BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #5 in Foundation Sticks

A multitasking, medium to full coverage stick foundation. This highly-pigmented, buildable cream stick foundation creates a natural-looking, matte finish. Idea for all skintones and combination to oily skin types, it's easy to layer and delivers medium to full coverage with a smooth finish. It's perfect for all-over coverage, touch ups, or highlighting and contouring.

It is formulated Without:

• People are so annoying. How can you review a product that...4 Answers
  • What do you guys think about the abh stick foundation ?3 Answers
Taylor R.
Wayne , MI
This is great to contour with and it’s easy to blend out. I haven’t tried it on my whole face but the texture is smooth and it’s easy to use. It’s worth the money and doesn’t make the contour lines look harsh.
Taveria C.
Mobile
Omg! I love this product so much. This foundation stick matches my skin tone so perfect and it looked natural. It applies smoothly and it’s blends perfectly. This is the best foundation stick I have ever used.
Leslie M.
Review for: Tan (medium w/cool undertones) more...
I like how easy to apply this foundation is. It is pigmented and covers problem areas. It is less messy than liquid foundation. The only thing is that it dries pretty fast so you have to blend it out quickly.
Alicia N.
Review for: Almond (dark medium tan w/cool undertones) more...
First I must say the shade is NOT my complexion shade. I use almond as contour shade. Now this is a very creamy easy to apply foundation stick. A little goes a long way and blends out like a dream. I will try in proper shade for a complete face.
Hailley H.
Riverdale , UT
Review for: Porcelain (fair w/neutral undertones) more...
Looks great, goes on smooth! I give it four stars because it was super smooth at first but after you open it dries very fast. It doesn’t go on as well now. Works better if I use a face oil on it. More pricey.
Heaven S.
Tulsa, OK
This product is amazing it’s so sad that it ever has to run out. Sadly it kind of goes by quick.. you can get it at Sephora or Ulta! I always have to grab one of these when I’m running by one of those places!
Alyssa D.
Woodstock, GA
Review for: Mink (contour toasted almond) more...
I LOVE this for contour, it is the perfect shade I have light/medium cool toned skin and so many contours look orange on me but not this one, I spray a little Mac fix+ on my brush and it blends like a dream!
Angelo B.
Albuquerque
I know this foundation received generally negative reviews, however this is my favorite stick foundation I’ve come across and one of my favorite foundations in general. I initially did not like it until I worked with it. I typically go for medium coverage with a more radiant finish. When I read that this one is matte, I was not completely keen on it but decided to try it anyway because it is a good value in comparison to other stick foundations price per ounce wise. The biggest thing I’ve found with this foundation is making sure you have almost a wet or slippery face, for lack of a better word, to make this work, otherwise it might drag on your skin and not be very easy to blend out. I like to use a facial oil beneath this foundation or do a heavy spritz of rose water or my Smashbox primer water, which I usually do anyway. After they have settled in the skin just a bit, I like to make a few strokes with the foundation and blend it out in sections of my face. I prefer a buffing brush with it. It is a solid medium coverage, which I love, and I’ll even use it in place of concealer. By having a hydrated base, this foundation glides and blends easily, however it retains a soft matte finish to it which I find makes it last a bit longer and stay in place better. I do use a light duding of powder where needed, but I can get away with no powder, too. The shade range is also fantastic and I could definitely see someone using multiple shades to conceal and contour. Overall, this foundation was a pleasant surprise and one I know I’ll get again.
Marisa T.
Spring Hill, FL
BEST COVERAGE IVE EVER HAD IN ANY KIND OF FOUNDATION. I’ve used liquid foundation and other stick foundations and this is by far my absolute favorite. Covers EVERYTHING and feels almost natural on your skin.
Yolanda B.
Tucson, AZ
This is another very good stick Foundation this stick Foundation is the only stick Foundation that I have found that matches my skin complexion to the tee and it's at a very good price for a stick Foundation
Amber K.
Evans, GA
Currently looking for a new foundation. I have combo skin and I was wondering if this foundation was worth giving a try?
Tia R.
San Diego, CA
I've been dying to try this foundation! How is the color matching with woman of color? I find it so hard to find shades you don't have to mix! Also, how is this foundation with combo/oily skin?
Alexis S.
I have super oily skin, and I'm trying to find a long wearing foundation that can control the shine, and something that won't hurt my wallet. I was wondering if this is a product that would be good for me, and if you apply the product as on your skin.
kate l.
Oxnard, CA
is this full coverage ? is it really worth the hype ?
Yannia F.
Greensboro, NC
Is this recommend for oily skin? Does the coverage look Cakey and feel heavy? Or does it look and feel light?