BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #4 in Foundation Sticks

A multitasking, medium to full coverage stick foundation. This highly-pigmented, buildable cream stick foundation creates a natural-looking, matte finish. Idea for all skintones and combination to oily skin types, it's easy to layer and delivers medium to full coverage with a smooth finish. It's perfect for all-over coverage, touch ups, or highlighting and contouring.

It is formulated Without:

• Can I use lotion underneath to help it with blending well?3 Answers
  • People are so annoying. How can you review a product that...4 Answers
Kelle G.
Katy, TX
Review for: Cool Beige (light w/pink undertones) more...
TERRIBLE! I was originally using fenty foundation and had run out. Of course it’s always sold out, so I picked up this foundation. With only using it ONE WEEK...it destroyed my face. I have never broke out so quickly. It was everywhere on my face. And large cystic ones as well.
Brandy R.
Gainesville, FL
Applies nicely but a little drier than I expected, this could be because I'm used to liquid foundations and b.b. creams. Blended nicely but it felt too thick. Perhaps I needed more practice but I think I'll stick with my Fenty for now.
Amiya M.
Virginia Beach
I wish it was a bit more light weight so that I can use it during the more warm seasons, and I wish it had a bit more coverage but over all it’s a good foundation.
Zahra -.
Alameda
Purchased at: Sephora
I really like Anastasia Beverly Hills products, especially the foundation sticks, I’m on my second one. I like wearing it on my light days. When I don’t want to wear too much makeup I go for my foundation stick. I also have her contour stick. Love everything about this product.
Nichole D.
Review for: Shadow (contour caramel latte) more...
I use this to contour with. There’s not a lot options for cream contour when you’re as pale as me so I gave this a try and I love it. It makes a nice soft contour that blends out nicely and looks natural. I’m so happy I gave it a try.
Lauren P.
Kathleen, GA
The coverage isn't there and even with one layer it starts to break apart on my face. I have oily skin and it made me look like I had dry patches all over my face. I tried it with different primers and powders and it just wouldn't work for me.
Johana J.
Indiana Indianápolis 7141 topp creek ct
Purchased at: Sephora
I am new to this influenster, so to give my opinion I would have to try the products first although this brand seems to me to be very good and I would love to try the product and thus give it the go-ahead and promote it on my social networks. previously I have tried some articles and some products are very good and others are not, but I would like to receive this product and thus qualify its quality so I can share and promote this interesting product on my social networks.
Kamielle C.
Indianapolis, IN
I use this as a contour and it’s look pretty good on top of my abh stick Foundation in my shade warm alabaster but it stays sticky and ends up coming off quicker.
tee a.
Austin, TX
Anastasia made a very good product. I like how it glides on my skin and gives me a nice dewy effect. It doesnt have a fragrance. I want to buy one for contouring.
Marianne V.
Oswego, IL
Review for: Beige (light w/neutral undertones) more...
I love this foundation stick, it's creamy and medium/full coverage. It leaves a semi dewy finish, so it gives you that natural glow. I love how its long lasting and it really gives a flawless finish! I will definitely purchase again.
Amber K.
Augusta, GA
Currently looking for a new foundation. I have combo skin and I was wondering if this foundation was worth giving a try?
Tia R.
San Diego, CA
I've been dying to try this foundation! How is the color matching with woman of color? I find it so hard to find shades you don't have to mix! Also, how is this foundation with combo/oily skin?
kate l.
Oxnard, CA
is this full coverage ? is it really worth the hype ?
Alexis S.
I have super oily skin, and I'm trying to find a long wearing foundation that can control the shine, and something that won't hurt my wallet. I was wondering if this is a product that would be good for me, and if you apply the product as on your skin.
Yannia F.
Greensboro, NC
Is this recommend for oily skin? Does the coverage look Cakey and feel heavy? Or does it look and feel light?