BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #6 in Foundation Sticks

A multitasking, medium to full coverage stick foundation. This highly-pigmented, buildable cream stick foundation creates a natural-looking, matte finish. Idea for all skintones and combination to oily skin types, it's easy to layer and delivers medium to full coverage with a smooth finish. It's perfect for all-over coverage, touch ups, or highlighting and contouring.

It is formulated Without:

• Can I use lotion underneath to help it with blending well?3 Answers
  • People are so annoying. How can you review a product that...4 Answers
Angelica C.
Stephenville
I love the price point of this Stick Foundation. It’s affordable for being a prestige product. Last a long time on the skin and product wise. I do have use a facial oil with it because it’s very drying if I don’t, and I have oily skin!
I would repurchase if I need to, mines lasting a long time.
Cindy R.
Bridgeport , CT
Good foundation to use as a everyday foundation. Buildable foundation to the coverage you want. Would really recommend to very dry skin unless you put a good oil or moisturizer underneath.
Shalom G.
I love it when I use it I don’t have to apply much setting powder, definitely a great back up foundation application set to have, I have multiple I rotate between and this is definitely a good option! Very soft, just make sure to moisturize well before application so that it is easier to blend
Natalie L.
Van Nuys, CA
Hands down my favorite stick foundation ice used! I got this as a Christmas gift from my sister and I was a little afraid to use it because I’m more of a powder foundation girl but wow! It blends into the skin so easily I couldn’t believe it! I think everyone needs to try out this foundation!
Nakisha C.
Bellaire, OH
Review for: Almond (dark medium tan w/cool undertones) more...
Not really into stick foundations ... none of them last on me. I tried this and it did ok but nothing that I would buy again. It’s not something I recommend if you’re super oily like me.
Ava K.
With this product goes smoothly and makes my skin feel amazing after my make up is done I would recommend this to anyone a very effective make your make up looks so flawless better than you ever think of this product
Alissa B.
N Tonawanda, NY
Review for: Fawn (contour cafe latte) more...
So I don’t actually use this as a foundation, but to contour. It’s a nice cool toned shade, so it blends out to look like a natural shadow and not at all muddy. It’s very lightweight and long wearing. My only complaint is that it can be a little tough to blend out, but I add a little facial oil to my beauty blender and it blends like a dream.
Brittney M.
Arden, NC
Review for: Porcelain (fair w/neutral undertones) more...
I got really excited whenever this first came out and it was a wonderful price point, however, this formula is way too dry for me. I already have dry skin and I feel like this cling to my patches and did not look the best on me. If I hydrated my skin very well right before using this it looked beautiful but it did not wear well on my skin for a long time.
caila e.
Jefferson Cty, MO
Review for: Anastasia Beverly Hills Stick Foundation more...
Love this foundationI also have one that I contour with which works very well. I am so glad I bought this it’s one of my favorite products the coverage is medium to full coverage it is definitely buildable.  It’s very smooth and doesn’t look cakey. If you are thinking about buying this product definitely buy it you will not regret it
member-0a3fe
I found it very easy to match this concealer with my skin tone. Normally I have trouble finding the perfect color but with this foundation I found a perfect match. The stick makes it so easy glide the concealer on my face and I get a nice even coverage.
Amber K.
Evans, GA
Currently looking for a new foundation. I have combo skin and I was wondering if this foundation was worth giving a try?
Tia R.
San Diego, CA
I've been dying to try this foundation! How is the color matching with woman of color? I find it so hard to find shades you don't have to mix! Also, how is this foundation with combo/oily skin?
kate l.
Oxnard, CA
is this full coverage ? is it really worth the hype ?
Alexis S.
I have super oily skin, and I'm trying to find a long wearing foundation that can control the shine, and something that won't hurt my wallet. I was wondering if this is a product that would be good for me, and if you apply the product as on your skin.
Yannia F.
Greensboro, NC
Is this recommend for oily skin? Does the coverage look Cakey and feel heavy? Or does it look and feel light?