BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #5 in Foundation Sticks

A multitasking, medium to full coverage stick foundation. This highly-pigmented, buildable cream stick foundation creates a natural-looking, matte finish. Idea for all skintones and combination to oily skin types, it's easy to layer and delivers medium to full coverage with a smooth finish. It's perfect for all-over coverage, touch ups, or highlighting and contouring.

It is formulated Without:

• People are so annoying. How can you review a product that...4 Answers
  • What do you guys think about the abh stick foundation ?3 Answers
Cynthia N.
San Bernardino, CA
Review for: Warm Porcelain (fair w/warm yellow undertones) more...
Not a huge fan of this, it was perfect when I first bought it but it dried up pretty quickly and since it’s super thick, having it dry did not help at all. Probably won’t be repurchasing, would not recommend
karla m.
Elk Grove, CA
Great overall coverage and very Matte finish. I just don’t like foundation sticks personally I feel it gives me less product than a normal liquid foundation but overall the product is great 👍🏻.
Rebekah_Culton
This product is soooo great. Fixed me up so good. I would recommend this to anyone it’s good and doesn’t look bad. The packaging was good as well. And it made me look so good. Will buy this for surly again.
Rose S.
Winter Park
Review for: Porcelain (fair w/neutral undertones) more...
I was unfortunately not a huge fan of this. I tried it with several different primers to get a good feel for it. It didn’t stay on long, and cracked after a short period of time.
Kacee C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Earth (deep skin w/neutral undertones) more...
I was afraid this line would not have a shade to match my dark skin, but it does; AND I LOVE IT.

First, let me say this, a lot of reviews discuss the "less than optimal" blend ability of the product. But that has NEVER been an issue for me. I spritz a beauty blender with setting spray and it blends seamlessly.

Also, really like that this foundation stick is versatile. I use it for both foundation and contouring! It's also really natural, if I need to be out of the house quickly, and can put it in very quickly.

The coverage is much better than I expected, I have a few acne scars on my checks, and they're not existent under a layer of this foundation.

My only complaint would be the stock that the stores are given.. when the line initially launched in store; the ethnic shades were not available. And I stop past the display every time I'm in ULTA, and they're normally not there.

Overall, like I said I absolutely ADORE this line. Just ran out of my first purchase and am searching for more!
Ana S.
Wauconda, IL
Review for: Tan (medium w/cool undertones) more...
The colors are nice but it’s hard to blend this foundation. I’ve tried many different techniques and it’s still difficult. It needs to be more creamy because it’s a little stiff.
Lauren H.
Brooksville, KY
Review for: Anastasia Beverly Hills Stick Foundation, Anastasia Beverly Hills Stick Foundation more...
These foundation sticks are awesome! I’ve used them for awhile & never had a problem with them. I use it in the morning and it stays all day without making my face oily, which is a big plus for me! Love it!
Madisyn S.
Alvarado
This foundation stick I give a 11/10 ! It is definitely perfect!! The coverage is full coverage and the color match is gorgeous ! This brand is so amazing! The packaging is gorgeous and I recommend this !!
Jo W.
Philadelphia, PA
I love the convenience of this stick! The packaging is great and so portable, and you actually get a decent bang for your buck with the amount of product that you get. The product goes on fairly smooth, and gives you a nice naturalish looking matte finish with a slight satin sheen. It also comes in a huge variety of colors, which is great. I'm sure everyone can find something to match their skin tone. It can also be a multi purpose stick. Although I've only used it as a foundation, I've seen many others use it as a contour/highlight too. However, while it claims to be a medium to full coverage, I've found it to be more of a light to medium coverage. I don't have super uneven skin, just a couple sun spots and old acne scars, but you can still see them a bit under the foundation if you look closely. A color corrector underneath may help. I think this would also be better for someone with normal skin. If you're on the dry side, definitely moisturize and use a primer.
Kayla E.
Suffolk, VA
I️ am not a fan of cream foundation but this one changed my mind, it’s definitely changed my mind, it works very nice, very creamy and went on smooth, blended nicely and the color was a good match for me
Amber K.
Evans, GA
Currently looking for a new foundation. I have combo skin and I was wondering if this foundation was worth giving a try?
Tia R.
San Diego, CA
I've been dying to try this foundation! How is the color matching with woman of color? I find it so hard to find shades you don't have to mix! Also, how is this foundation with combo/oily skin?
Alexis S.
I have super oily skin, and I'm trying to find a long wearing foundation that can control the shine, and something that won't hurt my wallet. I was wondering if this is a product that would be good for me, and if you apply the product as on your skin.
kate l.
Oxnard, CA
is this full coverage ? is it really worth the hype ?
Yannia F.
Greensboro, NC
Is this recommend for oily skin? Does the coverage look Cakey and feel heavy? Or does it look and feel light?