Anastasia Beverly Hills Sugar Glow Kit

Anastasia Beverly Hills’ all-in-one Sugar Glow Kit contains 4 shades of highlighting powder featuring pink tones and intense luminosity. With a lightweight, refined formula, each shade delivers buildable coverage with a metallic-lustre finish. Shades Included: Marshmallow (White pearl) Gumdrop (Duo chrome pink lilac) Starburst (Icy pink) Butterscotch (Honey gold)

How is the pigmentation of this product?
MORPHE The James Charles Artistry Palette ? [product:morphe-the-james-charles-artistry-palette]
How could I do it? If I want it, I want it for my makeup collection for the reviews I make.? How can I get it?
Start your review of Anastasia Beverly Hills Sugar Glow Kit!
Product Highlights
“...into the skin. although you do have to build up the pigmentation on your face so it's great for a natural or a full glam person! great colours too.” in reviews
“great kit from a trusted brand. i use this to give my skin its finishing touches. the colors are perfect for my fair skin and they apply easier. the price is a bit steep but the quality makes up for it.” in reviews
Conroe, TX
Review for: Anastasia Beverly Hills - Glow Kit - Sugar
THIS is by far my favorite Anastasia Beverly Hills glow kit and Highlighters out of the hundreds of brands and OTHER types of Highlighters that I own and have used/applied! This product/highlighters are SO easy to apply,especially with a round highlight brush or even a fan brush, with minimal fall out.This Glow kit leaves a GORGEOUS STROBED flawless Highlight Every single time! It's never chalky, SUPER pigmented with one swipe,it is so smooth and soft on the skin, does not add texture to the face!It's ABSOLUTELY true to color and so SUPER pigmented. It's created so that it's universally GREAT for every skin type and skin tone.Its super innovative and creative, has just beautiful shades in this kit.THIS is a discontinued glow kit,so I had to purchased it online,(it's not available at ULTA/Sephora/Anastasia Beverly Hills any longer).HOWEVER it hands down was one 100% worth every penny.The formula is ABSOLUTE perfection just like the Anastasia Beverly Hills x Amerzy Highlighter;THESE Highlighters glide on the skin like butter seamlessly.The colors are SO stunning; I love the champagne reflects, the pink,the peaches, and the bronze/golds! There's even a shade included called "Forever Lit" that looks almost white in the pan,the lightest shade, better than Laura Geller diamond dust highlight,and that's absolutely AMAZING for an inner corner highlight on the eyes,OR a GORGEOUS brow bone Highlight. It takes any eye look to the NEXT LEVEL.As a makeup artist, I find myself reaching for this glow kit more than any other highlighters/ABH glow kits that I own. I love that it's a six pan variety,so it's extremely versatile. The packaging is stunning with the barbie pink and glitter,it is sturdy,and does hold up even with ALOT of use.Anastasia Beverly Hills x Nicole G Absolutely SLAYED when they created this glow kit. It's a MUST HAVE in my collection, I do find myself using it more than the other Anastasia glow kits; it's my ABSOLUTE favorite that Anastasia Beverly Hills has released to date.The shades can be used for soft everyday subtle glow/looks on the high points of the face,all the way to the WHOLE red carpet fully Strobed GLAM type of looks.I will absolutely repurchase this glow kit if I can find another one available online,and I highly recommend THIS product! It's so good! All of the shades are SO wearable! There's not too much glitter like in the ABH dream glow kit, it's just a perfect formulation.So if you love Highlighters and you come across this particular Anastasia Beverly Hills x Nicole Guerriero glow kit, I highly reccomend that you Absolutely purchase it!I do love it more than my Becca,my JSC, Kylie,Laura Geller,Too Faced,Ofra,Etc. all of those AMAZING Highlighters! It's so Great! I can't find any Highlighters better than these.
Review for: Anastasia Beverly Hills Sugar Glow Kit
I received this highlight as a gift for a few Christmases ago (2018), and I was in love at first sight when I saw this because before I never used an actual high end highlighter and the highlighter I was using was on its last straw. Before I got Sugar Glow Kit, I used the [product:e.l.f.-cosmetics-sunkissed-glow-bronzer] ( I got it for like $2-$3) which I had for years and still worked like a charm. It gave me a healthy highlight not the beaming one that everyone was raving for and loved. I still loved it to this day, and I am still looking for it in stores because it was that good. And I never got anything high end before so I was shocked to recieve the Anastasia Beverly Hills Sugar Glow Kit this is really pricey it retails for $48 but sometimes goes on sale at Ulta, Sephora, and Macys for $24. And for my more melanin queens out there they have another shade ( Anastasia Beverly Hills sun dipped glow kit) just for you guys too. As soon as I got this highlighter I started using it everyday, ( I applied it by taking my [product:m.a.c-cosmetics-prep-plus-prime-fix] and spraying it on my brush then dipping in my brush in the pan and then applying it to my face) and it was nice. You can give yourself a beaming highlight or a natural glow with this. The only downfall is that on the back it has how long you can have this before it expires which was 12 months and this product as a a lot of highlight for 12 months. I personally don’t do my makeup everyday so this was going to last me for quite a while and I knew I couldn’t finish it in 12 months. So when the 12 months passed I started to notice that I kept the same method as before and that it wasn’t working how it used to when I first bought it and I was kinda bummed. When it started to not work like how it used to it reminded me a lot of my OG highlight, the [product:e.l.f.-cosmetics-sunkissed-glow-bronzer]. So I do recommend this product if you do your full on makeup everyday but if your someone like me who sometimes puts on just mascara and highlight, I recommend a single pan highlighter which will last.
Meriden
Review for: Anastasia Beverly Hills Sugar Glow Kit
They started falling apart... I was so upset because these match any skin tone and any makeup. LOVED IT! I I was impressed especially because it could be used for nighttime heavier makeup and or the daytime natural look. I could not be more disappointed that they decided to start breaking apart into tiny pieces. I opened it one day, and my favorite color was completely shattered with nothing left in the pot. The powder was everywhere. I had to clean my entire palette collection. I keep them very safe stacked upright in a container created just for palettes. And just FYI, palettes don't get dropped in my house, I spend way too much money on them. the only thing that I can come up with is that once the product was opened and exposed to air it lost the moisture that was keeping it together and just started falling apart once it was being used. I wasn't aware a refund would have been an option however, I do see a lot of people make these reviews stating that they sent items back for refunds things didn't even need to be damaged to be returned. It sucks because I thought for the first several uses it was the best thing I'd ever found for highlighter. Not too bright not too glittery, just enough to put a natural Sheen in the places that needed to be. Very very disappointed ABH.
Woodland, CA
Anastasia Beverly Hills Sugar Glow Kit uploaded by Swati K.
Review for: Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Sugar Kit
I am an absolute highlighter hoarder and the Anastasia Beverly Hills Sugar Glow Kit is a must have in everyone’s collection! It is just so gorgeous. Absolutely love the shade marshmallow.. it looks white in the pan but goes on like a beautiful gold highlight with no white tone whatsoever. The left two shades are more gold and the right two have hues of pink. I’m a digger for gold highlights and have the Anastasia Beverly Hills sun dipped glow kit to satisfy all my gold needs ✨ You get a lot of product and what I love the most is that you can repurchase and replace just a single pan for that one favourite shade of yours! You can either go subtle on these or use [product:m.a.c-cosmetics-prep-plus-prime-fix] for that blinding highlight! 💓 Have you tried any of the glow kits? Which is your favourite?
Pasadena, MD
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Anastasia Beverly Hills Sugar Glow Kit
10/10 my favorite highlighter I’ve ever bought. The colors are really pigmented and go on very nicely. I do use starburst the most out of the 4. I use this product every single day and would highly recommend it to anyone who needs a good long lasting easy to use highlighter Anastasia Beverly Hills Sugar Glow Kit
Ozark, MO
Anastasia Beverly Hills Sugar Glow Kit uploaded by Jennifer N.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Sugar Glow Kit uploaded by Jennifer N.
Review for: Anastasia Beverly Hills Sugar Glow Kit
I love this highlighter! There are 4 natural, but very different tones. The glitter is very fine and does not show up chunky on my face. I love to use the top right color over my blush because it has a little bit of a pink hue. I bought these on sale at ulta for $24 and would purchase again.
Richwood, WV
Review for: Anastasia Beverly Hills - Glow Kit - Sugar
This Glow Kit is absolutely beautiful. The highlights are blinding when you use a small bit of setting spray prior to applying them. They shades layer over one another and blend nicely into the skin. The highlight colors in this palette are great for both light and dark skin tones. These texture of these highlights are creamy and glide on easily. The palette retails for about $40 at Ulta and Sephora which means that each shade in the palette is $10. This palette is worth the money and is long lasting. I’ve used mine for almost two years and I just hit pan on my palette. During holidays such as Christmas you can find this palette on sale for $25 which is a steal!
Albany, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a pretty good highlighter palette. I honestly didn’t like it at all when I first purchased it, but it works for me using a different brush. I use this palette if I want more of a natural highlight, which really isn’t that often. This product is nice if you’re looking for a dewy glow from within look. I’m still giving this 4 stars even though I don’t use it very much because I have found that these highlights blend relatively easily into the skin. I will probably get more use out of it during the summer when I wear light coverage foundation or a tinted moisturizer. I would recommend this product to people who like a more shuttle highlight.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Anastasia Beverly Hills Sugar Glow Kit, Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Sugar Kit, Anastasia Beverly Hills - Glow Kit - Sugar, Anastasia Beverly Hills Sugar Glow Kit
Anastasia Beverly Hills Sugar Glow Kit- I absolutely love this highlighting palette/“glow kit”! It is super cute, so pigmented, and is great for any look! I also love how big the pans are! I will be getting a lot of use out of this! The shades marshmallow and starburst are glittery, but do not have as much glitter as gumdrop and butterscotch if anyone was wondering. I think that gumdrop and butterscotch are best for glam looks, but they are beautiful! I personally don’t mind much that they are glittery, as they look great when blended out, but I could understand if it bothered someone.
Riverview, FL
Review for: Anastasia Beverly Hills Sugar Glow Kit
I love all of the glow kits. I have yet to be disappointed by an ABH product. The highlighters in this glow kit are very buildable for a subtle glow or a blinding highlight. I like to mix the colors to create a unique color. The dark pink shade in this palette is not something I would wear as a highlighter so I like to use it as a blush topper to give my blush a little boost. It’s also fun to put these on your lips and top it with a gloss for a metallic look when I want to look super glowy and juitcy. I would definitely recommend this palette, as well as any other glow kit by ABH. (I have 5)