Anastasia Beverly Hills Stencils

by Anastasia Beverly Hills

5 patented eyebrow stencils for a perfect brow shape.

Would this product be good to suggest to someone that is new to doing their brows?
Anastasia Beverly Hills Stencils ? Is there a particular eyebrow pencil or gel that works best for this? Or use any
How fast does this thing wear out?
Start your review of Anastasia Beverly Hills Stencils!
Product Highlights
This product has made doing my eyebrows so easy. The shape is perfect and I use them every time I apply makeup! They are pricey but totally worth every penny. in reviews
I use a stencil every day to help me get the shape I want, works perfectly for me.in reviews
So i recommend that if you want a natural look for your eyebrows, don't go for this product.in reviews
Candace W.
Carrollton, GA
Anastasia Beverly Hills Stencils uploaded by Candace W.
I could see how these brow stencils could be extremely helpful for many people! Whether just starting out in makeup, or an artist trying to evaluate the best shape for each client! They seem very durable, and sturdy. As well as easy to clean, if using on multiple people! Such a great idea! I’m glad I have them!
M C.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Stencils uploaded by M C.
Purchased at: ULTA
I found these stencils to be very challenging to work with! Flimsy with a piece of plastic in the middle of each, so you can't get a full brow look. You have to remove the stencil and fill in the part that was covered by the plastic?!?! What is that? Definitely not worth the extra you pay for the name!
Phil D.
Cerritos, CA
Anastasia Beverly Hills Stencils uploaded by Phil D.
In theory, these look like they’d perform amazing! I love that they include five options so you can pretty much map your brows any which way! These didn’t work for my big ol’ boy brows though bahaha - I already have pretty full brow hair & just get them waxed & shaped at least once a month, so I really just use products for perfecting my arch and filling in any gaps! I’m really thankful I got to try this product, however, as I have to admit I was curious - if you’re someone who has thicker, fuller brows, this probably isn’t for you. If, however, you don’t have too much brow hair & want something to truly perfect your shapes, I’d check these out!
cynamin R.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Stencils uploaded by cynamin R.
I was really surprised on how easy they were to line up with my face for the perfect brow. I really like the shapes they come in and that you can use them over and over. I've always wanted to try them and was so happy when I received them in my #voxbox #free #complimentary
Ashley S.
Plumas Lake, CA
Anastasia Beverly Hills Stencils uploaded by Ashley S.
I loved the idea of these but I feel like the shapes were unrealistic. Good for when your in a rush you can just fill, clean with concealer and go but otherwise I’m not obsessed.
Chelsea T.
Sanford, FL
Purchased at: Macy's
While stencils aren’t for me as I have thick natural eyebrows, if you are in a rush and need to fill them in quickly this does the job. My eyebrows are a bit too big for this so I fill in with this, remove the stencil, and expand to the edges of my eyebrows. I can do without it, but it’s nice to have for a beginner.
Shannon L.
Fort Pierce, FL
Anastasia Beverly Hills Stencils uploaded by Shannon L.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Stencils uploaded by Shannon L.
These little guys are really cool. They are a bit awkward to use. What I do is hold them up (they come with very detailed instructions) and use them to help shape the front edges to try new styles. They are fun ! *I received these compliments of Influenster in the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow VoxBox. Pictures posted of the the box on previous reviews
Alissa M.
Austin, TX
Anastasia Beverly Hills Stencils uploaded by Alissa M.
The easiest way to make your brows look like twins not sisters! Flexible and easy to ease the Anastasia Beverly Hills Eyebrow Stencils are perfect for any MUA. I love how they had options for many different brow shapes along with different arches. They are reusable and durable. They have markings to help you step by step achieve your Instagram worthy brows. Thank you Influenster for sending me this complimentary product in my ABH VoxBox.
Rebecca N.
Salem, IL
Anastasia Beverly Hills Stencils uploaded by Rebecca N.
I normally draw my own eyebrows! Used these stencils for the first time today & I’ll never draw my own on again! These gave me the perfect shape and fit so well to my face, easy to use! I will be buying more!
Shasha P.
Purchased at: ULTA
These are amazing for someone like me that is a Beginner & has huge problems trying to get them right, even, & properly filled too. Lol so these are a must have for me & I love them & recommend them as well the packaging could be improved by maybe making a Hard Case to store them in as this is my 2nd set because my 1st set got folded & wrecked while traveling in my carry on..... so that would be the only improvement that I can se Pat McGrath Labs Skin Fetish: Sublime Perfection Foundation e ♥️♥️ It comes with 5 different Brow Stencils & I always use the Petite Stencil because I have a Small head lol Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick Unicorn Blood Murad Environmental Shield Essential-C Day Moisture SPF 30 | PA+++ - (0.33 oz) TRAVEL SIZE Vichy LiftActiv Retinol Treatment StriVectin Peptight 360 Tightening Eye Serum, 30 ml Natasha Denona Mini Lila Eyeshadow Palette 5 x 0.028 oz/ 0.8 g Essence Get BIG! Lashes Triple Black Mascara Anastasia Beverly Hills - Brow Powder Duo - Granite Tarte Ready, Set, Radiant Skin Mist Travel size 0.24 oz
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Angie D.
Amarillo
il y a un an
Dinara A. il y a un an
They’re absolutely useless. I wouldn’t suggest you buying them
kim N.