BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #5 in Foundation Sticks

A multitasking, medium to full coverage stick foundation. This highly-pigmented, buildable cream stick foundation creates a natural-looking, matte finish. Idea for all skintones and combination to oily skin types, it's easy to layer and delivers medium to full coverage with a smooth finish. It's perfect for all-over coverage, touch ups, or highlighting and contouring.

It is formulated Without:

• People are so annoying. How can you review a product that...4 Answers
  • What do you guys think about the abh stick foundation ?3 Answers
Lia H.
Henderson, NV
Guys, this stuff is amazing! It spreads like absolute butter and the packaging is so cute and a perfect size! It is easy to use, carry, and store! I highly recommend! They are also great to use as a contour!
Erica G.
Olive Hill, KY
I got this with a recent purchase and had never used a stick foundation before and fell in love. It's a flawless finish, and it's definitely full coverage. I will be purchasing this again in the future.
Elexis H.
Review for: Amber (dark medium tan w/golden undertones) more...
Great formula and smooth application, but it did not have a stick that was perfect for my complexion. The undertone was not warm enough. However, combined with the right concealer it looks natural and flattering. I love the finish.
Trinity I.
Livonia, MI
This foundation went on like a beauty. Plus stayed on for a while. I’m in competition cheer and normally foundation wipes off of my face but this foundation didn’t. This foundation is absolutely amazing definitely recommend. 10/10!
Alexis L.
Winchester, KY
Review for: Tan (medium w/cool undertones) more...
I got this product after I saw all the hype around it but I have to say it wasn’t that great a product to me. This was my first time using a stick foundation and something about the formula I didn’t like.
Micia G.
Huber Heights, OH
Not to bomb as a foundation but great to highlight and contour with I have oily combo skin and this on my full face was a greasy mess lol. They’re not too expensive though and the shade range is great! I’d buy again as contour and highlight sticks.
Brittany F.
Newnan, GA
I wanted to love this, I really did! I heard it was great from other reviews so I ordered it. It was slightly darker than my skin tone but I could still work with it fine. Within 2 days of using it, the skin on my cheeks was completely broken out with bright red and painful bumps. Also, I'm not one that suffers from sensitive skin so this wasn't normal for me. I used another foundation while my face healed and gave it another go. The same thing happened again within the same time frame and in the same places. It's geared towards oily skin which I needed. I'm extremely oily across my entire face except for my jaw and temples. It didn't help control oil any better than a foundation that was not geared towards oily skin. It did end up breaking down and sliding on my nose, chin, and forehead. At about 6 hours into wearing it, I did feel the oil on my nose - it felt like it was dripping. That's how my face feels when I wear a foundation that's very hydrating and used more on dryer skin types. This was with me using a primer and a translucent setting powder, too. It's not the easiest to blend out, but I expected that from a stick foundation that's for oily skin. (we can't have anything too creamy!) However, it didn't give me any trouble blending it in. I just expected more of a long lasting matte finish from a matte foundation.
Katie T.
This foundation stick is amazing ! It's so full coverage , you need to use it with a beauty oil because it is drying! If you want a closer look at it you can check out me using this on my YouTube channel ---> Katie Slays
Amanda D.
Fraser, MI
Not a bad foundation stick, color range is good and it glides on the skin nicely. Coverage is medium/full, and it lasts well during the day. I have dry-normal skin and it worked very well for me.
Brittany F.
Springfield, IL
Review for: Caramel (medium tan w/golden undertones) more...
This is not the best foundation stick! I believe if you do decide to buy this you need an oil primer. This foundation does stick to dry spots and is hard to blend. I haven’t even finished mine. If you have oily skin this may be better.
Amber K.
Evans, GA
Currently looking for a new foundation. I have combo skin and I was wondering if this foundation was worth giving a try?
Tia R.
San Diego, CA
I've been dying to try this foundation! How is the color matching with woman of color? I find it so hard to find shades you don't have to mix! Also, how is this foundation with combo/oily skin?
Alexis S.
I have super oily skin, and I'm trying to find a long wearing foundation that can control the shine, and something that won't hurt my wallet. I was wondering if this is a product that would be good for me, and if you apply the product as on your skin.
kate l.
Oxnard, CA
is this full coverage ? is it really worth the hype ?
Yannia F.
Greensboro, NC
Is this recommend for oily skin? Does the coverage look Cakey and feel heavy? Or does it look and feel light?