BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #4 in Foundation Sticks

A multitasking, medium to full coverage stick foundation. This highly-pigmented, buildable cream stick foundation creates a natural-looking, matte finish. Idea for all skintones and combination to oily skin types, it's easy to layer and delivers medium to full coverage with a smooth finish. It's perfect for all-over coverage, touch ups, or highlighting and contouring.

It is formulated Without:

• Can I use lotion underneath to help it with blending well?3 Answers
  • People are so annoying. How can you review a product that...4 Answers
Marisa T.
Spring Hill, FL
BEST COVERAGE IVE EVER HAD IN ANY KIND OF FOUNDATION. I’ve used liquid foundation and other stick foundations and this is by far my absolute favorite. Covers EVERYTHING and feels almost natural on your skin.
Angelo B.
Albuquerque
I know this foundation received generally negative reviews, however this is my favorite stick foundation I’ve come across and one of my favorite foundations in general. I initially did not like it until I worked with it. I typically go for medium coverage with a more radiant finish. When I read that this one is matte, I was not completely keen on it but decided to try it anyway because it is a good value in comparison to other stick foundations price per ounce wise. The biggest thing I’ve found with this foundation is making sure you have almost a wet or slippery face, for lack of a better word, to make this work, otherwise it might drag on your skin and not be very easy to blend out. I like to use a facial oil beneath this foundation or do a heavy spritz of rose water or my Smashbox primer water, which I usually do anyway. After they have settled in the skin just a bit, I like to make a few strokes with the foundation and blend it out in sections of my face. I prefer a buffing brush with it. It is a solid medium coverage, which I love, and I’ll even use it in place of concealer. By having a hydrated base, this foundation glides and blends easily, however it retains a soft matte finish to it which I find makes it last a bit longer and stay in place better. I do use a light duding of powder where needed, but I can get away with no powder, too. The shade range is also fantastic and I could definitely see someone using multiple shades to conceal and contour. Overall, this foundation was a pleasant surprise and one I know I’ll get again.
Alyssa D.
Woodstock, GA
Review for: Mink (contour toasted almond) more...
I LOVE this for contour, it is the perfect shade I have light/medium cool toned skin and so many contours look orange on me but not this one, I spray a little Mac fix+ on my brush and it blends like a dream!
Yolanda B.
Tucson, AZ
This is another very good stick Foundation this stick Foundation is the only stick Foundation that I have found that matches my skin complexion to the tee and it's at a very good price for a stick Foundation
𝑹𝒐𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒕𝒂 𝑱.
Palos Hills, IL
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Review for: Anastasia Beverly Hills Stick Foundation more...
Great for a girl that is on the go. It’s good for spot covering . Mine got dry after several weeks but it could be because it Was in my purse the whole time and went through climate change constantly.
Arezoo S.
peoria
Review for: Warm Porcelain (fair w/warm yellow undertones) more...
Since I am very fair in skin shades this foundation stick is amazing for traveling and it has a great amount of coverage and has an amazing range of shades for all skin types I love this for my combination skin!
Nicole C.
I'm a huge Anastasia Beverly Hills fan, and I absolutely love this foundation. The coverage can be built up to your preference, and it last all day. This applies like a dream when used with my Kubaki brush.
Evelyn M.
Texas
Review for: Warm Natural (medium w/yellow undertones), Beige (light w/neutral undertones) more...
I love that you can choose any color and it’s so smooth I just can’t wait to get my hands and skin on a new one of those my skin type is kind of light and dark I recommend others to use it , it really works
Meg C.
Oakland, NJ
I’ve seen negative reviews with this foundation but I cant understand why. It’s a great formula and very full coverage in regards to my hyper pigmentation but I can see that it is hard to blend out quickly.
Karina R.
Mesa
Purchased at: Sephora
i fell in love with the packaging but when i tried the product itself, it felt so harsh to apply... like it was so stiff and hard i felt it would end up breaking on my face lol but three stars just because.
Amber K.
Augusta, GA
Currently looking for a new foundation. I have combo skin and I was wondering if this foundation was worth giving a try?
Tia R.
San Diego, CA
I've been dying to try this foundation! How is the color matching with woman of color? I find it so hard to find shades you don't have to mix! Also, how is this foundation with combo/oily skin?
kate l.
Oxnard, CA
is this full coverage ? is it really worth the hype ?
Alexis S.
I have super oily skin, and I'm trying to find a long wearing foundation that can control the shine, and something that won't hurt my wallet. I was wondering if this is a product that would be good for me, and if you apply the product as on your skin.
Yannia F.
Greensboro, NC
Is this recommend for oily skin? Does the coverage look Cakey and feel heavy? Or does it look and feel light?