BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #5 in Foundation Sticks

A multitasking, medium to full coverage stick foundation. This highly-pigmented, buildable cream stick foundation creates a natural-looking, matte finish. Idea for all skintones and combination to oily skin types, it's easy to layer and delivers medium to full coverage with a smooth finish. It's perfect for all-over coverage, touch ups, or highlighting and contouring.

It is formulated Without:

- Parabens

- Sulfates

- Phthalates

• IMPORTANT!!!Is this good for dry skin and does it stay al...5 Answers
  • People are so annoying. How can you review a product that...4 Answers
  • What do you guys think about the abh stick foundation ?3 Answers
Daphne’s G.
I love this foundation stick for when I’m traveling and I don’t want anything liquid on my bag! It applies to the skin very smoothly and it’s great coverage! I love it because you don’t have to use a lot ether and it blends really well.
Jessica 🌷.
Chicago
Review for: Warm Natural (medium w/yellow undertones) more...
I liked this foundation because it had pretty good coverage. However, after 5 hours it started to leave me looking really oily which i don’t like. This was not for me.
Abby C.
Review for: Ivory (light w/neutral golden undertones) more...
i have a very fair complexion so it was a little too dark for me but the formula is really smooth and coverage is really nice (medium to full depending on how you build it) would buy again!!
Julia B.
Review for: Beige (light w/neutral undertones) more...
I love this stick foundation, it’s great to highlight zones on my face that need some lighter foundation, it blends well with other products. Has matte finish, the only thing you do feel it on your skin, it’s not very light.
Janina T.
national city, CA
Review for: Tan (medium w/cool undertones) more...
Altough the price is very affordable i feel like this product was not the greatest it isnt very long lasting it would male my skin appear very greasy even after applying a primer, and i feel like it is very little product
Isabella D.
Temecula, CA
So creamy and very long lasting foundation! Very High quality as expected from Anastasia Beverly Hills. I got the shade Honey , it matched my skin tone perfectly, the models they show is the same exact color! I recommend this for everyone to try!
Gia K.
Durham, NC
As a makeup artist, the way I would use this hygienically is I would scrape some product off onto a mixing plate and then apply to my subject's face. As a regular consumer, I find most people just go in directly to the face with the stick.
The coverage is medium, it is buildable, but I would personally stop at a second layer where it's almost full coverage but I still see my freckles coming through. I find that if you break this product down onto a mixing plate, applying with flat foundation brush sheers it out and using a dense brush amps up the coverage. On myself, I like to push this into the skin with a damp beauty blender.
If you have oily skin, definitely set your oilier zones and leave the rest because it's a nice radiant matte foundation.
If you have dry skin this might emphasize some of your texture. I suggest mixing some face oils to soften up the product, but do not build up because it will appear thick and too dry.
Tabassum A.
This is really lightweight and perfect for the summer, you forget that you even had the foundation on. Its medium coverage and you can build for extra coverage as well.
Alana T.
Gilbert
i use the cocoa foundation stick for contour nearly everyday & it has yet to do me wrong, very smooth and creamy and simple to apply, very nice on the skin and definitely would buy again!
Julia B.
Review for: Tan (medium w/cool undertones) more...
I love this stick foundation, I use it for contouring, blends well and perfectly matches my fair skin tone. I blend it with my beauty blender. It has a matte finish, a little heavy in the skin, but gives a perfect result.
Amber K.
Evans, GA
Currently looking for a new foundation. I have combo skin and I was wondering if this foundation was worth giving a try?
Tia R.
San Diego, CA
I've been dying to try this foundation! How is the color matching with woman of color? I find it so hard to find shades you don't have to mix! Also, how is this foundation with combo/oily skin?
Alexis S.
I have super oily skin, and I'm trying to find a long wearing foundation that can control the shine, and something that won't hurt my wallet. I was wondering if this is a product that would be good for me, and if you apply the product as on your skin.
kate l.
Oxnard, CA
is this full coverage ? is it really worth the hype ?
Yannia F.
Greensboro, NC
Is this recommend for oily skin? Does the coverage look Cakey and feel heavy? Or does it look and feel light?