BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #4 in Foundation Sticks

A multitasking, medium to full coverage stick foundation. This highly-pigmented, buildable cream stick foundation creates a natural-looking, matte finish. Idea for all skintones and combination to oily skin types, it's easy to layer and delivers medium to full coverage with a smooth finish. It's perfect for all-over coverage, touch ups, or highlighting and contouring.

It is formulated Without:

- Parabens

- Sulfates

- Phthalates

• IMPORTANT!!!Is this good for dry skin and does it stay al...5 Answers
  • Can I use lotion underneath to help it with blending well?3 Answers
  • People are so annoying. How can you review a product that...4 Answers
Quincee C.
One of the best stick foundations for oily skin types. Super mattifying, a little too mattifying for any other skin type besides oily though. The shade range is gorgeous with a total of about 25 shades, so it’s easy for for anyone to pick a shade.
✨🍾Jazmyn A.
Los Angeles
Review for: Cocoa (deep w/red undertones) more...
I like this most days. At first I was unsure that it was the right color for me because I have yellow undertones and it seemed so red. But after a few uses I realized it is my skin color. Since I have oily skin i do enjoy the ease of being able to build it vs. slather it on. I feel like I have more control using it then other things. It also makes cleaning my brushes super easy.
Khanh N.
Fort Worth , TX
Very unimpressed by this foundation. There is a fine line of okay and cakey with this and one wrong swipe and its just so cakey. Be very careful with this foundation on an everyday basis bc it is very pigmented and will work for full glams but for everyday simple make up its a little much.
Taylor A.
Avon , CT
Purchased at: Sephora
I just recently got this without doing any research. I knew I wanted a stick foundation just to try and I went in blindly and picked this one. I loved it the first time I used it and I’ve been using for a couple weeks now and I absolutely love it. It’s good great coverage for an everyday look it blends nicely into my skin. I also just love how easy it is to paint on my face and not have to use my fingers to dap it on. It’s a great overall product and the packaging is super sleek too. Love this!
Livvi D.
Review for: Warm Tan (medium w/golden undertones) more...
I tried Anastasia's stick foundation just to see what the hype was all about. I usually use it cosmetics which I feel has better coverage and lasts longer. But if you're looking for something that's lightweight you'll like this one. I would recommend it to anyone.
Gabrielle R.
Passaic, NJ
Review for: Honey (medium w/cool undertones) more...
I was super excited to try this product however I didn’t love it even though I really wanted to. For my skin type (oily) this product was just a flop. Even after setting my face this product creased almost instantly and slide right off my face.
Ruby M.
RAYTOWN, MO
Review for: Caramel (medium tan w/golden undertones) more...
This stick foundation provides a nice light to medium coverage. It’s very blendable and you can layer it for better coverage without it getting cakey. There’s a 25 shade selection and with how soft the formula is it can also be used to highlight or contour leaving a very natural finish.
Shaylyn. H.
Love this product it is the first foundation stick that I have used and I am still sticking with it. This product feels very light on the skin and does not feel cakey. Does give light to medium coverage in my opinion so it is nice to use for a "natural" everyday makeup.
Jesly P.
Tacoma, WA
Review for: Warm Tan (medium w/golden undertones) more...
This foundation is super easy to blend and build up, it’s also full coverage and it lasts all day. It has a natural matte look, easy to use. I’ve used it so many times and I have finished more than 2 foundation sticks. I really recommend it!!
Lucy W.
Everett, WA
I use these to contour and highlight. I used them back when I had little experience with makeup, so now with more knowledge they’re definitely not my go to. But the shadow color for contour is a great ashy brown that is perfect for a contour.
Amber K.
Augusta, GA
Currently looking for a new foundation. I have combo skin and I was wondering if this foundation was worth giving a try?
Tia R.
San Diego, CA
I've been dying to try this foundation! How is the color matching with woman of color? I find it so hard to find shades you don't have to mix! Also, how is this foundation with combo/oily skin?
kate l.
Oxnard, CA
is this full coverage ? is it really worth the hype ?
Alexis S.
I have super oily skin, and I'm trying to find a long wearing foundation that can control the shine, and something that won't hurt my wallet. I was wondering if this is a product that would be good for me, and if you apply the product as on your skin.
Yannia F.
Greensboro, NC
Is this recommend for oily skin? Does the coverage look Cakey and feel heavy? Or does it look and feel light?