BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #4 in Foundation Sticks

A multitasking, medium to full coverage stick foundation. This highly-pigmented, buildable cream stick foundation creates a natural-looking, matte finish. Idea for all skintones and combination to oily skin types, it's easy to layer and delivers medium to full coverage with a smooth finish. It's perfect for all-over coverage, touch ups, or highlighting and contouring.

It is formulated Without:

• Can I use lotion underneath to help it with blending well?3 Answers
  • What do you guys think about the abh stick foundation ?4 Answers
Cindy R.
Bridgeport , CT
Good foundation to use as a everyday foundation. Buildable foundation to the coverage you want. Would really recommend to very dry skin unless you put a good oil or moisturizer underneath.
Christine W.
Amherst, NY
Review for: Natural (medium w/neutral undertones) more...
This was not for me. The formula is very heavy and I don’t like heavy foundation. It felt very heavy on my skin and was uncomfortable for me. I prefer a medium to light coverage foundation. If you like a full heavy foundation then I would try it. It did cover all blemishes it just was too much.
vanessa o.
i really loved this foundation !!!!!! it was very amazing. I loved how it hid all my imperfections and made me glow so easily . It is very long lasting . It last for a bout 24 hours . I really loved this product and would recommend to everyone . This is a must to have in your make up bag
Max G.
Charlotte
From youtube videos I’ve watched with this product people have mixed reviews. Some say the product is nice smooth and easy to apply while others say it’s not the most apealing.
Karen N.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have the shade porcelain and fawn for highlighting and contouring. They are very pigmented and easy to blend with a matte finish. I personally find it too heavy for all over foundation on my combination skin. They wear very long and the color selection is great!
kansasbaby A.
wichita
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I did purchase this at TJ Maxx and I thought this was my color but it wasn’t. Can’t beat 9$ though. So I tried it and it was a little light for me but I can just add bronzer. I did a swatch on my arm and it did seem to be full coverage. Would probably buy it again if I found the correct color.
Shalom G.
I love it when I use it I don’t have to apply much setting powder, definitely a great back up foundation application set to have, I have multiple I rotate between and this is definitely a good option! Very soft, just make sure to moisturize well before application so that it is easier to blend
Natalie L.
Van Nuys, CA
Hands down my favorite stick foundation ice used! I got this as a Christmas gift from my sister and I was a little afraid to use it because I’m more of a powder foundation girl but wow! It blends into the skin so easily I couldn’t believe it! I think everyone needs to try out this foundation!
Nakisha C.
Bellaire, OH
Review for: Almond (dark medium tan w/cool undertones) more...
Not really into stick foundations ... none of them last on me. I tried this and it did ok but nothing that I would buy again. It’s not something I recommend if you’re super oily like me.
Kaitlin B.
Tampa
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
This is not my favorite stick foundation but also not the worst I’ve tried. It tends to look a little heavy on my skin after only a couple hours and it’s also not the easiest to blend out. It’s definitely not a bad foundation but I don’t think it’s worth the price tag. There are definitely more affordable stick foundations that work better.
Amber K.
Augusta, GA
Currently looking for a new foundation. I have combo skin and I was wondering if this foundation was worth giving a try?
Tia R.
San Diego, CA
I've been dying to try this foundation! How is the color matching with woman of color? I find it so hard to find shades you don't have to mix! Also, how is this foundation with combo/oily skin?
kate l.
Oxnard, CA
is this full coverage ? is it really worth the hype ?
Alexis S.
I have super oily skin, and I'm trying to find a long wearing foundation that can control the shine, and something that won't hurt my wallet. I was wondering if this is a product that would be good for me, and if you apply the product as on your skin.
Yannia F.
Greensboro, NC
Is this recommend for oily skin? Does the coverage look Cakey and feel heavy? Or does it look and feel light?