BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #4 in Foundation Sticks

A multitasking, medium to full coverage stick foundation. This highly-pigmented, buildable cream stick foundation creates a natural-looking, matte finish. Idea for all skintones and combination to oily skin types, it's easy to layer and delivers medium to full coverage with a smooth finish. It's perfect for all-over coverage, touch ups, or highlighting and contouring.

It is formulated Without:

• Can I use lotion underneath to help it with blending well?3 Answers
  • People are so annoying. How can you review a product that...4 Answers
Lesley m.
Fallbrook
Review for: Natural (medium w/neutral undertones) more...
This product is really great I really like using this foundation stick it’s easy to apply and use , not just that but ever since I got it I’ve been wanting to buy another one and I would definitely buy it again.
Kourtney C.
Ripon, WI
This foundation has amazing coverage! There's a nice variety of colors to choose from. If I could change one thing I would say they should make different types of finishes so that it goes with multiple types of skin types. Overall good product!
Michael 🐉.
Review for: Earth (deep skin w/neutral undertones) more...
I use this product specifically for contour just cause it is a bit harder to blend out and stays where I need it to be. But as an actual foundation I wouldn’t recommend for the fact that it is hard to blend out
Katherine C.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Cool Beige (light w/pink undertones) more...
I love this foundation. Its easy to blend and it blends in nicely into the skin. My only problem is that it doesnt contain that much product. I love anastasia, its my favorite brand. Plus for $25 thats a steal.
Stephanie P.
Phoenix
This product is ok but it’s not full coverage and it’s a bit greasy so it slides around. I like to use it as a light contour instead. But it’s pricey and I would not purchase again.
Jennifer M.
Pharr
This is an all-day wear foundation that goes best with combination skin. It’s a matte finish and I highly recommend using a dense makeup brush to blend it out, NOT A BEAUTY SPONGE.
Kimberly C.
Oneida, NY
When you first apply this foundation of you apply it directly to your face you would think it is going to make your pores look huge but it blends so easy and beautiful. I love this
Kay J.
carthage
Review for: Beige (light w/neutral undertones) more...
I mean this is the foundation of all foundation for my summers spent at camp or just in general. It fits in your purse easily, it's super easy to apply. However, it's longevity is not happening. I need more from this product.
Jada T.
St Petersburg, PA
This foundation absolutely sucks. It lasted maybe two hours on my face before it began to separate and look awful. It emphasizes dry patches and texture, and felt weird on my skin.
April D.
This stick foundation is amazing it is great for a natural finish and the packaging is gorgeous. I feel like they have a good range of colors to chose from as well. I would definitely buy this product again.
Amber K.
Augusta, GA
Currently looking for a new foundation. I have combo skin and I was wondering if this foundation was worth giving a try?
Tia R.
San Diego, CA
I've been dying to try this foundation! How is the color matching with woman of color? I find it so hard to find shades you don't have to mix! Also, how is this foundation with combo/oily skin?
kate l.
Oxnard, CA
is this full coverage ? is it really worth the hype ?
Alexis S.
I have super oily skin, and I'm trying to find a long wearing foundation that can control the shine, and something that won't hurt my wallet. I was wondering if this is a product that would be good for me, and if you apply the product as on your skin.
Yannia F.
Greensboro, NC
Is this recommend for oily skin? Does the coverage look Cakey and feel heavy? Or does it look and feel light?