BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #5 in Foundation Sticks

A multitasking, medium to full coverage stick foundation. This highly-pigmented, buildable cream stick foundation creates a natural-looking, matte finish. Idea for all skintones and combination to oily skin types, it's easy to layer and delivers medium to full coverage with a smooth finish. It's perfect for all-over coverage, touch ups, or highlighting and contouring.

It is formulated Without:

• People are so annoying. How can you review a product that...4 Answers
  • What do you guys think about the abh stick foundation ?3 Answers
Danielle H.
Washington
Review for: Tan (medium w/cool undertones) more...
I love this stick I use mine for contouring it makes it super easy to just draw a line. I have used over and over. It is in a easy to use twisting stick and goes on smooth. It lasts all day without fading or getting oily. Would recommend to others!
Hameling M.
Jessup
Review for: Mink (contour toasted almond), Honey (medium w/cool undertones) more...
I use this foundation all the time! Especially when I need a quick natural makeup. It is very buildable and blends like a dream! Usually I blend it with a brush but a beauty blender works great too! Definitely worth the price. I purchased mine at Sephora.
Cindy B.
Van Buren, AR
Review for: Warm Tan (medium w/golden undertones) more...
i recently bought this and i am in love. i have oily skin and it works well and lasts all day. definitely full coverage. the packaging is nice and so is the price! i’d for sure recommend this product!
Emily R.
Beloit, WI
I like it, I can't say love because the staying power isn't there, but for the price if you need something that looks very pretty for about 4-6 hours I would go ahead and grab it. The price is cheap as well so good for maybe date night or a short shift
. ..
I loved this product. It was a really nice one too. I have bought lots of stuff in the past from Anastasia and this product I loved just like the others. I love how their product looks and the container as well.
Savannah t.
Houston
I love that I can use a lighter shade to active the same purpose and still look great and I also love that I can find different shades and still get the same great result
Stefanie H.
Sulphur, La
Actually really like this product though a lot of brands don’t make enough neutral shades. The shade I have is a hair too yellow. And if I go down it’s entirely too light or too pink. Also I’d really like to find a stick foundation for more oily skin.
Diana G.
Review for: Walnut (medium deep w/cool undertones) more...
I found this stick foundation at TJ Maxx and they did not have my actual shade so I got this as a contour shade and I love its it is very easy to blend. I use a sponge to blend this. I would definitely buy this again. This is worth the original price.
Sammi K.
Middlebrg Hts, OH
Review for: Warm Tan (medium w/golden undertones) more...
I absolutely love this formula. I know these were formulated for more oily skin and I think if my skin were to lean more to the dry side or combo skin, I’d run into a problem. These foundations are best for summer use. There’s very minimal transfer when being worn.
Aleisa M.
This is an okay foundation. It didn’t particularly work for me because it cling to my dry patches and it was hard to blend. It sat on top of the skin instead of sinking into the skin so it was unflattering. Perhaps for oily skin it would work better. I also couldn’t find my perfect match in this.
Amber K.
Evans, GA
Currently looking for a new foundation. I have combo skin and I was wondering if this foundation was worth giving a try?
Tia R.
San Diego, CA
I've been dying to try this foundation! How is the color matching with woman of color? I find it so hard to find shades you don't have to mix! Also, how is this foundation with combo/oily skin?
Alexis S.
I have super oily skin, and I'm trying to find a long wearing foundation that can control the shine, and something that won't hurt my wallet. I was wondering if this is a product that would be good for me, and if you apply the product as on your skin.
kate l.
Oxnard, CA
is this full coverage ? is it really worth the hype ?
Yannia F.
Greensboro, NC
Is this recommend for oily skin? Does the coverage look Cakey and feel heavy? Or does it look and feel light?