BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #6 in Foundation Sticks

A multitasking, medium to full coverage stick foundation. This highly-pigmented, buildable cream stick foundation creates a natural-looking, matte finish. Idea for all skintones and combination to oily skin types, it's easy to layer and delivers medium to full coverage with a smooth finish. It's perfect for all-over coverage, touch ups, or highlighting and contouring.

It is formulated Without:

• Can I use lotion underneath to help it with blending well?3 Answers
  • People are so annoying. How can you review a product that...4 Answers
Bailey U.
Peru
I have oily/combo skin but if you set this foundation with a good translucent setting powder you have nothing to worry about! This is such a great light-medium coverage foundation and for 25$ you can’t not buy it!
Ashtyn W.
Jesup , IA
It’s very pretty it’s my go to I love it it’s so smooth and not cakey I love this it’s creamy and delightful and it’s gorgeous on the skin it’s dewy and it’s the best on the skin even without primer it’s beautiful
Mrs. M.
Woodland Hills
Score! #StickFoundation $9.99 @ #tjmaxx Creamy consistency, high quality product. Compact and perfect for on the go travel.
#ANASTASIABEVERLYHILLS #Makeup #Beige #Vegan #CrueltyFree 🐰💄
Thays D.
Vallejo, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
It is somewhat hard to fine a nice shade. It is also hard to blend because it is not as creamy as a liquid foundation may be. I recommend applying straight in to the face and blending in with an face oil and brush.
Yana B.
Mt Prospect, IL
Review for: Warm Ivory (light w/yellow undertones) more...
I tried this one out and I do like it. But I prefer to use this only when my skin is in good condition so that it does not spread cakey as it is a thicker formula. Good product though
Mykee V.
Review for: Warm Tan (medium w/golden undertones), Golden (medium w/olive undertones) more...
Great foundation, on the cheaper side! It can get hard to blend at times on some skin types, but overall I like it a lot. I can sheer it out or build up the coverage depending on the look I want. Would buy again.
Hanna M.
Senoia
This wasn’t as much coverage as I thought nor is it as easy to spread out, but it is good for touch ups and getting certain spots. I should’ve gotten a darker color and used this to contour instead of foundation.
eymy m.
Tustin CA
This is a great medium to full coverage foundation. I love that it’s super inexpensive! Great selection of colors. And you can also use the darker colors to contour. Will keep buying.
Genesis R.
Bronx , NY
Review for: Anastasia Beverly Hills Stick Foundation more...
I like this product a lot. I think it gives such a natural coverage. It’s also great for contouring since it’s so smooth. With the right brush to blend you can apply this so quickly.
Rebekah B.
Dacula
Review for: Beige (light w/neutral undertones) more...
I have a VERY oily T zone and I thought I was stuck with powder foundation as a result. NOT TRUE! I asked my makeup artist which liquid and/or stick foundations would be good for me and she recommended this. I see a lot of the reviews that say that it slides. Well, I have never seen anyone whose T zone gets oilier than mine and this works. But a couple of tips for it. USE A PRIMER! I use Becca primer and it's heaven sent (and also another recommendation from my professional makeup artist). I use it on my T zone before applying the foundation and it goes on smooth with a demi-matte finish as it promises. Since my T zone does get very oily, it is very important that I set it with a powder. I use Laura Mercier translucent loose powder and with minimum powder, I can easily last 10-12 hours. During the day I use a pressed blot powder on my T zone and I have no issues at all! I often find myself staring at how good my foundation looks at the end of the day and not wanting to take it off! But I do! You have to remove it properly at the end of the day. For this one I found that I have to actually wash my face and not rely solely on makeup removing cloths. If there is even a little bit left, I have noticed that it can cause mild irritation to the skin. I think this is the perfect thing for my oily skin, but you must use a primer if you get oily and I would recommend setting it with a powder at a minimum. The blotting powder is optional because blotting with oil absorbing sheets is just as effective!
Amber K.
Evans, GA
Currently looking for a new foundation. I have combo skin and I was wondering if this foundation was worth giving a try?
Tia R.
San Diego, CA
I've been dying to try this foundation! How is the color matching with woman of color? I find it so hard to find shades you don't have to mix! Also, how is this foundation with combo/oily skin?
kate l.
Oxnard, CA
is this full coverage ? is it really worth the hype ?
Alexis S.
I have super oily skin, and I'm trying to find a long wearing foundation that can control the shine, and something that won't hurt my wallet. I was wondering if this is a product that would be good for me, and if you apply the product as on your skin.
Yannia F.
Greensboro, NC
Is this recommend for oily skin? Does the coverage look Cakey and feel heavy? Or does it look and feel light?