorgeous colors, as a light/medium skintoned person I didn’t realize the colors fit tanner/darker skin tones better but I noticed I could still use them.
The highlighters are very finely milled and go on like a nice shimmer instead of specks of glitter however they do not last all day.
The palette is magnetized and you can easily pop the colors out to put into a Z palette though .
Picture: colors are in the order from left to right (bronzed, Summer, tourmaline, moonstone)

My insight as how the colors fit my skin tone:
The color Summer (top right) is really nice and dip into it for an inner corner highlight, while I use the moonstone color everyday because the undertones matches my skin tone better and looks more natural. The color Tourmaline I’ve been meaning to dip into more because it’s similar to moonstone and is not nearly as dark as it looks in the pan. As for the color bronzed I feel is too dark for me as it is a coppery color but it’s definitely a beautiful color, I just prefer pinks.
Alex S.
CA
Something about this palette really didn't work for me. Yes, there is a massive amount of product in there for a very generous price, but it's just not worth it. Something quite strange happened to me when I tried to use this palette. I attempted to apply the shade "Summer" using my Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Setting Brush. The powder would not pick up on the brush whatsoever. Very little powder was on my brush, it just created a bit of kick up in the pan. I thought the brush was an issue, so I tried using an Anastasia Beverly Hills A23 Large Diffuser Brush #23 brush instead. I figured it would work, since it was by the same brand. That brush was a little better, but it still wasn't working well. At this point, I was convinced that the shade "Summer" was the issue, not the brush. But I went through very similar processes with both "Tourmaline" and "Moonstone." I did not try the fourth shade (I think it's called "Bronzed") because it's much too deep for my skin. I've never had that issue with any other highlighters, or cheek products at all, for that matter. But because of how popular the ABH Glow Kits are, I was very disappointed by the quality. On top of the issue I had with the product not picking up, by the time I managed to actually get product onto my face, it was so glittery. If you're into that style of highlighter, go for it, but I prefer a smoother formula and found the glitter very irritating. I'm not sure if the issue was just the Sun Dipped version or if I happened to purchase a "dud," but I was not impressed and would recommend that you proceed with caution when purchasing.
Erica G.
This glow kit is PERFECTION. The Sun Dipped kit comes with four highlighting shades ranging on a gradual scale of light to dark. Each one is beautiful and perfectly pigmented. Being fair-skinned, I thought these might be the wrong shade/color spectrum for me but to my surprise they work great with my skin tone. I really love them all, but you can see by looking at my kit that I particularly favor two of them: I love using the lightest shade, Summer, on the tip of my nose, inner corners of my eyelids and just a touch on my Cupid’s bow. The medium-dark shade, Tourmaline, goes on beautifully over my bronzer and blush, and just a touch adds a lot of depth and glow. These two shades have become a part of my daily routine. I love to play with the others, Bronze, the darkest shade and Moonstone, the medium-light shade, when I feel like changing up my look.

In my picture, I used Summer, Tourmaline and Bronze #NoFilterNeeded!
kelsey g.
To start off, my skin is very pale and I typically go for the lightest shade of foundation a collection has. With that being said, I can wear all three shades in this pallet except for the bronzed one. I typically use the bronze color in the pallet as an eyeshadow and it looks amazing for that use as well. I think this pallet can suit all different types of skin tones and sits on the skin flawlessly. I use it all the time and get compliments that my skin is glowing...so it looks like a glow from within. This can be buildable without looking chalky, I usually take my beauty blender and setting spray and push it into the skin for an even more natural appearance. It can go straight onto bare skin as well which I love for the days when I don't want to wear makeup but want a healthy skin look.
Viona C.
Flushing, NY
My favorite glow kit of all time! I received this as a gift from a friend and I really love how pigmented everything in this palette is! The formula of the highlighters is super buttery and pigmented. I actually use bronzed as a bronzer a majority of the times and it works very well for me. The other three highlighters are great and accentuate any part you decide to swipe it over! I was surprised with how pigmented the peachy tone was actually because I expected it to be very subtle like how a lot of highlighters usually are, but to my amazement, all of these colors have a great amount of intensity. I recommend this palette for people with darker complexions, because I believe that some of the colors are a little too dark for pale complexions. Overall, I RECOMMEND THIS PALETTE!
yvette s.
Overland Park, KS
I may be slightly obsessed with Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kits. Just a little bit. (OK let’s stop pretending here, you know I’m a genuine makeup hoarder! :P) So when the new ABH Glow Kit Sun Dipped was released, I just had to add it to my collection.

Quick Facts

4 different highlighter pans, with 0.26 oz of product in each pan
Individual shade names: Bronzed (warm copper), Summer (warm golden), Tourmaline (slightly warm taupe), Moonstone (warm peachy-yellow)
Finely milled, metallic powders used to highlight the cheekbones, cupid bow, or down the nose
Dermatalogically tested, no parabens or mineral oil
Ability to be removed from packaging/depotted
Cruelty free
Sun Dipped is a limited edition set of shades
$40 — can be purchased at Sephora , Ulta, or on ABH’s website

Summer and Moonstone are quite similar. Summer is on the yellow side while as Moonstone is on the pinker side. All the colors are gorgeous and perform wonderfully. I would definitely recommend this palette for people who love to highlight and don’t mind having to mix some together because maybe one is too dark or too light.
Megan B.
Lapeer, MI
I love these hilights, the combination of these slightly varied colors are great to add depth to a look. I find myself using at least two shades each time I use it, I especially love the peach shade. The light gold shade is perfect for a brow bone or inner corner hilight. I don't reach for the darker shade often because it is too dark for my complexion, but it is beautiful on the eyes for a natural glowy look. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because these powders have such a strong strobing effect it is too much for my preference for every day makeup, and I only use it on heavier makeup days. (This would probably be a positive point for some people - the 'blinding' look just isn't my daily preference)
Amanda S.
Dover, PA
Just received in the mail yesterday evening, it appeared very shimmer shimmer. After applying it this morning I am so much In love. The colors are very beautiful, gives off the best-contour or the most beautiful highlight. I have dry skin and I always moisturize so this worked well for me. The tormaline shade was my favorite. It provided an excellent contour. With that being said you don’t really need a lot of product on your brushes either, a little goes a long way. Will be purchasing again. Paid $40 on Sephora website!! Highly recommend this product. Packaging was beautiful too!!
Rosie G.
So I've been debating to buy this glow kit? Haven't read the reviews but what would you rate this? How good does it apply to the skin?
Grecia F.
I am dying to get this!! Do you guys think they are worth the hype?
Lisbeth G.
San Francisco, CA
Is this worth getting? I hear it's good but is it worth it?
Keke J.
Jacksonville, FL
Does this product have a buttery texture?
Leslie C.
Dalton , GA
I have been trying to get this glow kit but a lot of people tell me that they are not pigmented ? Can someone help me out