BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #3 in Highlighter

A collection of four metallic powder highlighters for intense luminosity. Layer shades of Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit, or wear them separately, on the face and body for a radiant glow. Ideal for use with Brush #23.

• Bronzed – Amber with a penny metal finish
  • Tourmaline – Warm taupe with a rose gold finish
  • Moonstone – Radiant quartz with a pearl finish
  • Summer – Luminous sand with a white gold finish

Bronzed, Tourmaline: Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Wax, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Magnesium Myristate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, May Contain/Peut Contenir: (+/-) Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) <154296> Summer: Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Mica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Wax, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Magnesium Myristate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Tin Oxide, May Contain/Peut Contenir:

• How is the glow? Is it a "shine a flashlight and summon B...6 Answers
  • So I've been debating to buy this glow kit? Haven't read ...86 Answers
  • Does this show up enough my face or it will just be like ...9 Answers
Anastasia Beverly Hills Sun Dipped Glow Kit
  • "must must buy!! the fact that it sets up my face and i have oil skin so it doesn't smudges " in 883 reviews
Josefa G.
Houston Tx
It’s got gorgeous colors, as a light/medium skintoned person I didn’t realize the colors fit tanner/darker skin tones better but I noticed I could still use them.
The highlighters are very finely milled and go on like a nice shimmer instead of specks of glitter however they do not last all day.
The palette is magnetized and you can easily pop the colors out to put into a Z palette though .
Picture: colors are in the order from left to right (bronzed, Summer, tourmaline, moonstone)

My insight as how the colors fit my skin tone:
The color Summer (top right) is really nice and dip into it for an inner corner highlight, while I use the moonstone color everyday because the undertones matches my skin tone better and looks more natural. The color Tourmaline I’ve been meaning to dip into more because it’s similar to moonstone and is not nearly as dark as it looks in the pan. As for the color bronzed I feel is too dark for me as it is a coppery color but it’s definitely a beautiful color, I just prefer pinks.
damaris a.
love the Anastasia Glow Kits. I am a MAC NC 30, so I'd say I'm medium toned and I own the Moonchild, That Glow, Sundipped and Nicole Guerriero Glow Kits. (Separate review of the Nicole Guerriero Glow Kit under the Nicole Guerriero subsection of Influenster. I am not fond of the cardboard packaging because they get damaged quite easily, and they aren't great as display pieces if they are dented. Also another issue I have with these kits is that they don't have mirrors in the packaging, which means they aren't that travel friendly. And I also wish that the Nicole Guerriero glow kit and the moonchild glow kits had removable pans. These highlighters are very blinding and don't over emphasise texture and doesn't cause a lot of skin texture. Use after setting your face for a blinding glow, or before setting spray for a natural glow. If you spray the brush with the highlighter on it will intensify the pigment too. But all the ABH glow Kit highlighters I have tried are very blendable and finely milled. I want them all.The first Glow Kit I invested in was the coveted That Glow glow kit. It is perfect for people with warm toned skin. The packaging is a square cardboard box which is pink to white ombre, with glitter which shows up in the light. The pans are removable which is great for travelling. I have hit pan on dripping in gold and bubbly. Bubbly is described as a pearlescent rose pink with golden undertones. I find this description quite interesting as on my skin it doesn't display any pink tones. Dripping in gold is described as a reflective gold with nude undertones, which I believe is an apt description. Another shade in this kit are sunburst, (bright gold with champagne undertones and a metallic finish) which I often apply over Dripping in Gold and Bubbly, and makes a phenomenal inner corner highlighter. The final shade in this kit is Golden Bronze (Golden Brown hue with a bronze shimmer finish), this shade can be used for a contour topper (for medium skintones) or an eyeshadow. I also sometimes mix it with Sunburst, in order to make it wore wearable as a subtle highlight for me.The Sundipped highlighter is for those with medium to dark complexions I believe. It has similar packaging to the That Glow glow kit, but it has a brown ombre. It contains the shades Bronzed, Summer, Moonstone and Tourmaline. I love the pinky tones of Tourmaline ( a warm taupe with a rose gold finish) I believe that it gives quite a natural glow on my skintone. The shade Moonstone (A peach with a pearl finish) also gives a pink tone to your highlights, however this is more intense that Tourmaline. Summer (A champagne tone with a white gold finish) is very adaptable, it looks phenomenal as an inner corner highlight, a standalone highlight, layered on other highlighters and as an eyeshadow. And I use Bronzed (A copper toned bronze) as a contour topper or an eyeshadow.The final glow kit I own is the moonchild glow kit. This is a glow kit which has six shades in it, which can be described as more colourful than the other glow kits. These are all very reflective shades, and they're very wearable for the more adventurous individuals. The packaging is gorgeous. It has a blue to white ombre packaging with rainbow reflection which is gorgeous! The shades in this kit are Blue Ice, Star, Purple Horseshoe, Pink Heart, Lucky Clover and Blue Moon. In my opinion Star (A moonstone fusion of mint, platinum and silver reflect) is the hardest to use on a medium skin tone because it is very pigmented and comes across as a cool grey toned highlighter. Pink Heart (Pearl white with a pink opal reflect) is arguably the most wearable because the pinkyness of it makes it seem like a blush, and it is the most natural shade in the palette although it is very pigmented and reflective. I don't get a lot of use personally from Lucky Clover (A shamrock-infused gold with canary yellow diamond reflect), because it is green toned, and I don't feel like it suits my skin tone. But it is very reflective and pigmented. In my experience, Purple horseshoe ( A glittering lavender with an arctic blue reflect) is quite a blue toned purple, but it's the most pigmented shade in the palette. Blue Ice (Diamond white with an icy blue reflect) looks white in the pan, but is more blue on the skin in my opinion than Blue Moon (Frozen blue with a silver reflect).
brianna c.
This was my first glow kit from Anastasia and my first highlighters from her company as well, and let me just say these highlighters blew me away when I first bought them. I love how they’re not chunky and glittery but they’re shiny and blinding! I think this highlighter palette is definitely better for darker skin tones but if you have a lighter skin tone you can definitely buy this as well. there are two shades (tourmaline and bronzed) which are a little bit darker and may not be flattering on lighter skin tones but you can always use them as eyeshadows! I love to use those during the summer when I’m nice and tan, I look amazing and I have a pretty medium skin tone. I live somewhere where it’s sunny year round right near the ocean so this palette is definitely good for every day use for me because of where I am from. I recommend it to everyone though, it has shades that are very light and can be used during winter and it also shades that are very dark so no matter what time of the year it is, this highlighter palette is perfect for whatever and whenever!
Alex S.
CA
Something about this palette really didn't work for me. Yes, there is a massive amount of product in there for a very generous price, but it's just not worth it. Something quite strange happened to me when I tried to use this palette. I attempted to apply the shade "Summer" using my Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Setting Brush. The powder would not pick up on the brush whatsoever. Very little powder was on my brush, it just created a bit of kick up in the pan. I thought the brush was an issue, so I tried using an Anastasia Beverly Hills A23 Large Diffuser Brush #23 brush instead. I figured it would work, since it was by the same brand. That brush was a little better, but it still wasn't working well. At this point, I was convinced that the shade "Summer" was the issue, not the brush. But I went through very similar processes with both "Tourmaline" and "Moonstone." I did not try the fourth shade (I think it's called "Bronzed") because it's much too deep for my skin. I've never had that issue with any other highlighters, or cheek products at all, for that matter. But because of how popular the ABH Glow Kits are, I was very disappointed by the quality. On top of the issue I had with the product not picking up, by the time I managed to actually get product onto my face, it was so glittery. If you're into that style of highlighter, go for it, but I prefer a smoother formula and found the glitter very irritating. I'm not sure if the issue was just the Sun Dipped version or if I happened to purchase a "dud," but I was not impressed and would recommend that you proceed with caution when purchasing.
Erica G.
This glow kit is PERFECTION. The Sun Dipped kit comes with four highlighting shades ranging on a gradual scale of light to dark. Each one is beautiful and perfectly pigmented. Being fair-skinned, I thought these might be the wrong shade/color spectrum for me but to my surprise they work great with my skin tone. I really love them all, but you can see by looking at my kit that I particularly favor two of them: I love using the lightest shade, Summer, on the tip of my nose, inner corners of my eyelids and just a touch on my Cupid’s bow. The medium-dark shade, Tourmaline, goes on beautifully over my bronzer and blush, and just a touch adds a lot of depth and glow. These two shades have become a part of my daily routine. I love to play with the others, Bronze, the darkest shade and Moonstone, the medium-light shade, when I feel like changing up my look.

In my picture, I used Summer, Tourmaline and Bronze #NoFilterNeeded!
kelsey g.
To start off, my skin is very pale and I typically go for the lightest shade of foundation a collection has. With that being said, I can wear all three shades in this pallet except for the bronzed one. I typically use the bronze color in the pallet as an eyeshadow and it looks amazing for that use as well. I think this pallet can suit all different types of skin tones and sits on the skin flawlessly. I use it all the time and get compliments that my skin is glowing...so it looks like a glow from within. This can be buildable without looking chalky, I usually take my beauty blender and setting spray and push it into the skin for an even more natural appearance. It can go straight onto bare skin as well which I love for the days when I don't want to wear makeup but want a healthy skin look.
yvette s.
Overland Park, KS
I may be slightly obsessed with Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kits. Just a little bit. (OK let’s stop pretending here, you know I’m a genuine makeup hoarder! :P) So when the new ABH Glow Kit Sun Dipped was released, I just had to add it to my collection.

Quick Facts

4 different highlighter pans, with 0.26 oz of product in each pan
Individual shade names: Bronzed (warm copper), Summer (warm golden), Tourmaline (slightly warm taupe), Moonstone (warm peachy-yellow)
Finely milled, metallic powders used to highlight the cheekbones, cupid bow, or down the nose
Dermatalogically tested, no parabens or mineral oil
Ability to be removed from packaging/depotted
Cruelty free
Sun Dipped is a limited edition set of shades
$40 — can be purchased at Sephora , Ulta, or on ABH’s website

Summer and Moonstone are quite similar. Summer is on the yellow side while as Moonstone is on the pinker side. All the colors are gorgeous and perform wonderfully. I would definitely recommend this palette for people who love to highlight and don’t mind having to mix some together because maybe one is too dark or too light.
Amanda S.
Dover, PA
Just received in the mail yesterday evening, it appeared very shimmer shimmer. After applying it this morning I am so much In love. The colors are very beautiful, gives off the best-contour or the most beautiful highlight. I have dry skin and I always moisturize so this worked well for me. The tormaline shade was my favorite. It provided an excellent contour. With that being said you don’t really need a lot of product on your brushes either, a little goes a long way. Will be purchasing again. Paid $40 on Sephora website!! Highly recommend this product. Packaging was beautiful too!!
Mary S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I really love this palette and have been using it for ages and I’ve barely made a dent. But, I’ve only pretty much been using the shade Summer (top right). I’ve also been using the shade directly below it once in a blue moon, but I literally never use the two shades on the left because they’re too dark for my skin. I love Summer and it’s my go-to highlight when I need something a little more dramatic, and it layers very well so I can give myself just a little glow or really go all out if I want to. It’s not just a sheen - it does have some shimmery-ness to it, but it’s very pretty. I wouldn’t purchase this palette again though, because I have no use for almost 3 out of the 4 shades, and it’s a bummer that I spent so much on essentially just 1 shade.
Rose D.
These highlighters are super smooth, buttery, and pigmented and they look really nice on the skin. Although they’re not chunky, a couple of the shades are a little bit too glittery on the skin for my taste but if you like a lot of highlight you would enjoy it. I’m just disappointed by the fact that one shade is to dark for me to use as a highlighter and another has a really weird undertone on my skin so I don’t use it. But that’s not an issue with the product and I knew that would happen when I bought it. Just be sure, if you’re at or paler than NC30 which I am, to swatch in store before you buy it if you truly want to use all four shades. I’m not sure it’s entirely worth it for just 2 of the 4 shades.
Rosie G.
So I've been debating to buy this glow kit? Haven't read the reviews but what would you rate this? How good does it apply to the skin?
Grecia F.
I am dying to get this!! Do you guys think they are worth the hype?
Lisbeth G.
San Francisco, CA
Is this worth getting? I hear it's good but is it worth it?
Keke J.
Jacksonville, FL
Does this product have a buttery texture?
Leslie C.
Dalton , GA
I have been trying to get this glow kit but a lot of people tell me that they are not pigmented ? Can someone help me out

back
Anastasia Beverly Hills Sun Dipped Glow KitInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016
Anastasia Beverly Hills