BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #5 in Foundation Sticks

A multitasking, medium to full coverage stick foundation. This highly-pigmented, buildable cream stick foundation creates a natural-looking, matte finish. Idea for all skintones and combination to oily skin types, it's easy to layer and delivers medium to full coverage with a smooth finish. It's perfect for all-over coverage, touch ups, or highlighting and contouring.

It is formulated Without:

• People are so annoying. How can you review a product that...4 Answers
  • What do you guys think about the abh stick foundation ?3 Answers
Monica D.
Springfield, MO
Review for: Tan (medium w/cool undertones) more...
It's a very good foundation stick. It have great full coverage and my prose don't show. My only issue it how much product we actually get. .32oz Isn't very much at all. Especially for the price. I don't know about anyone else but at my local safora it was $15USD!
Madi N.
columbus, OH
I love this product. Being a new mom I’m not typically one that has time for face masks but this is so easy, there’s not way you could say no. It’s super easy and effective. I highly recommend these to any parent that needs a skin boost.
Stacy A.
Gloster, LA
Review for: Fawn (contour cafe latte), Porcelain (fair w/neutral undertones), Ivory (light w/neutral golden undertones), Alabaster (very fair skin w/cool undertone), Warm Alabaster (very fair skin w/yellow undertones) more...
I freaking love this foundation it has a beautiful finish and didn’t break my sensitive skin out the price is fairly actually really good the only problem I had it was a tad bit dry but not to bad the fawn stick I contour with it looks amazing !!
Marlee A.
Felton, CA
Review for: Tan (medium w/cool undertones) more...
I love to use these to contour and highlight my face! I have combination skin so when my skin is more oily I will then use this as a foundation! This is great to travel with because it’s compact and you can just throw it into your purse
Brandy R.
Gainesville, FL
Applies nicely but a little drier than I expected, this could be because I'm used to liquid foundations and b.b. creams. Blended nicely but it felt too thick. Perhaps I needed more practice but I think I'll stick with my Fenty for now.
Amiya M.
Virginia Beach
I wish it was a bit more light weight so that I can use it during the more warm seasons, and I wish it had a bit more coverage but over all it’s a good foundation.
Kelle G.
Katy, TX
Review for: Cool Beige (light w/pink undertones) more...
TERRIBLE! I was originally using fenty foundation and had run out. Of course it’s always sold out, so I picked up this foundation. With only using it ONE WEEK...it destroyed my face. I have never broke out so quickly. It was everywhere on my face. And large cystic ones as well.
Marianne V.
Pasadena, CA
Review for: Beige (light w/neutral undertones) more...
I love this foundation stick, it's creamy and medium/full coverage. It leaves a semi dewy finish, so it gives you that natural glow. I love how its long lasting and it really gives a flawless finish! I will definitely purchase again.
Alyssa W.
Elberton, GA
I tried this foundation stick to use for contour and I am not disappointed. I previously used a warm toned stick and you’d be amazed the difference a cool toned contour color will do for you. The formula is creamy and easy to blend. I love it.
Lauren P.
Kathleen, GA
The coverage isn't there and even with one layer it starts to break apart on my face. I have oily skin and it made me look like I had dry patches all over my face. I tried it with different primers and powders and it just wouldn't work for me.
Amber K.
Evans, GA
Currently looking for a new foundation. I have combo skin and I was wondering if this foundation was worth giving a try?
Tia R.
San Diego, CA
I've been dying to try this foundation! How is the color matching with woman of color? I find it so hard to find shades you don't have to mix! Also, how is this foundation with combo/oily skin?
Alexis S.
I have super oily skin, and I'm trying to find a long wearing foundation that can control the shine, and something that won't hurt my wallet. I was wondering if this is a product that would be good for me, and if you apply the product as on your skin.
kate l.
Oxnard, CA
is this full coverage ? is it really worth the hype ?
Yannia F.
Greensboro, NC
Is this recommend for oily skin? Does the coverage look Cakey and feel heavy? Or does it look and feel light?