BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #5 in Foundation Sticks

A multitasking, medium to full coverage stick foundation. This highly-pigmented, buildable cream stick foundation creates a natural-looking, matte finish. Idea for all skintones and combination to oily skin types, it's easy to layer and delivers medium to full coverage with a smooth finish. It's perfect for all-over coverage, touch ups, or highlighting and contouring.

It is formulated Without:

• People are so annoying. How can you review a product that...4 Answers
  • What do you guys think about the abh stick foundation ?3 Answers
erika d.
Stamford, CT
Review for: Tan (medium w/cool undertones) more...
Unfortunately i wanted to love this but i just couldn’t as much as my makeup forever or fenty. I notice i have to use a lot of this product and for the price it’s not worth it. I always break out when i use it unfortunately. :(
Liv 💄.
Vicksburg
Review for: Porcelain (fair w/neutral undertones) more...
This is a great product and the only foundation stick I use anymore. I’m almost out of my current one so I need to purchase new. The coverage is good on this, and the color is nice on me. The coverage can easily be built up.
Juliea W.
Really great product the only problem I have with it is it seems like no matter how much primer I apply it still clings to dry patches but I would definitely recommend I probably just need some moisturizer
Alysha K.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Natural (medium w/neutral undertones) more...
This definitely doesn’t provide that much coverage what so ever. It wears okay, but not for that long. I was honestly pretty disappointed with this product, but I don’t completely hate it. It’s good for those “natural” days.
Molly M.
Johnstown
Was so upset with this product. Although I’ve never found a more perfect color match for my skin with this product, it really broke up on my face and would cling to any dry patches. Was really hoping that this would work out
Valerie G.
Gainesville, FL
I wanted to like this so much. I am not super oily so maybe that’s why I didn’t like it. If you have really oily skin then you would probably like this. It’s really driving and it sticks to every flake of skin that you have.
Faiza M.
I actually didn't think I would like this. It goes on lighter then I expected. It felt great. I thought I'd have a heavy oily feel on my skin but surprisingly I didn't. It blended amazing and looked great. I would definitely recommend this to anyone
Makeup
Review for: Tan (medium w/cool undertones) more...
Oh my god I am in love with this foundation stick the shade is amazing!! The tint is on point. Do you foundation glides on smoothly to the primer and has the best texture. it’s not that heavy way but not that light weight. it does give you that awesome coverage.
Molly M.
Ray City, GA
I was so impressed when I bought this stick. The slick design is very eye catching. When I applied it under my eyes and blended it in, My bags were gone! I love this foundation stick and have been using it for a few months now!
Alexandria K.
Detroitt
I like how it doesn’t cause a mess i tested it out in the store . When i was getting my eyebrow done . I like how you don’t have to actually deal with all the mess. I would like to get this product to give a real recommendation on it . And it was cheaper than the actual liquid foundation!
Amber K.
Evans, GA
Currently looking for a new foundation. I have combo skin and I was wondering if this foundation was worth giving a try?
Tia R.
San Diego, CA
I've been dying to try this foundation! How is the color matching with woman of color? I find it so hard to find shades you don't have to mix! Also, how is this foundation with combo/oily skin?
Alexis S.
I have super oily skin, and I'm trying to find a long wearing foundation that can control the shine, and something that won't hurt my wallet. I was wondering if this is a product that would be good for me, and if you apply the product as on your skin.
kate l.
Oxnard, CA
is this full coverage ? is it really worth the hype ?
Yannia F.
Greensboro, NC
Is this recommend for oily skin? Does the coverage look Cakey and feel heavy? Or does it look and feel light?