BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #5 in Foundation Sticks

A multitasking, medium to full coverage stick foundation. This highly-pigmented, buildable cream stick foundation creates a natural-looking, matte finish. Idea for all skintones and combination to oily skin types, it's easy to layer and delivers medium to full coverage with a smooth finish. It's perfect for all-over coverage, touch ups, or highlighting and contouring.

It is formulated Without:

- Parabens

- Sulfates

- Phthalates

• IMPORTANT!!!Is this good for dry skin and does it stay al...5 Answers
  • People are so annoying. How can you review a product that...4 Answers
  • What do you guys think about the abh stick foundation ?3 Answers
Anastasia Beverly Hills Stick Foundation
This was the first stick foundation I had ever tried. I was in Ulta and my mom said I should get a foundation that matches my skin tone and is matte, which is exactly this foundation. It leaves you with an airbrush finish, which makes your skin look radiant.
Stacey A.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this stick foundation especially because of its size. It’s small enough for travel and it won’t spill like the rest because well obviously it’s a stick! It’s creamy and has the right amount of coverage in it and ABH gives a good amount of undertones to find your right shade without the guess work
Denisse c.
Riverside, CA
My favorite to use because it is easy to apply especially with a brush or beauty blender and would recommend to use even to touch up on the go and travel size friendly and works great! Would recommend to everyone
Casey C.
McLean , VA
Review for: Warm Porcelain (fair w/warm yellow undertones) more...
In the winter this color matches my overall skin tone well so I use all over, in the summer it still works well as a concealer or highlight under my eyes! It has a creamy formula that blends well on to my skin, I have normal to dry skin. It is my favorite stick foundation and a makeup bag regular for me.
Christie T.
Taylorsville, UT
I enjoyed this foundation when I had it. Smooth application, semi buildable coverage. Set beautifully with setting powder. My only recommendations are to make sure you’re moisturized and primed. Only thing I wish is that you got more product for the price.
Kearson R.
Hoover, AL
I love this foundation, the color range is awesome!! The price is a little steep but, I don’t mind paying for quality. To me it’s not a supper matte finish and I like that!
Marleni R.
los angeles
Make sure you use a good primer with this or else the foundation won’t last long on your face. I have combination skin and I mostly oily on my t-zone. So if you’re oily around those areas make sure you use powder to set it so it could last the whole day.
Jayden H.
Avon Park, FL
I love this foundation. I've looked through so many foundations to try and find the perfect one and I think this one is it. My makeup stays all day and it covers beautifully. They have a great selection of shades and it doesn't look or feel cakey at all!
Cindy B.
Van Buren, AR
Review for: Warm Tan (medium w/golden undertones) more...
i recently bought this and i am in love. i have oily skin and it works well and lasts all day. definitely full coverage. the packaging is nice and so is the price! i’d for sure recommend this product!
Danielle H.
Washington
Review for: Tan (medium w/cool undertones) more...
I love this stick I use mine for contouring it makes it super easy to just draw a line. I have used over and over. It is in a easy to use twisting stick and goes on smooth. It lasts all day without fading or getting oily. Would recommend to others!
Amber K.
Evans, GA
Currently looking for a new foundation. I have combo skin and I was wondering if this foundation was worth giving a try?
Tia R.
San Diego, CA
I've been dying to try this foundation! How is the color matching with woman of color? I find it so hard to find shades you don't have to mix! Also, how is this foundation with combo/oily skin?
Alexis S.
I have super oily skin, and I'm trying to find a long wearing foundation that can control the shine, and something that won't hurt my wallet. I was wondering if this is a product that would be good for me, and if you apply the product as on your skin.
kate l.
Oxnard, CA
is this full coverage ? is it really worth the hype ?
Yannia F.
Greensboro, NC
Is this recommend for oily skin? Does the coverage look Cakey and feel heavy? Or does it look and feel light?