BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #5 in Foundation Sticks

A multitasking, medium to full coverage stick foundation. This highly-pigmented, buildable cream stick foundation creates a natural-looking, matte finish. Idea for all skintones and combination to oily skin types, it's easy to layer and delivers medium to full coverage with a smooth finish. It's perfect for all-over coverage, touch ups, or highlighting and contouring.

It is formulated Without:

• People are so annoying. How can you review a product that...4 Answers
  • What do you guys think about the abh stick foundation ?3 Answers
Rachelle S.
temecula
Not great for oily skin but powders help and I still use it. It’s my dark shade foundation and makes my skin look beautiful it just doesn’t work if I know I’m going to be in a situation where my skin may be really oily
Kate G.
I have this product three stars because honestly I think I hold ABH to such a high standard that this fell a little short of that standard. The price is way too high for this, it wasn’t the best that has come from ABH.
Gina G.
Farmingdale, NY
The stick by Anastasia Beverly hills is so great. It applies the perfect amount of product in a controlled and easy to apply twist up. I love using the sticks for my hilights and contour on top of my foundation. It is perfect because it is less applicators and brushes that I need. I just apply directly to my face with the sticks. Bake. Blend. Spray. And go!
Shelly B.
Chambersburg, PA
At the current moment, this is the only foundation I use. It is fabulous for my aging skin. I have a few different colors and love them all!!! Great silky glide on formula stays on all day and doesn’t cake on my face or settle into my fine lines. ABH did it again!!!! Another fabulous product!!! Definitely worth the money - look for sales & buy multiples.
Kyli S.
red bank, nj
The price point on this product is good but it's definitely not my favorite foundation stick. It tends to cake up even with a good moisturizer and primer underneath it and it's hard to blend. I've used both makeup brushes and beauty blenders and still can't seem to get it to that airbrushed look like I do with most foundations and foundation sticks.
Whytnei B.
Review for: Truffle (deep skin w/cool undertones) more...
I've owned this product for a few months now and I love it! I purchased the shade Truffle to use and cream contour stick and it's been the most natural and blendable contour stick I've ever owned. I was worried about the quantity of product you receive in the package but a little goes along way so I feel like you definitely get your monies worth!
Kelsey Q.
Towson
Review for: Beige (light w/neutral undertones) more...
This foundation is definitely full coverage in long wearing. However, I noticed with my sensitive skin that it tends to pull and make the underlying skin red. But when applied with a brush, it is one of my favorites!
Amani S.
Sumter
Review for: Walnut (medium deep w/cool undertones) more...
This product has great coverage and lasts for a long time. The only issues I have with it are that tends to make my dry skin look oily, but that may be because i don’t set it. Also, putting it directly on my acne prone skin does feel a bit unsanitary, but i use alcohol to keep bacteria away. I normally use this foundation for an everyday natural look.
Anna R.
Sylacauga, AL
So-so.
Like I really wanted to love this stick foundation. It just took forever to blend out, definitely not full coverage,8 would say more light-medium coverage.
It looked beautiful on the skin, but if you are getting ready in a hurry I would not recommend grabbing this foundation, just because of the time it takes to blend. Still a very good foundation though. Anastasia Beverly Hills Stick Foundation
Emily M.
Oroville, CA
In my top ten favorite foundations. I use this for my lighter foundation days since the coverage is light. Doesn't coverage my acne scars or texture to well but I don't mind that. Still love this foundation I also is this for brighten in some places since it's really light.
Amber K.
Evans, GA
Currently looking for a new foundation. I have combo skin and I was wondering if this foundation was worth giving a try?
Tia R.
San Diego, CA
I've been dying to try this foundation! How is the color matching with woman of color? I find it so hard to find shades you don't have to mix! Also, how is this foundation with combo/oily skin?
Alexis S.
I have super oily skin, and I'm trying to find a long wearing foundation that can control the shine, and something that won't hurt my wallet. I was wondering if this is a product that would be good for me, and if you apply the product as on your skin.
kate l.
Oxnard, CA
is this full coverage ? is it really worth the hype ?
Yannia F.
Greensboro, NC
Is this recommend for oily skin? Does the coverage look Cakey and feel heavy? Or does it look and feel light?