Anastasia Beverly Hills Sun Dipped Glow Kit
A collection of four metallic powder highlighters for intense luminosity. Layer shades of Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit, or wear them separately, on the face and body for a radiant glow. Ideal for use with Brush #23.
- Bronzed – Amber with a penny metal finish
- Tourmaline – Warm taupe with a rose gold finish
- Moonstone – Radiant quartz with a pearl finish
- Summer – Luminous sand with a white gold finish
Bronzed, Tourmaline: Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Wax, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Magnesium Myristate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, May Contain/Peut Contenir: (+/-) Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) <154296> Summer: Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Mica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Wax, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Magnesium Myristate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Tin Oxide, May Contain/Peut Contenir:
Top Questions See all 8,705 Q&A
- "must must buy!! the fact that it sets up my face and i have oil skin so it doesn't smudges " in 883 reviews
- Bronzed is a warm, coppery color that is the darkest of the four shades. I use this one when I want more of a dark, tan, bronze look.
- Tourmaline is the other dark shade of the four is a warm taupe, almost purple shade. I find that this one adds a lot of depth, but this is the shade that I use the least.
-Summer is the lightest of the shades and is a really light, golden pigment. I love to use this on my cupid's bow, nose, and underneath my brow arch.
-Moonstone is my favorite! It's a warm peachy almost pink color. I use this almost daily on my cheekbones.
All of the colors have the capability to be built upon for more intensity. And for the amount of product you get, the price is very fair, especially for such a high-quality product!
In my picture, I used Summer, Tourmaline and Bronze #NoFilterNeeded!
4 different highlighter pans, with 0.26 oz of product in each pan
Individual shade names: Bronzed (warm copper), Summer (warm golden), Tourmaline (slightly warm taupe), Moonstone (warm peachy-yellow)
Finely milled, metallic powders used to highlight the cheekbones, cupid bow, or down the nose
Dermatalogically tested, no parabens or mineral oil
Ability to be removed from packaging/depotted
Sun Dipped is a limited edition set of shades
$40 — can be purchased at Sephora , Ulta, or on ABH’s website
Summer and Moonstone are quite similar. Summer is on the yellow side while as Moonstone is on the pinker side. All the colors are gorgeous and perform wonderfully. I would definitely recommend this palette for people who love to highlight and don’t mind having to mix some together because maybe one is too dark or too light.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos