29 colors available

BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #3 in Foundation Sticks

A multitasking, medium to full coverage stick foundation. This highly-pigmented, buildable cream stick foundation creates a natural-looking, matte finish. Idea for all skintones and combination to oily skin types, it's easy to layer and delivers medium to full coverage with a smooth finish. It's perfect for all-over coverage, touch ups, or highlighting and contouring.

It is formulated Without:

- Parabens

- Sulfates

- Phthalates

• People are so annoying. How can you review a product that isn't eve...4 Answers
  • How's the coverage on this foundation? Is it good for oily skin?1 Answers
  • Is this long lasting? Any what kind of finish does it have?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Britt T.
Britt T.
Scottsdale, AZ
I was SO excited to try out the Anastasia BH foundation stick. I mean, SO excited! I haven't met an Anastasia product, I don't love. But this one fell short. There are a lot of comparable foundation sticks on the market right now, with new ones coming out often. So, I was confused with this foundation stick. It couldn't have passed the Anastasia test, her products as I said, are nearly perfection!

I'll start with my skin type: It's vey normal skin. I have an occasional break out, but as every year passes, those breakouts are diminishing. Yay!! During the winter months, my skin gets a little on the dry side, because I live in the never ending heated desert. So, right now I've been getting some dry patches, as of late. This product doesn't do well with dry. It's emphasizes it. It's also not as creamy as I would've liked. It definitely takes some warming up. This can be a problem, because it dries down rather quickly. It was also very patchy & definitely not even. I've been trying using different application methods: Foundation brush, BB Sponge & good old fingers. Because your fingers are giving off warmth, it does the best for me. The Beauty Blender didn't look good at all & my brush was ok. I have very fair skin, so there were several shades that work for me. But, my daughter is mixed race & there wasn't a shade that worked for her. That's disappointing, to say the least.

I don't feel 100% comfortable recommending this foundation stick. I have read several reviews & watched videos that had rave reviews.. I just didn't have that experience. When I want to use a foundation stick, I'm almost ALWAYS reaching for my Hourglass Foundation Stick. It's super creamy and the angles on it, are so perfect for ensuring good, even coverage in those hard to get areas, with a round stick. I think I'll wait until Anastasia perfects this product, because I know there's no way she's going to stop here or accept a sub-par product in her line.

I forgot to mention that my makeup started doing something weird around my under eyes & on my forehead. It gave that oxidized look after 3 hours or so. I think it just sits awkwardly on my skin. If it's an option & you really want to try this product, try to get a sample first & wear it at least 5 days, before you make a decision to buy it. One good thing is it's priced very competitively. I thought the price point would be much higher, knowing my HG Brow Wiz is not that far away in price.
xo.
Janira H.
Janira H.
Brooklyn, NY
I have never been a foundation stick kind of girl, I have tried them out from different brands but they just sat on my skin and made my pores & imperfections more noticeable. I tried this out because ABH has done no wrong for me.
This foundation hit the nail on the head, it just gives me natural coverage that I can wear every day but it can also be built up. It is marketed towards those that have oily skin but I have combination skin, some parts can be dry and other regions oily but my I have had no problems with it at all! It is a cinch to apply, you can definitely throw this in your bag and give yourself a flawless face on the go. I also really appreciate the range of colors as I have olive undertones and it can be tricky to find a good foundation match but this matched me perfectly (gladly picked the right shade from their online swatches). I went with "Caramel" because I am tanned at th moment (for reference I wear Mac nc44). I also picked up the contour shade in mink and had a natural looking highlight but put on an extra layer for those extra cut cheekbones. Overall I think this is an excellent product, Anastasia of Beverly Hills does it again!

The pic posted is at the end of the work day (about 10 hours after application) my blush has a little bit of patchiness but nothing crazy. I used Laura Mercier setting powder and fix + to set as per usual.
Diana Q.
Diana Q.
Medley, FL
I really love this foundation. I have been on the hunt for a foundation for my oily skin that wouldn't pool into my pores by the end of the day and not feel like a mask. This foundation is a medium coverage which is perfect for me. Yes, I do have some extra spots to cover, but that is what concealer is for. I do find i use quite a bit, but i am going to try to start using less on my face at a time. I prefer to blend this out with a brush rather than a beauty blender/sponge. Using the foundation with my Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer and the Coty Airspun powder on top (with a damp BB pressed into my skin) my skin looks airbrushed and the coverages stays all day even if I do get a bit shiny. I do get a shine to my skin, but somehow the oil does not breakthrough the foundation. I can blot and powder and it will look like I just applied my foundation. My friends and family have told me this is the best my skin has looked with foundation on it. Natural medium coverage that looks like skin all over, but I can achieve the coverage I desire with a bit of extra concealer on specific spots. This might be my HG
Daishianna B.
Daishianna B.
Las Vegas, NV
I actually like this foundation stick at first when I applied it was just swatch, but the next day I actually tried to wear it and it was ok. I blame myself I didn't have the proper brush to blend it out with and it was a bit patchy. Next I had to mix it with my NARS sheer glow because I wasn't too confident with the coverage. The last time I applied with no primer just my moisturizer ( I use algenist splash) and blended it with my beauty blender and can I say a flawless canvas it was! This was the best application outcome I got since I received my stick! I'm still going to try using it with a stippling brush. The color pay off is great. I use cool golden because chestnut was a bit too red for me. It matches me well. I like the consistency and it doesn't feel like it's sitting on my face, but I think that's because I didn't use a primer. For the price it's great and for me I noticed it's more of a semi matte finish. I'll still need to blot after a few hours, but all foundations are like that for me and I don't set my foundation so that may be why
Rae V.
Rae V.
Great foundation! I tend to stay away from a lot of stick foundations as someone who is oily because most of them are catered to normal-dry skin. So as soon as I heard this one was catered to more of an oily-combination skin, I was immediately drawn to it (however I believe norvina/Claudia did mention on snapchat that it is NOT oil controlling). At 25 dollars, it is very affordable, but do keep in mind that price has a drawback: there's not as much product as your typical foundation or foundation stick. I also loved that there is such a wide variety of shades and undertones. I used my MUFE mattifying primer (which is my A1 for my oily girls out there) and set my face w powder and spray like any other day and this held up great. I wore this to a wedding and after a pretty warm day and dancing all night, I wasn't an oil slick. I also love that they can be used as contour sticks as well. All in all, great foundation, esp for the price.
Emily K.
Emily K.
This stuff is literally amazing. I have been on the search for a new foundation forEVER. I have true combination skin, dry patches on my cheeks and oily t-zone. I purchased this yesterday in store and the beauty advisor assured me this would work for my skin type. I was super hesitant because I always steer clear of stick ANYTHING because of how oily I can get. I came home and prepped my face as I normally do and applied the foundation, you definitely need to blend it with a brush, but it blends so flawlessly and it's definitely medium and buildable to full coverage. I also purchased a contour stick and am so beyond obsessed with it. Even my husband commented on how natural looking it all was. I always set with a powder but didn't to see how much breakup there would be and there was NONE and my foundation/contour still looked amazing at the end of the day. Seriously, go buy this now.
leighton m.
leighton m.
Anniston, AL
i liked this foundation, its a very good everyday foundation. it wasnt a foundation that just completely blew me away when i put it on but theres definitely not much to complain about. I know the anastasia artists recommend a brush so that definitely is the best way to apply it. i did get a little shiny on my forehead and nose which surprised me because i know its focused on oily skin, but this wasnt a problem for me because i always carry a powder in my purse. my favorite thing is how much it looks like skin. I think this foundation was created to inhance your skin and for all ages to wear. i think thats why alot of people are complaing about theres no coverage. i dont think it was made for the full glam makeup days. if you look at follow anastasia you can tell this foundation is so her. over all a great product
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Mesa, AZ
Alright, friends!
How many of you were excited about this foundation stock coming out? $25? I mean, come on! That's so cheap! I searched high and low to find what I was hoping and praying to be my new holy grail, only to find myself disappointed after using it. So sad, I know!
I have oily/combination skin and I find that (although created for oily skin) this did not work for me. I found it to look blotchy and really unappealing. I don't feel like it covered much either.
Now, the first time I used it, I didn't use my normal primer or skins products. So I didn't want to judge it right off the bat. But the last few times that I've used it, I still was not happy!

Long story short. I'm not impressed with how it looked on my face and I will most likely be returning it. I definitely hope that this helps!
CrystalandRocky T.
CrystalandRocky T.
DARDANELLE, AR
I took the plung and got this foundation been wanting to to the makeup forever stick but thought I would try this one as its only $25 instead of $45 I'm in the shade ivory when I'm in the shade Y305 in the makeup forever ultra HD so be ready that your shade will not be what you think. This foundation is light coverage you would have to keep building to get full coverage. It's super hard to blend out I used my morphe M439 and the other side with a beauty blender it was like trying to buff out Each harsh line it took a lot of work and I layered more as it was making it sheer from all the blending I will say it look beautiful Once you have it all blended out and it last all day long but lord the blending I wanted something quick and easy and this was not it. I do love the packaging and the price
Emily G.
Emily G.
Pekin, IL
I love this foundation. First, it has an excellent shade range of colors - I am in the lightest shade, porcelain, and it is hard to find colors pale enough for me. However, they also have more deep shades than other foundations.

Secondly, this foundation has a great finish. It's a very natural matte that doesn't cling to dry patches or succumb easily to oils. I am a very oily person and this foundation will hold up for 6 hours without powdering. I apply it with a flat top buffing brush and buff it into my skin with circles.

The pricepoint for this foundation is fantastic as well - 25$. I have had this foundation and used it near-daily since September and it is still going strong with plenty left. The packaging is also very classy and glamorous looking. I will definitely be repurchasing this.
Amber K.
Amber K.
Evans, GA
Currently looking for a new foundation. I have combo skin and I was wondering if this foundation was worth giving a try?
Tia R.
Tia R.
San Diego, CA
I've been dying to try this foundation! How is the color matching with woman of color? I find it so hard to find shades you don't have to mix! Also, how is this foundation with combo/oily skin?
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
I have super oily skin, and I'm trying to find a long wearing foundation that can control the shine, and something that won't hurt my wallet. I was wondering if this is a product that would be good for me, and if you apply the product as on your skin.
kate l.
kate l.
Oxnard, CA
is this full coverage ? is it really worth the hype ?
Yannia F.
Yannia F.
Greensboro, NC
Is this recommend for oily skin? Does the coverage look Cakey and feel heavy? Or does it look and feel light?