BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #14 in Highlighter

A collection of four metallic powder highlighters for intense luminosity. Layer shades of Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit or apply separately on face and body for a radiant glow. Ideal for use with Brush A23. Mix with Hydrating Oil for a body glow.

Four shades for highlighting eyes, face and body
Buildable metallic-lustre formula
Can be applied wet or dry

Shade Descriptions:
Marshmallow: White pearl
Gumdrop: Duo chrome pink lilac
Starbust: Icy pink
Butterscotch: Honey gold

Ingredients

MARSHMALLOW: TALC, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, OCTYLDODECANOL, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, SYNTHETIC WAX, BORON NITRIDE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DIMETHICONE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, MAGNESIUM MYRISTATE, SILICA, THEOBROMA GRANDIFLORUM SEED BUTTER, TIN OXIDE, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891)
GUMDROP: ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, OCTYLDODECANOL, TALC, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, BORON NITRIDE, SYNTHETIC WAX, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DIMETHICONE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, MAGNESIUM MYRISTATE, THEOBROMA GRANDIFLORUM SEED BUTTER, TIN OXIDE, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): RED 40 LAKE (CI 16035), IRON OXIDES (CI 77492, CI 77499), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891)
BUTTERSCOTCH: ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, OCTYLDODECANOL, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, TALC, SYNTHETIC WAX, BORON NITRIDE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DIMETHICONE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, MAGNESIUM MYRISTATE, THEOBROMA GRANDIFLORUM SEED BUTTER, TIN OXIDE, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): MICA, IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891)
STARBURST: TALC, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, OCTYLDODECANOL, SYNTHETIC WAX, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, BORON NITRIDE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DIMETHICONE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, MAGNESIUM MYRISTATE, THEOBROMA GRANDIFLORUM SEED BUTTER, TIN OXIDE, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): MICA, RED 7 LAKE (CI 15850), RED 40 LAKE (CI 16035), IRON OXIDE (CI 77492), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891)

• Do you think these colors are good for daytime wear?10 Answers
  • What ABH glow kit is your favorite? They’re 40% off this Black Fr...2 Answers
  • I want to try this product so bad1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I own the sun dipped, aurora, moonchild, Nicole gurriero and now this glow kit. This glow kit was a tad disappointing in terms of color selection and packaging design. It's a great palette but not terribly unique compared to other glow kits.
The outer coloring and the pinky and white type coloring reminds me so much of sweets and then the gold type colors have definitely been in all the glow kits almost except for moonchild and aurora.
So I did purchase this because I'm a collector of makeup but had i owned any of the glow kits like sun dipped and sweets I would pass on this probably and get any of the other more unique ones that are still available.
BUT if you have never owned a glow kit OR don't own any of the glow kits that have these similar colors already this is a great option with such pretty colors. It combines the prettiest colors of the prettiest and most wearable glow kits.
These colors would look so pretty on any skin tone and can be worn either really lightly and naturally or built up pretty easily for a super strobed out look. They are amazing as eyeshadows or mixed with blush or used as. Inner high and arch of brow highlights. Its just something everyone should own.
Also, owning the glow kits that I do these four well palettes are much better and softer and finely milled quality than the six well palettes (aurora and moonchild) so this is a great option.
The colors are very pretty and unique and could definitely be something you don't already own.
The quality is amazing like all glow kits. They apply easily and can be worn for almost any occasion on any skin type and any age group with just small changes on how it's used.
It lasts all day and even longer with primer and setting spray and non oily skin.
It travels well enough and it has a lightly magnetic closure but its not super secure so I wouldn't exactly recommend it for travel without extra precautions.
For the cost of this palette and the weight and quality of the product I believe this is a much better deal than most high end highlighters that are compareable and more expensive like becca skin perfecting highlighters for example.
Because of this I definitely recommend without any reservations at all.
Only purchase from authorized retailers like sephora, beautylish and abh website or the few dollars you save will be wasted on a rip off because it may look similar but the quality and colors won't even compare once applied.
Alysa M.
San Antonio, TX
This is the first and only ABH Glow Kit I own but I love it! I picked it up at a Macy's store.  The packaging is really cute and I love the magnetic closure. The colors are beautiful. The powders are very well made and smooth. Not gritty. They just glide on my skin and bring out a really beautiful banging highlight! My favorite shades are Marshmellow and Butterscotch. I love mixing those two. Marshmellow is a yellow-white intense highlight and Butterscotch is a gorgeous gold highlight that I think will look great on all different types of skin tones! Taffy is a warm bronze and Sassy Grape is a unique purple highlight. The color range on this palette is so versatile and work great for all different types of look. They last for a long time and are not glittery like some highlights are. I'm in love with this highlighting palette and I wish to try more from ABH!
Ashley Sue B.
Raleigh, NC
Nothing compares to the glow of this ABH Sugar kit! I'm in love. Seriously, I tested it against other competing brands, but this kit is the only one getting a workout in my collection! The colors are blinding highlights, with subtle shifts toward whichever color you see. Starburst is *probably* my favorite, though it is HARD to love just one. These aren't great for most women of color with deeper, richer tones. They are PERFECT on pale, fair skin, and on medium skin with neutral or cool undertones. And people can see you in the next town. The staying power goes all day and all night, too. Ahhhhhh I'm beyond smitten!
Lola S.
Penfield
Highly pigmented and extremely reflective palette. Really great for a large range of skin tones. The lighter tones marshmallow and stardust are perfect for the winter while the two others are the perfect glow for the summer! I’m sure this will last me a while; the big compacts are amazing but when it runs out I’ll be buying it again! Anastasia Beverly Hills Sugar Glow Kit
Tatiana M.
Anastasia did it again with another glow kit, and for the holiday too! The packaging is so cute and I love the color selection as well. The formulation of this is consistent with their other glow kits, as well as the intensity of the highlighters as well. They are metallic and beaming, perfect for that blinding highlight or even for a subtle one too. You'll just have to make sure you pick up a little since the pigmentation on these is definitely there. I love love love this glow kit and have not been able to put it down ever since I got mg hands on it.
Jacquelyn H.
Jacksonville, FL
I am in love with the new Sugar Glow Kit by Anastasia Beverly Hills. I am already a huge fan of the other ABH Glow Kits and this one is just as awesome. The highlighters are gorgeous and the formula is amazing. They look beautiful on the skin and are not powdery at all. Gumdrop has a pink shift in it which is gorgeous, especially on the brow bone. The amount of product that you receive for just $40 is out of this world considering how much an individual highlight costs. Anastasia Beverly Hills really hit it out of the park with this holiday glow kit. I love it when companies bring back popular items even if it’s just for a limited amount of time. As a fan I am very impressed.
Myranda C.
Anastasia always gets it right with their highlighting palettes. This is the second one I’ve purchased, along with Sun Dipped. The shades in this palette are on the lighter side, which I personally love. You get four, highly reflective shades that are to die for. The shades “Starburst” and “Butterscotch” are my favorites. The only one I have a problem with is “Gumdrop.” I just don’t see myself using such a pink highlight. They all swatch so beautifully and I love the way they look on the skin. The only shade in here that has a TINY glitter specks in it is, “Butterscotch” but you do not see these once applied to the skin. I’m so happy I purchased this! I hope this is in Anastasia’s permanent collection.
Vanessa D.
I sometimes find it hard to find a face palette such as contouring or highlighting powders where I’m able to use every shade in it and end up hitting pan on just one of the shades and never end up utilizing the whole thing. NOT WITH THIS PALETTE! I fine myself able to switch it up every day with this kit. I also found using it on other people that it’s very flattering on many different skin tones! 10/10 would recommend.
Valarie B.
Mountain Home, ID
I was so excited to get this set of highlighter. I love how smooth and light the product is and the smell is not over powering. I am a med brown skin tone so the light colors are vibrant. This is my new go to highlighter palette. My favorite color by far is the gumdrop and the marshmallow. I recommend every make up lover own the sugar glow kit.
Vita G.
Staten Island, NY
I swore that I would not purchase anymore highlighters but once I saw this in store, I instantly changed my mind. All 4 colors are gorgeous but the starburst color is one of the best I have seen from any brand. Gumdrop is a very unique shade that is more duochrome leaning more toward the pink side. Stunning. There is glitter in two of the shades which is a huge turnoff for me but once applied, the glitter is barely noticeable.
Cindy R.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you think these colors are good for daytime wear?
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you guys know if this glow kit only for holiday or permanent?
Ida B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this look good on really pale skin?
Ree R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which is your favourite Glow Kit? ✨ I'm obsessed with Anastasia Beverly Hills Sugar Glow Kit 👏🏻✨
bdhhd h.