BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #3 in Foundation Sticks

A multitasking, medium to full coverage stick foundation. This highly-pigmented, buildable cream stick foundation creates a natural-looking, matte finish. Idea for all skintones and combination to oily skin types, it's easy to layer and delivers medium to full coverage with a smooth finish. It's perfect for all-over coverage, touch ups, or highlighting and contouring.

It is formulated Without:

• Is this more suitable for dry or oily skin?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Erin D.
S Charleston, WV
Review for: Alabaster (very fair skin w/cool undertone) more...
Prior to finding this product, I hated shopping for foundation. I have very, very fair skin with cool undertones. Simply put, there was not a foundation for my skin. Everything was too tan or too golden to match. I tried not to be too hopeful when I saw the release of this line, mostly because it seemed too good to be true. I doubted that I would find my shade in a stick foundation for $25. Prior to this, I had been to Sephora multiple times to be matched. The ABH stick foundation in alabaster was my first match. I was so excited that I wanted to cry. After purchasing this foundation, I fell in love.

The packaging is very beautiful. The foundation stick looks great on my makeup tray, especially when it's displayed with my other ABH products. The golden details like the inner tube and lettering are particularly beautiful.

In terms of the product itself, my only complaint is that there could be a little more. Again, this is forgivable when evaluated in terms of the price. The formula applies best when worn over moisturizer or primer; otherwise, it really emphasizes pores. I apply long swipes across my face then buff the foundation in with a dense and short foundation brush. The coverage is easily adjustable, one of the foundation's biggest merits. If set with powder and setting spray, it does not budge at all throughout a day of wear.

This foundation provides great coverage without the cakey look. To me, this product is worth more than $25. This is truly a foundation for everyone, considering the expansive range of shades and low price.
Ava G.
Avondale, PA
Review for: Natural (medium w/neutral undertones), Golden (medium w/olive undertones) more...

Mo K.
Nyack , NY
Review for: Warm Natural (medium w/yellow undertones) more...
I love this foundation! The shade is my perfect match, which never happens. That is definitely one of the reasons why I love it, but I also love the finish. It leaves a satin/matte finish that looks like skin. It does not look like I am wearing foundation, but my skin looks nice and even. It works well with different primers, setting powders, and other powder products. Also, it does not accentuate my texture or my pores.

I will say this foundation is on the drier side. I have oily skin so that does not bother me, but if you have dry skin you might not like it. I recommend using a facial oil if you have dry skin and want to use this foundation. Since it is dry, it is a little tough to blend out. I use the Sephora Pro #66 brush and it works great. I definitely recommend using a dense kabuki brush with this foundation.

The packaging is gorgeous! Classic Anastasia with black and rose gold features. It feel luxurious.

At $25 I think everyone should give this foundation a shot!
Angelo B.
Albuquerque
I know this foundation received generally negative reviews, however this is my favorite stick foundation I’ve come across and one of my favorite foundations in general. I initially did not like it until I worked with it. I typically go for medium coverage with a more radiant finish. When I read that this one is matte, I was not completely keen on it but decided to try it anyway because it is a good value in comparison to other stick foundations price per ounce wise. The biggest thing I’ve found with this foundation is making sure you have almost a wet or slippery face, for lack of a better word, to make this work, otherwise it might drag on your skin and not be very easy to blend out. I like to use a facial oil beneath this foundation or do a heavy spritz of rose water or my Smashbox primer water, which I usually do anyway. After they have settled in the skin just a bit, I like to make a few strokes with the foundation and blend it out in sections of my face. I prefer a buffing brush with it. It is a solid medium coverage, which I love, and I’ll even use it in place of concealer. By having a hydrated base, this foundation glides and blends easily, however it retains a soft matte finish to it which I find makes it last a bit longer and stay in place better. I do use a light duding of powder where needed, but I can get away with no powder, too. The shade range is also fantastic and I could definitely see someone using multiple shades to conceal and contour. Overall, this foundation was a pleasant surprise and one I know I’ll get again.
Morgan B.
Review for: Porcelain (fair w/neutral undertones) more...
This is my first ever purchase of a foundation stick (I have been hearing great reviews for the Hourglass one so I am tempted to buy that soon).

This is an interesting product. I don't feel like its definitely for people with dry skin, which I have, but with proper moisturizing before hand, it won't be a major issue. I like this foundation stick's design. The packaging is great, fits like every other Anastasia Beverly Hills products with the black packaging and rose gold lettering.

I find that when this is applied onto the skin, it's tough to blend? I've been wondering about applying an oil to my face before hand (marajuca oil possibly?) and see if it just needs a more moist surface to help be blended. It gives great coverage and is easily buildable. I find that setting this with a setting spray will give the best results.

Anastasia has a great range of shades for all skin tones and I think this product would be great for everyone.
Elise G.
Review for: Alabaster (very fair skin w/cool undertone) more...
I like to try out foundations a lot because usually I’m never completely satisfied with them. But this is one of the few foundations that I keep fully using up and repurchasing. If I run out of this, I find myself wishing I had it.

Stick foundations are so easy to apply that it really takes the time and mess out of my routine. This one is great because it covers a lot but isn’t too cakey. It also has a big range of colors, which for me is needed on the paler end of the spectrum. I found a good match in Alabaster most of the time and Porcelain during the summer.
Irina B.
Dublin
I have oily to combination skin type. The application on it is great, its creamy and easy to blend. But the price point on it is too high for the amount of product you get.
When I first bought it, was over the moon excited to give it a try as I love ABH products. But I was very disappointed with it. It sits awful on my skin. Blends out very easy but also shows all your dry skin around the face and in the matter of minutes my face is like a grease ball. Not worth purchasing again. decided to give it another go today and made a huge mistake.
Alex L.
This is the only stick foundation I have, but I like that it doesn't cling to my dry patches. It's pretty matte, so if you have oily skin this would probably work for you. I personally have normal to dry skin, but considering it doesn't cling to my dry patches I think it's pretty good. It's not the most full coverage, which I prefer, but it is pretty buildable. I definitely recommend using a brush for the formula, since the formula is pretty stiff and perhaps a bit waxy, so using a sponge might not really work for it.
London C.
Review for: Warm Natural (medium w/yellow undertones), Natural (medium w/neutral undertones), Golden (medium w/olive undertones) more...
I absolutely love the ABH foundation sticks!! I use them as of course foundation, but also to conceal, to bronze, and to contour for both myself and clients. There is such a large color range that it’s almost impossible to not find your color. It’s extremely easy to blend and very buildable if you want a full coverage. My favorite part is that it doesn’t feel like it’s sitting on my skin it feels like I’m not even wearing foundation. I sometimes forget and realize I am when I rub my face 😐😐
Jada N.
Apopka, FL
This is my current foundation and I love how convenient it is. Stick foundations are so easy to use especially if you’re in a rush in the mornings, which I typically am. I love the finish of this foundation, it’s matte. It works wonderfully for my skin because I have oily skin so this foundation helps with combating the oil. The only thing is if you use this foundation you definitely have to set it with powder because it does transfer and sometimes creases in my T-zone area.
Amber K.
Evans, GA
Currently looking for a new foundation. I have combo skin and I was wondering if this foundation was worth giving a try?
Tia R.
San Diego, CA
I've been dying to try this foundation! How is the color matching with woman of color? I find it so hard to find shades you don't have to mix! Also, how is this foundation with combo/oily skin?
Alexis S.
I have super oily skin, and I'm trying to find a long wearing foundation that can control the shine, and something that won't hurt my wallet. I was wondering if this is a product that would be good for me, and if you apply the product as on your skin.
Yannia F.
Greensboro, NC
Is this recommend for oily skin? Does the coverage look Cakey and feel heavy? Or does it look and feel light?
kate l.
Oxnard, CA
is this full coverage ? is it really worth the hype ?