BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #2 in Highlighter

A collection of four metallic powder highlighters for intense luminosity. Layer shades of Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit or apply separately on face and body for a radiant glow. Ideal for use with Brush A23. Mix with Hydrating Oil for a body glow.

Four shades for highlighting eyes, face and body
Buildable metallic-lustre formula
Can be applied wet or dry

• Shade Descriptions:
  • Marshmallow: White pearl
  • Gumdrop: Duo chrome pink lilac
  • Starburst: Icy pink
  • Butterscotch: Honey gold

Marshmallow: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Synthetic Wax, Boron Nitride, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Magnesium Myristate, Silica, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Tin Oxide, May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) Gumdrop: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Boron Nitride, Synthetic Wax, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Magnesium Myristate, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Tin Oxide, Ma

• Which is your favourite shade highlight from the new 2017 Holiday...6 Answers
  • Do you think these colors are good for daytime wear?11 Answers
  • What ABH glow kit is your favorite? They’re 40% off this Black Fr...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Alaina R.
Livermore, CA
This glow kit has a great variety of shades- ranging from cool tones to warm tones. I believe 3 out of 4 shades are preexisting, with "Gum Drop" being new. This would be a suitable palette for people who like unique but still wearable shades. The formula is a bit glittery, with starburst being the least and butterscotch being the most. The shades wear nicely on the skin and can be blended out for a subtle glow. Keep in mind though that because of the shades, the glow will not be natural, simply just not as intense. I find I can receive both an intense and subtle finish from these highlighters depending on my application method.

The shade "Star Burst" was originally released in Anastasia's original glow kit, Gleam (no longer available). The shade compared to the original is almost exact, the only difference I spotted was that it has a tad bit more glittery-shimmer than the original. The shade is a pale color with a pink tone. It looks great on fair skin up to medium-light skin. The Gleam glow kit was my first actual highlighter, and the shade "Starburst" has been my favorite since I got the palette.

The shade "Gum Drop" is a pink duo chrome, that has honey reflects. It is very similar to the shade "Hard Candy" in the Gleam palette. The formula is quite glittery but smooth. Blends nicely. I prefer to use this as a blush topper or in-between my highlight and blush to blend them together.

The next shade is "Butterscotch," originally featured in the Sweets glow kit. This is the most glittery, chunky shade out of the kit. The color is truly a gorgeous gold-butterscotch color. It will flatter medium-deep skins so well if you do not mind glitter. Although the glitter is chunky, the product blends out nicely.

The last shade in the kit is called "Marshmallow." This color was also featured in the Sweets glow kit. It is a pearl shade with a yellow-gold reflect. It is smooth and not glittery nor chunky at all. It is definitely a very intense shade/formula.

Overall, if you already own The Gleam and Sweets glow kits, this purchase will not be necessary. If you didn't get your hands on the old glow kits and liked the shades, this kit is for you. Four high quality highlighters for $10 each is an amazing deal. This kit is a permanent edition.

Ashley G.
i ordered this a couple weeks ago along with my fenty foundation and i am literally obsessed. i feel like this is one of their only highlight palettes where all shades are workable for my skin tone. even though they all work, they’re pretty deceiving in the pans. like the pinkiest toned shade, Starburst is actually not pink at all but it’s such a beautttiiiifful reflective pale shade. it’s also the least glittery shade. Gumdrop is a bright pink duochrome so i thought i wouldn’t like it but when you blend it on the skin with a wet brush, it looks a lot more subtle. idk how it looks with a dry brush since i always wet mine. marshmallow looks like a white highlighter in the pan, but actually pulls off more gold. butterscotch is more golden toned in the pan, but it’s a beautiful white gold. regardles, it’s a beautiful palette and i totally recommend if you have a light skin tone. i will say that this one does look very slightly more glittery, but nothing at all like the gross and chunky ultimate glow kit. Starburst is my fav in the palette bc it’s the most buttery, smooth formula and flattering shade on my skin. i love abh glowkits and will keep purchasing as they come out with more
Sarah G.
Katy
I purchased this pallet during the Sephora sale because I heard lots of talk about the shade starburst, and since you can’t buy it alone I figured I’d just get the pallet. I started out, of course, using that shade first and loved it. But all of the highlighters in this pallet are so pretty on the skin. I wasn’t too sure about the two darker shades but gumdrop (the top right highlighter) has become my favorite. It has a beautiful iridescent shimmer to it that just makes my soul so happy. I could literally douse myself in the highlighter and be happy. I use it on my cheekbones, nose, Cupid’s bow, and brow bone. The lighter highlighter in the top left corner (I can’t remember the name of that one) is perfect for an inner corner highlighter and it also layers really nicely over a matte liquid lip. I’m obsessed!
Sarah P.
This highlighter palette is so gorgeous, and I love how the shades look on my fair skin tone! Gumdrop is such a cool shade because it looks bronzy in the pan but it has flecks of pink and it is stunning! I gave this palette 4 stars because of the shade Butterscotch. From the side it is a beautiful, blinding shade of gold on my cheek bones but when I look straight ahead, it appears darker and it looks like there’s a streak on my face. However, I think it would look amazing on deeper skin tones and it could be a good eyeshadow or inner corner highlight! The highlighters are also super buttery and pigmented... I definitely recommend this palette!
👑Regine D.
Florida
I own a couple ABH glow kits and out of all of them this one was my least favorite, I feel like three of the shades looks similar to their  shades in their other glow kits, when it comes to Marshmellow it looks silver to me not entirely silver but gave me Luna vibe from aurora but when swatched it was a completely different shade it ended up looking more like Trophy wife from Fenty beauty. And the highlighter itself was just not what I had expected for some reason it was kind of glittery I had bit and chunks of glitter so definitely not my favorite.
Alyssa H.
Little Elm, TX
I bought this from Sephora during VIB sale since I've had my eye on it for a while. This is my first glow kit from Anastasia Beverly Hills to try out and I knew I wanted it based off how well everyone speaks of her glow kits. I have been impressed with this! It's easy to build up or easy to look more "every day" if you use a light hand. Two of the shades have glitter infused and two have just a shine. I do prefer the shine shades over the glitter but I don't mind the glitter too much. Overall I'm glad to have purchased and still excited about this product!
Shariya A.
Lynnwood, WA
Amazing!!! Aurora used to be my favorite highlight palette, but Sugar easily takes the number one spot. The shades are all so beautiful and pigmented, and in my opinion, would be flattering on all skin tones. All the shades have gold reflects so even the lightest shade will not give off a grey cast when worn on a dark skin tone. The size of the pans are close to a full size individual highlighter so for $40 this is totally worth the money. I’m in love with Sugar and I know you will be too!!! In my picture I’m wearing Marshmallow and Gumdrop.
Jacquelyn H.
Jacksonville, FL
I am in love with the new Sugar Glow Kit by Anastasia Beverly Hills. I am already a huge fan of the other ABH Glow Kits and this one is just as awesome. The highlighters are gorgeous and the formula is amazing. They look beautiful on the skin and are not powdery at all. Gumdrop has a pink shift in it which is gorgeous, especially on the brow bone. The amount of product that you receive for just $40 is out of this world considering how much an individual highlight costs. Anastasia Beverly Hills really hit it out of the park with this holiday glow kit. I love it when companies bring back popular items even if it’s just for a limited amount of time. As a fan I am very impressed.
Alex N.
Cypress, TX
This is an amazing glow kit! I love it so much. I like that it has a little piece of other glow kits inside this one! It has 2 shades from the sweets kit and one from the gleam kit. I own neither of those kits but I feel like I have a taste of each of them inside this one! I would totally recommend. Especially if you don’t have the gleam kit or sweet kit. Now If you have either of them, especially the sweets kit I wouldn’t recommend it because you’re getting two of the same shades inside that one. But I love it since I have neither of them :)
Heidi J.
Libertyville, IL
This is my second highlighter palette, my first one was from NYX. For someone who is pale, I actually liked this palette because you can use all the different colors and it doesn't look too dark.  Yes, these highlights are pretty shimmery but its not too shimmery where you don't receive a good enough glow from this product. I just feel like compared to ABH's other highlighting palettes this one is more natural and can be used for an everyday look or you can glow till mars.
Cindy R.
Doral, FL
Do you think these colors are good for daytime wear?
Rachel G.
Which is your favourite shade highlight from the new 2017 Holiday Sugar Glow Kit? Marshmallow, Gumdrop, Butterscotch or Starburst ? ⭐️ ✨⭐✨⭐✨⭐✨ ️️️ Anastasia Beverly Hills Sugar Glow Kit
Ida B.
Does this look good on really pale skin?
Carli D.
Nazareth, PA
okay soo.. do i need this or ? 🤔
Mary A.
Nicholasville, KY
What is the best brush to use for this?