BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #5 in Foundation Sticks

A multitasking, medium to full coverage stick foundation. This highly-pigmented, buildable cream stick foundation creates a natural-looking, matte finish. Idea for all skintones and combination to oily skin types, it's easy to layer and delivers medium to full coverage with a smooth finish. It's perfect for all-over coverage, touch ups, or highlighting and contouring.

It is formulated Without:

- Parabens

- Sulfates

- Phthalates

• IMPORTANT!!!Is this good for dry skin and does it stay al...5 Answers
  • People are so annoying. How can you review a product that...4 Answers
  • What do you guys think about the abh stick foundation ?3 Answers
Angeline L.
This was my first stick foundation and well I didn't love it. It was a bit hard to apply and didn't blend well to me. It was thick but not full coverage if that makes sense?
Lindsey W.
Madison Heights
I use the shade "cool earth" to contour. It is an awesome contour shade. Doesn't look muddy. It blends easy with a brush and beauty blender. I am definitely Happy with this
Mya N.
Manahawkin
Was very pleased how full coverage it was, though I only got one use out of it. As soon as I tried it, I was pretty sure my skin was allergic to it. I broke out everywhere.
Lauren S.
muncie
I love everything this brand makes. I especially love the coverage this stick gives, while remaining light on the skin. I don’t like heavy makeup. Great for all skin types.
Wiggies L.
This is a great stick foundation. It is very creamy and can blend very well. I use this foundation with a dense foundation brush and it really moves the creme around great.
caity h.
Marietta, OH
It’s okay. Not super buildable, light to medium coverage is accurate. Not that much product. You have to use a lot to cover the whole face. Not really worth it but not bad
Kayla C.
Daytona Beach, FL
YES.! YES.! YES!
Super fricken #CREAMY I bought a darker shade to use as a contour and I wish I had the money to buy EVERY SHADE to do my whole face. Haha. Seriously. . .
stephanie n.
manassas
Review for: Amber (dark medium tan w/golden undertones) more...
The application is very smooth and light. The product is very easy to distribute across my face with a beauty blender and gives a matte flawless finish. I definitely would buy this product again.
Denielle S.
Tallahassee
Review for: Earth (deep skin w/neutral undertones) more...
i purchased this online and use this as my contour. it is the perfect shade and formula. only con is that it sometimes does not apply evenly. but this stuff lasts all day
Amy V.
Wesley Chapel, FL
I love this foundation. Super easy to apply and it has great coverage. I use this on days where I have less time to do my makeup and I don’t need too much product either. I would buy again too
Amber K.
Evans, GA
Currently looking for a new foundation. I have combo skin and I was wondering if this foundation was worth giving a try?
Tia R.
San Diego, CA
I've been dying to try this foundation! How is the color matching with woman of color? I find it so hard to find shades you don't have to mix! Also, how is this foundation with combo/oily skin?
Alexis S.
I have super oily skin, and I'm trying to find a long wearing foundation that can control the shine, and something that won't hurt my wallet. I was wondering if this is a product that would be good for me, and if you apply the product as on your skin.
kate l.
Oxnard, CA
is this full coverage ? is it really worth the hype ?
Yannia F.
Greensboro, NC
Is this recommend for oily skin? Does the coverage look Cakey and feel heavy? Or does it look and feel light?