BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #6 in Foundation Sticks

A multitasking, medium to full coverage stick foundation. This highly-pigmented, buildable cream stick foundation creates a natural-looking, matte finish. Idea for all skintones and combination to oily skin types, it's easy to layer and delivers medium to full coverage with a smooth finish. It's perfect for all-over coverage, touch ups, or highlighting and contouring.

It is formulated Without:

- Parabens

- Sulfates

- Phthalates

• IMPORTANT!!!Is this good for dry skin and does it stay al...5 Answers
  • Can I use lotion underneath to help it with blending well?3 Answers
  • People are so annoying. How can you review a product that...4 Answers
Taylor Z.
Amazing product, especially for the price. Anastasia never fails with her products. I use the shade fawn to contour with and it blends so beautifully. I was a little worried itd be too dark for my fair complexion but it shows a little lighter on the skin. It builds up fast but can sometimes look a little muddy if you use too much which I do sometimes. So a little goes a long way!
Lindsay G.
United states
This is a great stick foundation. I have dry skin and didn't think a creme like formula would be good but this didn't emphasize any dry patches on my face. It looks beautiful and most important matte on my skin, which I love! It seemed to last all day especially in the heat.
Heaven W.
Saint Louis, MO
I liked the foundation when I first got it and now not so much. It doesn’t have full coverage tbh and it’s kinda streaky when blended with a brush so I use a beauty blender. The price isn’t bad only $25 but overall this was my first stick foundation so overall it’s good. Just not build able.
Caitlin Y.
Review for: Ivory (light w/neutral golden undertones) more...
Good coverage, long lasting, blends nicely. Was able to last a full work day, so anywhere from 8-10 hours with only minimal touch ups. Got when my skin was worse and now I continue to use it as a concealer when I have a mild breakout. It’s good for oily areas and also works well on my somewhat  dry cheeks.
rose a.
I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS FOUNDATION STICK. I use to buy Bobby Brown foundation stick for around $40 but this foundation was only $20 something which was perf. It works well on my skin. Definitely recommend this!!!!
Melanie A.
Review for: Mink (contour toasted almond) more...
I use this for contouring and I do like the convenience of the stick formula as far as application goes. It does take a little more effort to blend but it’s worth it since it’s so hard to find cool toned contour. Once it’s blended it stays put and looks very natural.
Abigail C.
Dalton, GA
Easy to apply. If you have oily skin, I do not recommend this. This stick foundation feels heavy on the skin and breaks up within four hours of application. I was really disappointed and it was sold to me as a matte foundation. On my skin, this does not go on matte. It’s $25, and honestly I’ve used drugstore brands that have worked better and cost less. Everyone’s skin is different, and it may look better on you, but I did not love this and will not repurchase. There are tons of colors in this line and the color matched my skin perfectly.
Madison M.
Tucson
Review for: Warm Ivory (light w/yellow undertones) more...
I got this with hopes of covering up my dark under eye circles and I was very disappointing. The product was sticky and didn’t really sit well on top of my primer. It creased pretty much right after I applied the product. I would not recommend this product if you are trying to cover up dark patches or under eyes.
Jessica G.
I LOVE the way this makes my skin look. I look flawless when I wear it. I don’t wear it everyday only because of how long it takes to blend out. But that’s any stick foundation. But when I have a while to sit down and do my makeup this is what I normally go for.
Jasmine A.
Duncanville , TX
Review for: Tan (medium w/cool undertones) more...
Omg omg omg omg omg omg omg I have love this product soooo much like I could not be mad at this product I just love it so much like omg can I just have the whole product of this . This product erase my beautiful pimple or scars from my aches or any redness
Amber K.
Evans, GA
Currently looking for a new foundation. I have combo skin and I was wondering if this foundation was worth giving a try?
Tia R.
San Diego, CA
I've been dying to try this foundation! How is the color matching with woman of color? I find it so hard to find shades you don't have to mix! Also, how is this foundation with combo/oily skin?
kate l.
Oxnard, CA
is this full coverage ? is it really worth the hype ?
Alexis S.
I have super oily skin, and I'm trying to find a long wearing foundation that can control the shine, and something that won't hurt my wallet. I was wondering if this is a product that would be good for me, and if you apply the product as on your skin.
Yannia F.
Greensboro, NC
Is this recommend for oily skin? Does the coverage look Cakey and feel heavy? Or does it look and feel light?