BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #5 in Foundation Sticks

A multitasking, medium to full coverage stick foundation. This highly-pigmented, buildable cream stick foundation creates a natural-looking, matte finish. Idea for all skintones and combination to oily skin types, it's easy to layer and delivers medium to full coverage with a smooth finish. It's perfect for all-over coverage, touch ups, or highlighting and contouring.

It is formulated Without:

- Parabens

- Sulfates

- Phthalates

• IMPORTANT!!!Is this good for dry skin and does it stay al...5 Answers
  • People are so annoying. How can you review a product that...4 Answers
  • What do you guys think about the abh stick foundation ?3 Answers
Deja W.
i was previously using this for over all foundation, but i ended up returning it and getting a contour shade for cream contour. it was nice for foundation but it was a bit dewy/oily for me just because the formula is really emollient rather than stiff but people really like that. it’s really easy to blend that’s why i decided on a contour shade instead of foundation.
Milli D.
new york
Review for: Beige (light w/neutral undertones) more...
This sometimes my go too foundation stick I would have to hydrate very well otherwise it’s quick to apply very clean and easy it could be dry if a little so if ur dry I wouldn’t recommend this is mostly for oily skin I feel
Laura V.
N/A
Review for: Warm Tan (medium w/golden undertones) more...
Foundation is easy to use and apply. Applies really nice with a creamy texture. Blends in well and leaves skin feeling super soft. Only con is that is doesn’t offer a variety of tones for darker women.
Alexis R.
Brainerd, MN
Review for: Warm Natural (medium w/yellow undertones), Golden (medium w/olive undertones) more...
Probably the worse stick foundation I’ve ever used. I usually love anything ABH puts out but this is awful. Doesn’t blend, and when you finally get it to blend the tiniest bit it disappears.
Maliyah P.
Sacramento
This product is not the best. I believe that this product can be way better then any Of the rest of her products it very patchy and hard to move around because it’s not that creamy it’s better for a lighter tones but they do have shades for darker tones I recommend to everyone of course but I don’t think you should use it because it’s too pricey for to be this bad
Jean K.
Vista
I found this formula to be drying on my skin type. I found that ot did not blend out smoothly with a blender but did give an airbrush appearance when buffed out with a brush. I primarly use this to cover up my dark undereye area to help lighten and brighten and just using my finger to blend out the edges. Overall a good product just not on my dry/combination skin
Kat A.
Plantation, FL
Review for: Warm Natural (medium w/yellow undertones) more...
I️ love this foundation. I️ have oily/acne prone skin and this foundation looks soooo beautiful on my skin. It is by no means completely full coverage, I️ would say medium but definitely buildable. It looks beautiful and my skin looks even but it still looks like SKIN and does not cake up. I’m obsessed and this is my go-to holy grail foundation for any occasion.
Allison M.
Phoenix
Review for: Anastasia Beverly Hills Stick Foundation more...
Easy to apply and blends so well! Blends good with a sponge or brush. Concealer blends good into foundation as well. It leave a beautiful natural finish as well! It’s surprisingly affordable for a “high end” foundation.
Rachelle S.
temecula
Not great for oily skin but powders help and I still use it. It’s my dark shade foundation and makes my skin look beautiful it just doesn’t work if I know I’m going to be in a situation where my skin may be really oily
Gina G.
Farmingdale, NY
The stick by Anastasia Beverly hills is so great. It applies the perfect amount of product in a controlled and easy to apply twist up. I love using the sticks for my hilights and contour on top of my foundation. It is perfect because it is less applicators and brushes that I need. I just apply directly to my face with the sticks. Bake. Blend. Spray. And go!
Amber K.
Evans, GA
Currently looking for a new foundation. I have combo skin and I was wondering if this foundation was worth giving a try?
Tia R.
San Diego, CA
I've been dying to try this foundation! How is the color matching with woman of color? I find it so hard to find shades you don't have to mix! Also, how is this foundation with combo/oily skin?
Alexis S.
I have super oily skin, and I'm trying to find a long wearing foundation that can control the shine, and something that won't hurt my wallet. I was wondering if this is a product that would be good for me, and if you apply the product as on your skin.
kate l.
Oxnard, CA
is this full coverage ? is it really worth the hype ?
Yannia F.
Greensboro, NC
Is this recommend for oily skin? Does the coverage look Cakey and feel heavy? Or does it look and feel light?