BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #6 in Highlighter

A collection of four metallic powder highlighters for intense luminosity. Layer shades of Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit or apply separately on face and body for a radiant glow. Ideal for use with Brush A23. Mix with Hydrating Oil for a body glow.

Four shades for highlighting eyes, face and body
Buildable metallic-lustre formula
Can be applied wet or dry

• Shade Descriptions:
  • Marshmallow: White pearl
  • Gumdrop: Duo chrome pink lilac
  • Starburst: Icy pink
  • Butterscotch: Honey gold

Marshmallow: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Synthetic Wax, Boron Nitride, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Magnesium Myristate, Silica, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Tin Oxide, May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) Gumdrop: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Boron Nitride, Synthetic Wax, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Magnesium Myristate, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Tin Oxide, Ma

• Do you think these colors are good for daytime wear?13 Answers
  • OH MAN! These highlighters look amazing! Are they blinding?2 Answers
  • Follow me on INSTAGRAM i will follow back🔂 @prettymelody...5 Answers
Anastasia Beverly Hills Sugar Glow Kit
  • "this pallette is great! it's really glowwy and reflective and looks as if it melts into the skin. although you do have to build up the pigmentation on your face so it's great for a natural or a full glam person! great colours too." in 72 reviews
  • "great kit from a trusted brand. i use this to give my skin its finishing touches. the colors are perfect for my fair skin and they apply easier. the price is a bit steep but the quality makes up for it." in 57 reviews
Lauren V.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Sugar Glow Kit hese high liters are THE bomb. They feel smooth and super fine, and you can pack it on as a subtle highlight or bold highlight. I got this as a gift and it’s the only highlighter I’ve been wearing lately! Marshmallow when put on the skin is the brightest of all, it’s looks like a white-subtle gold color. Gumdrop is SO pretty, it’s like a reflective pink with subtle purple and gold color in it, and it works with light skin tone and doesn’t leave a dark cast like other colored highlighters. Butterscotch is like a universal coppery gold highlighter, looks similar to marshmallow when applied, but it’s a little bit more gold. Starburst looks pink on the pallete but it’s actually the best highlight to go for a “subtle” look, it’s like light wash of a pinky white color. I love this pallete because the darker colors don’t leave a dark cast on me like other highlighters do, so it works on any skin tone. And SOO pigmenteeeed!!
Casey S.
Brunswick, MD
This has my everyday highlighter in it so I have to give it 5 stars. Everyday people ask me what highlighter I’m wearing and it is the one in the bottom left corner of this palette! It is called starburst and I am in loveee with it. It looks pink in the pan but isent very pink in my face which is how I like it for my everyday highlight. The rest of these colors aren’t amazing for everyday use to me because 2 of them are sparkly which I don’t like and one is sort of color shifting to pink. This is an amazing palette for $40 because sometimes 1 highlight costs that much. I think they are all full sizes
Sarah G.
houston, tx
Review for: Anastasia Beverly Hills Sugar Glow Kit more...
I purchased this pallet during the Sephora sale because I heard lots of talk about the shade starburst, and since you can’t buy it alone I figured I’d just get the pallet. I started out, of course, using that shade first and loved it. But all of the highlighters in this pallet are so pretty on the skin. I wasn’t too sure about the two darker shades but gumdrop (the top right highlighter) has become my favorite. It has a beautiful iridescent shimmer to it that just makes my soul so happy. I could literally douse myself in the highlighter and be happy. I use it on my cheekbones, nose, Cupid’s bow, and brow bone. The lighter highlighter in the top left corner (I can’t remember the name of that one) is perfect for an inner corner highlighter and it also layers really nicely over a matte liquid lip. I’m obsessed!
Sarah P.
Review for: Anastasia Beverly Hills Sugar Glow Kit more...
This highlighter palette is so gorgeous, and I love how the shades look on my fair skin tone! Gumdrop is such a cool shade because it looks bronzy in the pan but it has flecks of pink and it is stunning! I gave this palette 4 stars because of the shade Butterscotch. From the side it is a beautiful, blinding shade of gold on my cheek bones but when I look straight ahead, it appears darker and it looks like there’s a streak on my face. However, I think it would look amazing on deeper skin tones and it could be a good eyeshadow or inner corner highlight! The highlighters are also super buttery and pigmented... I definitely recommend this palette!
Heather B.
Anoka
This is my favorite highlighter palette. The highlighters are so pretty and they blend into my skin instead of just sitting on top of it like some highlighters do. There is a good variety of tones in it, enough that feel like if I got rid of all my other highlighters I would still have what I needed in this glow kit. I was a little worried that gum drop would be too dark on me, but it's actually quite pretty and gives a kind of flushed look that I really like. It does not have a mirror, but that's not really a drawback for me since I don't really see a situation where I would have this with me and not have either access to a mirror or another palette that does have a mirror, and it's cheaper without the mirror.
Shelby w.
I had recently had gotten this product and I think it is a really good highlight. If your interested in the less blinding you know high lights it's more for you they wear really great last a long time you get what you paid for. The packaging is decerative really catches your eye when your walking into Sephora or ulta. it has colors for all skin colors from light to medium to dark the packaging is heavy and feels smooth Three of the four shades–all but Gumdrop–are shades previously released, though Gumdrop has two similar shades from past releases that the kit itself is nothing new if you are a collector of the Glow Kits. If you like really intense highlighters and don’t mind some glitter, it might work for you, but if you prefer subtle highlighters and no glitter, this will be a miss.
Bobbi V.
san antonio
i usually like anastasia but this didn’t work well with my skin. here’s what i think: 1) easy to apply, i used a brush and it would easily glide and it’s buildable 2) two out of the four shades were just simply too dark and didn’t help my cheek bones pop 3) it’s very pigmented and you don’t need much! but like i said the two darker shades made my highlight look unnatural and didn’t sit well with my skin 4) for the price, i think i should have tried a single shade or a different palette. 5) i personally don’t think it’s worth the money but i know more people get better results so i don’t wanna lose faith on this product
i definitely recommend trying eyeshadow palettes from anastasia!
Julia R.
Boryspil, Gorkogo 50, Apt27
I love ABH) And I love this highlighter!
It’s pretty, it has big four portions of different shades which I choose every time depending on my general makeup as well as my mood)
it also looks natural and fresh on my face, doesn’t make it too sparkling or too doll-face).
Don’t worry about getting too much highlight - in the end, you are the one deciding on the amount of light you want to add).
From the moment I bought it - there is never a day without it!
Georgia R.
Hopatcong
I have been trying out highlighters for about a year and couldn’t find anything suitable for my cool-toned, very light/fair complexion. I also have dry skin, so most highlighters would appear chalky and unnatural since most mainstream products are golden/ bronze toned in an effort to appeal to a broader range of skin tones. This palette has changed it all for me. I won’t comment on each shade individually cause I feel my personal complexion isn’t relatable enough to give it a fair review. But I must say, most of the reviews already posted are spot on in their description of the shades! So thanks, guys! I’ve read most of them on here as well as other sources. That was super helpful in my decision to purchase this Glow Kit. As for the product itself, its creamy, featherly feeling lightweight consistency is a dream. I think all skin types would benefit from that, if your goal is to look hydrated and youthful. If you are more into a Cakey type of look, not sure if this is for you. I will definitely try for a more blinding look whenever the night life calls. I could say more but don’t want to write a repetitive review.
Nat B.
Land O Lakes
This was one of the first big purchases that i made when i really began to grow my collection I was really excited about this product it is very creamy and applies really well. I personally can use all the Shades some I use on the body if they are too dark. They apply really well the face as well as on the eyes as a inner corner highlight and a brow bone Highlight. I would definitely recommend these kits especially for freelance artist because of the variety of shades and skin tones you can use this on. The highlight is buildable and creates a blinding highlight to the tops of your cheekbones. You will not be disappointed with any of the Anastasia glow kits.
Cindy R.
Doral, FL
Do you think these colors are good for daytime wear?
Sun Dipped or Sugar Glow kit ?
Katherine Anne C.
Abu Dhabi
Is this good for brown complxion skin like me?
Maddie A.
london
Is this worth the money are they really hat pigmented
Giovanna D.