Anastasia Beverly Hills Stick Foundation

Full-pigment cream foundation stick with matte finish.

What type of coverage does it have? Does it blend well?
Do you think they should bring this back ?
Is it worth the price you pay for theAnastasia Beverly Hills Stick Foundation product ?
Start your review of Anastasia Beverly Hills Stick Foundation!
Sydney R.
Cape Coral, FL
Anastasia Beverly Hills Stick Foundation uploaded by Sydney R.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Cool Beige (light w/pink undertones)
I love using this as contour! Blends out easily and looks so flawless! It also lasts really long and it’s actually a product I can finish and repurchase! I really really like it ! Packaging is also nice !
VANESSA M.
Crestview , FL
Anastasia Beverly Hills Stick Foundation uploaded by VANESSA M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Walnut (medium deep w/cool undertones), Beige (light w/neutral undertones), Warm Natural (medium w/yellow undertones), Warm Ivory (light w/yellow undertones), Amber (dark medium tan w/golden undertones), Porcelain (fair w/neutral undertones), Warm Tan (medium w/golden undertones), Warm Porcelain (fair w/warm yellow undertones), Golden (medium w/olive undertones), Caramel (medium tan w/golden undertones), Cool Beige (light w/pink undertones), Almond (dark medium tan w/cool undertones), Chestnut (medium deep w/golden undertones), Natural (medium w/neutral undertones), Ivory (light w/neutral golden undertones), Honey (medium w/cool undertones), Cocoa (deep w/red undertones), Banana (highlight pale yellow), Mink (contour toasted almond), Shadow (contour caramel latte), Fawn (contour cafe latte), Espresso (deep w/deep olive undertones), Alabaster (very fair skin w/cool undertone), Warm Alabaster (very fair skin w/yellow undertones), Cool Golden (medium tan skin w/deep olive undertones), Ebony (deep skin w/warm undertones), Cool Earth (deep skin w/cool blue undertones), Truffle (deep skin w/cool undertones), Earth (deep skin w/neutral undertones), Other
If you have oily skin you will probably enjoy this the most because it falls on the matte/satin side. BUT if you have dry skin this can work as long as you use some type of facial oil or hydrating base before hand to allow that product to apply with out making your skin feel dry and tight. You can use it all over for foundation, highlight or contour TUTORIAL POSTED ON IG @ THEVANESSAMARTIN
Svetlana F.
Los Angeles, CA
Anastasia Beverly Hills Stick Foundation uploaded by Svetlana F.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Stick Foundation uploaded by Svetlana F.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Fawn (contour cafe latte)
Love this! This color is a beautiful neutral contour for my light/fair skin. A lot of colors tends to look orange-y .. but not this! Love it!! Easy to blend out too! Easy to look put together in a short period of time! Makes getting ready for a night out a breeze!
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,453 reviews
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Amber (dark medium tan w/golden undertones)
This is the Anastasia stick foundation and it comes in 26 foundation shades and 4 highlight/contour shades. It retails for $25.00 and works best for oily & combination skin types. Has a Demi matte finish. It is cruelty free and vegan. I did not like this as a foundation, I personally used it as a contour stick. This is advertised as buildable to full coverage but I disagree, it looks dry and Cakey if you apply too much. It doesn’t have the best coverage if you are trying to cover blemishes or dark circles. The product can move as the day wears on, especially if you use it as a foundation. This didn’t oxidize at all on me. It only lasts about 4 hours without a primer. I would only use this stick as a contour product.
Rihana C.
Everett, WA
Anastasia Beverly Hills Stick Foundation uploaded by Rihana C.
Review for: Fawn (contour cafe latte)
I initially gave this to a friend as a gift because she had wanted it for a while. It's patchy and doesn't blend well, and the stick is smallish, so you can't really cover a large area with it very easily. And because it doesn't blend well, it's not great as a concealer. So since it didn't work as foundation for her, we tried to use it for contouring for me (since I am lighter skinned) and that didn't work out, either. It being thinner is actually helpful in that regard, but again, it just doesn't blend into the skin well and is "heavy" and greasy feeling. Then again, I don't like stick foundation and don't see what my friend loves about it so much. Unfortunately, it also made me break out (my friend did not break out, though). I have combination skin.
Ani U.
Daly City, CA
Anastasia Beverly Hills Stick Foundation uploaded by Ani U.
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: Warm Ivory (light w/yellow undertones)
I love using stick foundations to cover all the imperfections of the skin. I mostly use it for the acne spots if I have or to cover redness if any. It has a silky smooth texture and nice scent. Works well on my dry skin.
hawra A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Anastasia Beverly Hills Stick Foundation uploaded by hawra A.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Ivory (light w/neutral golden undertones)
I'm shocked. Because Anastasia's line is so "high end", and their other products are so great, I had no doubt that I would love this foundation. The stick formula would apply with ease, lessening the time needed for my morning beauty ritual. Boy, was I wrong.
Jaessa B.
StL
Anastasia Beverly Hills Stick Foundation uploaded by Jaessa B.
Review for: Banana (highlight pale yellow)
Used this as a contour. This product works fairly well. Probably wouldn’t repurchase just because I feel like I could find a drugstore contour that works just as well
Emily C.
Eugene, OR
Anastasia Beverly Hills Stick Foundation uploaded by Emily C.
Purchased at: Macy's
So good. It’s a medium coverage, it can be built up to full but it’s perfect for my needs.
Luca Lacey B.
Agoura Hills, CA
Anastasia Beverly Hills Stick Foundation uploaded by Luca Lacey B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Probably one of my favorite go-to products that I have! Really happy I gave this product a try and I will definitely be purchasing again in the near future :) very happy!

1,419 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Christine A.
San Antonio, TX
il y a un mois
Allison S. il y a 11 jours
Yes I actually never pay that much for makeup products but I totally plan on buying this again
Deanna S.