BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #5 in Foundation Sticks

A multitasking, medium to full coverage stick foundation. This highly-pigmented, buildable cream stick foundation creates a natural-looking, matte finish. Idea for all skintones and combination to oily skin types, it's easy to layer and delivers medium to full coverage with a smooth finish. It's perfect for all-over coverage, touch ups, or highlighting and contouring.

It is formulated Without:

• People are so annoying. How can you review a product that...4 Answers
  • What do you guys think about the abh stick foundation ?3 Answers
Najah E.
Garden Grove , CA
I really like the consistency of the stick it’s creamy and goes on smooth but I wasn’t able to find a color that matched my undertone well. So I don’t wear it as much because the color is a little off
Sandra M.
Tennessee
I’m so in love with this product, it has been one of my favorites, since I bought it, last for long time even if you drink something stay in place, I highly recommend this for everyone love it love it
Libby H.
East Lansing, MI
This glides on like nobody’s business. It blends out incredibly well. I was able to find my perfect match in color. All around, I love this product. It is my go-to foundation for all occasions. The coverage is buildable and excellent.
👑Crystal✨ H.
san jose
Review for: Golden (medium w/olive undertones) more...
It was my perfect match. It is great for oily skin. I will bug again. It is on the pricey side. It compares to alternatives by staying matte all day long. I was a first time buyer and will buy again.
Trinity I.
Livonia, MI
This foundation went on like a beauty. Plus stayed on for a while. I’m in competition cheer and normally foundation wipes off of my face but this foundation didn’t. This foundation is absolutely amazing definitely recommend. 10/10!
Erica G.
Olive Hill, KY
I got this with a recent purchase and had never used a stick foundation before and fell in love. It's a flawless finish, and it's definitely full coverage. I will be purchasing this again in the future.
Elexis H.
Review for: Amber (dark medium tan w/golden undertones) more...
Great formula and smooth application, but it did not have a stick that was perfect for my complexion. The undertone was not warm enough. However, combined with the right concealer it looks natural and flattering. I love the finish.
Alexis L.
Winchester, KY
Review for: Tan (medium w/cool undertones) more...
I got this product after I saw all the hype around it but I have to say it wasn’t that great a product to me. This was my first time using a stick foundation and something about the formula I didn’t like.
Lia H.
Henderson, NV
Guys, this stuff is amazing! It spreads like absolute butter and the packaging is so cute and a perfect size! It is easy to use, carry, and store! I highly recommend! They are also great to use as a contour!
Micia G.
Huber Heights, OH
Not to bomb as a foundation but great to highlight and contour with I have oily combo skin and this on my full face was a greasy mess lol. They’re not too expensive though and the shade range is great! I’d buy again as contour and highlight sticks.
Amber K.
Evans, GA
Currently looking for a new foundation. I have combo skin and I was wondering if this foundation was worth giving a try?
Tia R.
San Diego, CA
I've been dying to try this foundation! How is the color matching with woman of color? I find it so hard to find shades you don't have to mix! Also, how is this foundation with combo/oily skin?
Alexis S.
I have super oily skin, and I'm trying to find a long wearing foundation that can control the shine, and something that won't hurt my wallet. I was wondering if this is a product that would be good for me, and if you apply the product as on your skin.
kate l.
Oxnard, CA
is this full coverage ? is it really worth the hype ?
Yannia F.
Greensboro, NC
Is this recommend for oily skin? Does the coverage look Cakey and feel heavy? Or does it look and feel light?