BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #5 in Foundation Sticks

A multitasking, medium to full coverage stick foundation. This highly-pigmented, buildable cream stick foundation creates a natural-looking, matte finish. Idea for all skintones and combination to oily skin types, it's easy to layer and delivers medium to full coverage with a smooth finish. It's perfect for all-over coverage, touch ups, or highlighting and contouring.

It is formulated Without:

- Parabens

- Sulfates

- Phthalates

• IMPORTANT!!!Is this good for dry skin and does it stay al...5 Answers
  • People are so annoying. How can you review a product that...4 Answers
  • What do you guys think about the abh stick foundation ?3 Answers
Nicole C.
I'm a huge Anastasia Beverly Hills fan, and I absolutely love this foundation. The coverage can be built up to your preference, and it last all day. This applies like a dream when used with my Kubaki brush.
Karina R.
Mesa
i fell in love with the packaging but when i tried the product itself, it felt so harsh to apply... like it was so stiff and hard i felt it would end up breaking on my face lol but three stars just because.
Evelyn M.
Texas
Review for: Warm Natural (medium w/yellow undertones), Beige (light w/neutral undertones) more...
I love that you can choose any color and it’s so smooth I just can’t wait to get my hands and skin on a new one of those my skin type is kind of light and dark I recommend others to use it , it really works
Topicof N.
baltimore
Review for: Chestnut (medium deep w/golden undertones), Truffle (deep skin w/cool undertones), Espresso (deep w/deep olive undertones), Cocoa (deep w/red undertones), Walnut (medium deep w/cool undertones) more...
These anastasia stick foundation works beautifully Theh give you the matte finish that you want has a nice smell very easy to apply beautiful packaging easy to open i would definitely buy this product again
Katelynn T.
Lakeview
Review for: Ivory (light w/neutral golden undertones) more...
I have tan skin so ivory would not work on my skin tone but I have had this brand before and it is great to apply/use and compares to other professional products greatly! I highly recommend to other people!
hannah f.
Paragould, AR
Review for: Porcelain (fair w/neutral undertones) more...
This foundation is super easy to apply and lasts all day long! It’s super creamy and easy to blend out! I highly recommend this product! This is lightweight so I can hardly feel it on my skin which I love!
Maddie R.
New Iberia
I loved this stick foundation. It was definitely full coverage. The only problem I had with it was that it looked kind of cakey and dry. I had to use a primer oil under it to avoid the dryness. Other than that it was great I'd buy it again.
Melissa P.
Concord, NC
Review for: Warm Natural (medium w/yellow undertones) more...
I’m very pleased with this. The price is great. The size is great. The application is so easy and it dries like a dream. The color is a tad too dark but I was guessing and even that it’s awesome. I love it
Christina T.
PhoeniX ArizonA
Love using these on the go; very convenient and easy to use. Make sure to use setting powder if you have oily skin as it’s not very mattifying. Pretty decent amount of coverage. Tip: use lighter or darker shades for contour and highlighting
Alexis F.
Love the texture. Super easy to carry around. Great coverage. Super nice on the skin. Doesn’t look cakey or ugly. Leaves a glow. I would recommend for dry skin or combination. Will not cover dark circles.
Amber K.
Evans, GA
Currently looking for a new foundation. I have combo skin and I was wondering if this foundation was worth giving a try?
Tia R.
San Diego, CA
I've been dying to try this foundation! How is the color matching with woman of color? I find it so hard to find shades you don't have to mix! Also, how is this foundation with combo/oily skin?
Alexis S.
I have super oily skin, and I'm trying to find a long wearing foundation that can control the shine, and something that won't hurt my wallet. I was wondering if this is a product that would be good for me, and if you apply the product as on your skin.
kate l.
Oxnard, CA
is this full coverage ? is it really worth the hype ?
Yannia F.
Greensboro, NC
Is this recommend for oily skin? Does the coverage look Cakey and feel heavy? Or does it look and feel light?