BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #5 in Foundation Sticks

A multitasking, medium to full coverage stick foundation. This highly-pigmented, buildable cream stick foundation creates a natural-looking, matte finish. Idea for all skintones and combination to oily skin types, it's easy to layer and delivers medium to full coverage with a smooth finish. It's perfect for all-over coverage, touch ups, or highlighting and contouring.

It is formulated Without:

• People are so annoying. How can you review a product that...4 Answers
  • What do you guys think about the abh stick foundation ?3 Answers
Riya S.
East Windsor, NJ
Review for: Tan (medium w/cool undertones) more...
Eh. Not too good for dry skin - doesn’t blend, applies extremely dry and won’t move around at all. I use it sometimes without blending just to cover harsh spots but I layer another foundation on top.
Nikki M.
Hopkinsville, KY
I haven’t tried it but for some reason it’s asking me to review it and I heard that if you skip something they ask you to review it looks bad, I’m pretty sure this is from a list I created which I thought was for products you wanted.. I was wrong lol so with that being said I haven’t tried it myself but I’ve heard it’s great! I’ll definitely update this once I do!
Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
Review for: Tan (medium w/cool undertones) more...
This is a great stick foundation ! Highly recommend it ! Worth the value! Provides great coverage and it doesn’t cake ! It is long lasting and works perfect for all skin types ! I love it !!! Great packaging ! I would definitely repurchase !
Valentina F.
Rhode Island
I don’t like this foundation the stick is super hard and not easy to blend. I thought the price was great 20$ for a stick foundation but definitely not worth your money. I give it a 2 bc maybe you could use it as a contour stick but I never tried. Plus I love all their other products this one was just a miss for me
Shazma S.
Houston
To clarify, I mostly use liquid foundation as my base. With that being said, I love contouring my face with a darker foundation stick, the one I purchased was extremely gray on me and for the price point wasn’t worth it specially since it was meant to be a contour stick essentially for me. I ended up returning it
Sophia K.
Anastasia is one of my favorite products and this product that I'm talking about is very luminous anything by anastacio as a woman as an amazing and you could find it at Sephora
Janette W.
Gurnee
Review for: Mink (contour toasted almond) more...
I know that this is stick foundation but let me just say this buy this mink color. I seen Amrezy use this and I am in love. I’ve got this one actually from the Anastasia website.must define rly but another I have a back up
Gillian C.
Review for: Fawn (contour cafe latte), Natural (medium w/neutral undertones) more...
I use these as contour sticks and not foundation but they work really well and blend well. They do get a little oily but i just put translucent powder over it and it’s fine
Ashley M.
Macomb
This foundation isn’t the best for those of us with dry skin. It tends to break up throughout the day and stick to dry patches. However, the finish is super natural and it offers a great amount of medium to full coverage. If I wear this foundation I have to use a thick moisturizer and hydrating primer before hand.
Cael H.
Augusta, GA
Review for: Fawn (contour cafe latte) more...
Okay.. I haven’t used it as an actual foundation, because it’s a little thick and hard to blend for my liking, but I definitely use it to contour, and for that, it’s great.
Amber K.
Evans, GA
Currently looking for a new foundation. I have combo skin and I was wondering if this foundation was worth giving a try?
Tia R.
San Diego, CA
I've been dying to try this foundation! How is the color matching with woman of color? I find it so hard to find shades you don't have to mix! Also, how is this foundation with combo/oily skin?
Alexis S.
I have super oily skin, and I'm trying to find a long wearing foundation that can control the shine, and something that won't hurt my wallet. I was wondering if this is a product that would be good for me, and if you apply the product as on your skin.
kate l.
Oxnard, CA
is this full coverage ? is it really worth the hype ?
Yannia F.
Greensboro, NC
Is this recommend for oily skin? Does the coverage look Cakey and feel heavy? Or does it look and feel light?