BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #5 in Foundation Sticks

A multitasking, medium to full coverage stick foundation. This highly-pigmented, buildable cream stick foundation creates a natural-looking, matte finish. Idea for all skintones and combination to oily skin types, it's easy to layer and delivers medium to full coverage with a smooth finish. It's perfect for all-over coverage, touch ups, or highlighting and contouring.

It is formulated Without:

- Parabens

- Sulfates

- Phthalates

• IMPORTANT!!!Is this good for dry skin and does it stay al...5 Answers
  • People are so annoying. How can you review a product that...4 Answers
  • What do you guys think about the abh stick foundation ?3 Answers
Ashley P.
I never wore makeup growing up but senior year came around and I decided to try it out. This was my first foundation ever and I fell in love! It lasts me all day, doesn’t feel heavy at all and it gives you just the right amount of coverage for an everyday look. They have a variety of colors with different undertones, which is why I love this brand. It’s hard to find the right color for my tan skin tone.
Melody M.
Valparaiso, IN
This was the first stick foundation I ever used. I really enjoyed the finish of this. I have oily skin, and when I set it with powder, it worked well and did not slide off of my face. A lot of reviews I have seen on this product did not recommend if you had oily skin, but it works just fine for me. It just depends on the person. Have purchased several times and will continue to do so. Highly recommend!!
Jisela E.
Alaska
Review for: Tan (medium w/cool undertones) more...
It's full coverage so it easy blend out it doesn't come off when your blending it with blending brush and it hides your acne and black heads and it's a 24/7 stay foundation and makes your skin look healthy
Megan G.
Ramsey, NJ
Very natural looking on the skin and the lightest shade is very fair and neutral toned so that’s great, but it can look a little dry and the formula pulls a little on the skin. Very buildable coverage too.
Ally C.
Eastlake, OH
Wanted a foundation stick but didn't have much money so I went to Sephora and found one that was pretty cheap but had decent reviews. Decent product but it's now way too light for me so I need a new color.
Jesseca N.
Benton
Review for: Warm Porcelain (fair w/warm yellow undertones) more...
Anastasia Beverly Hills is one of my top favorite brands of all time! I have extremely oily skin so it can be hard to find foundations that work but this one does the trick! This foundation keeps my oils at bay at keeps me looking flawless!
Rachel F.
Lufkin, TX
Review for: Fawn (contour cafe latte) more...
I love using these for contouring and highlight. I will continue to buy this (especially from Ulta)! I love how portable these are, the shade selection, and how beautiful they look on. This is a must buy!
Chaasadyah C.
Brooklyn, NY
I am wearing it right now!!! I just tried it out for the first time this week and I am in love. It is so natural and light feeling. I have never wore a foundation that was this skin-like. It makes my gorgeous skin look even better. Please by this. It is pricey but worth the pretty penny.
Laura M.
United States
When I bought this Foundation stick I loved it because my skin is very fair to very light and I found the right shade for my face because other foundations I could not and I have tried to get my face match with other foundations and I couldn't but this one I did and the packaging is beautiful I like the way they did it and I definitely recommend this to my friends and a couple of my friends has bought this so this product is the best it's my go-to
Maria M.
Review for: Banana (highlight pale yellow) more...
Love using Anastasia product and when it come to foundation I'm bad at getting my shades got this and thought it would be perfect for my skin tone I was wrong its too light but love the foundation stick very smooth on the face blends well and highly pigmented defently getting another one but in my skin tone.
Amber K.
Evans, GA
Currently looking for a new foundation. I have combo skin and I was wondering if this foundation was worth giving a try?
Tia R.
San Diego, CA
I've been dying to try this foundation! How is the color matching with woman of color? I find it so hard to find shades you don't have to mix! Also, how is this foundation with combo/oily skin?
Alexis S.
I have super oily skin, and I'm trying to find a long wearing foundation that can control the shine, and something that won't hurt my wallet. I was wondering if this is a product that would be good for me, and if you apply the product as on your skin.
kate l.
Oxnard, CA
is this full coverage ? is it really worth the hype ?
Yannia F.
Greensboro, NC
Is this recommend for oily skin? Does the coverage look Cakey and feel heavy? Or does it look and feel light?