BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #4 in Foundation Sticks

A multitasking, medium to full coverage stick foundation. This highly-pigmented, buildable cream stick foundation creates a natural-looking, matte finish. Idea for all skintones and combination to oily skin types, it's easy to layer and delivers medium to full coverage with a smooth finish. It's perfect for all-over coverage, touch ups, or highlighting and contouring.

It is formulated Without:

• Can I use lotion underneath to help it with blending well?3 Answers
  • What do you guys think about the abh stick foundation ?4 Answers
Roslyn B.
Detroit, MI
Review for: Caramel (medium tan w/golden undertones) more...
I wanted this foundation for a long time and Ulta kept selling out so I finally stalked it long enough and purchased it. I like that it’s a stick and you have more control over the application but you must blend in rather quickly because it dries matte. Matched my skin tone exactly and I recommend it to those with an oily skin.
Jasmine G.
Olathe, KS
Review for: Chestnut (medium deep w/golden undertones) more...
This was just okay. I have combo skin and this was very drying for me. It is affordable and has a nice shade range. It is portable and easy to carry but I found myself using other products a little more than this. Really like Anastasia’s products but this was too drying for me. Coverage is vey nice and it does blend well.
Eren S.
Marshalltown, IA
Review for: Mink (contour toasted almond) more...
I saw a video of Kylie Jenner getting her make up done for her bday and Hrush, the make up artist, used this to contour her face. I’ve always struggled with contouring. Powder or cream, I was never able to nail it. Well I bought this on a whim, same color they used on her. I totally love it! It was still a little hard for me to do it but I think I might finally be getting good at it! This is so easy to apply and glides like a dream. The texture is soft and melts right into my face!
Leidelin P.
Flushing, NY
Review for: Other more...
I recommend this product 💯 for those days you are on the run all the way and want to retouch your makeup you can easily apply it and use ur fingers to cover those imperfections! I find the price really good.. if you have dry skin I suggest adding a bit of your favorite oil mine is tarte Maracuja Oil add some drop and your good to go!
Kimberley C.
Hammond, LA
I’m very late jumping on this product, I know! I’m usually a liquid foundation wearer; however, I wanted a product that I could wear to work and that would be easy for me to carry and apply without wetting a sponge, etc. *I feel a brush works best with this stick foundation*

I read a few reviews and this was at the top of the list for being a crowd favorite at a reasonable price! I decided to give it a try and I’m glad I did! The color that I wear (Cool Golden) is a spot on match!

The only thing that I noticed is that it seems to exaggerate my pores in a few small areas but I can fix that with my primer. The coverage is light to medium, in my opinion...depending on how much you apply. It wears well and there is some transfer. So far, I’m very pleased!
MiNa B.
Review for: Ebony (deep skin w/warm undertones), Cocoa (deep w/red undertones) more...
I purchased the Anastasia Beverly Hills Stick Foundation at my local Sephora Beauty store. When I tell you, Anastasia Beverly Hills products never dissapoints me! The packaging of this product caught my eye and I just had to have it! I used this foundation stick and it was so easy and simple to use. It left my face flawless. I would definitely reccomend this product.
Angie R.
South Gate, CA
Review for: Beige (light w/neutral undertones) more...
This foundation did not live up to my expectations. I love that they have so many different undertones, but the color range is not that wide. I like that the foundation is on a stick, easy to use when in a rush. To blend the product I use a flat kabuki brush. The finish is matte and can be drying show all my imperfections. The color was the closest to my match but still so light. I have to deepen the foundation with bronzer so I don't look to pale. I do love the packaging, so sleek and easy to travel with. And I love how inexpensive the foundation was. This foundation is not for some one with dry skin. Would not recommend my friends to buy.
Lexie C.
Swartz Creek
I really had high expectations of this foundation stick and it really let me down. I used the shade Fawn for contouring and it wouldn’t even blend out. It didn’t feel creamy it felt pretty hard. I wouldn’t recommend this to anybody but especially not to people who have dry skin. I love all of ABH’s other products.
Lana S.
My favorite foundation stick is this one! It is just the best. The formula is out of this world. When putting it on it is highly pigmented, which means I cover perfectly with just one swipe instead of going over several times. The other thing I would say huge difference from the rest is the Hue of the color comes out cool as compared to warm. Nothing quite like it.
Sheryl L.
brockton
I love using ABH products. When I use their foundation stick I always make sure that I apply primer onto my face so it can be distributed smoothly and evenly. I love the fact that this foundation can last so ladies you don’t even have to worry about running to the bathroom for a quick touch up!like seriously!
Amber K.
Augusta, GA
Currently looking for a new foundation. I have combo skin and I was wondering if this foundation was worth giving a try?
Tia R.
San Diego, CA
I've been dying to try this foundation! How is the color matching with woman of color? I find it so hard to find shades you don't have to mix! Also, how is this foundation with combo/oily skin?
Alexis S.
I have super oily skin, and I'm trying to find a long wearing foundation that can control the shine, and something that won't hurt my wallet. I was wondering if this is a product that would be good for me, and if you apply the product as on your skin.
kate l.
Oxnard, CA
is this full coverage ? is it really worth the hype ?
Yannia F.
Greensboro, NC
Is this recommend for oily skin? Does the coverage look Cakey and feel heavy? Or does it look and feel light?