Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Palette

Featuring fourteen essential shades, the Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Eye Shadow Palette is the perfect collection of easy-to-blend, full pigment shadows. With a long lasting formula, this palette is complete with bronze metallics and iridescent finishes ideal for a nighttime look and neutral mattes for daytime.

• Tempera: Ultra-matte velvety beige
  • Sienna: Ultra-matte earthy brown
  • Rustic: Ultra-matte deep cinnamon brown
  • Cyprus Umber: Ultra-matte dark coffee
  • Noir: Ultra-matte deep carbon black

Are the shadows in the palette very orange? I was considering buying this at Sephora but it looked really orange. It could’ve been the lighting so I’m not sure...
I Am looking for a good coloured eye shadow pallets that will last long as well has a mixture of some shine/ glitter and some neautral colours.. is this product good for that?
I would like to try this product// Vorei provare quedto prodotto ?
Start your review of Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Palette!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“OMG i am in luv with this palette😍😍 I luv all the shades and they blend very well with skin and are very pigmented I will definately recommend this palette” in reviews
“...bronze metallics and iridescent finishes ideal for a nighttime look and neutral mattes for daytime.” in reviews
“...its name - soft and glam. Expect pastels, nudes, browns, burgundies and glittery eyeshadows. A go-to for anyone, transitions beautifully from day to night, and is a dream for MUAs with a bridal clientele. [product:anastasia-beverly-hills-soft-glam-palette]” in reviews
Las Vegas, NV
Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Palette uploaded by Gina M.
Purchased at: Sephora
The Soft Glam Palette by Anastasia Beverly Hills is my new favorite eyeshadow palette for both day and night! First of all, it features 14 high-pigmented shadows at just $40 for the entire palette. The colors range from bronzes, roses, a smoky black, browns, and golden tones. Some are shimmery, and some are matte. They blend really nicely, and can be layered or used alone. These are very long-lasting, although I'd definitely not forget to use shadow primer before applying (I mean you really should never skip shadow primer no matter how high-quality your shadow is). The palette can be used for both day and evening looks. It's a lot of fun to experiment! The included double-sided brush works great, by the way! These shadows compliment my yellow undertoned, medium olive skin, but I think it would look good on every skin tone. LOVE this!!
Atlanta
Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Palette uploaded by Riya P.
The Soft Glam Palette by Anastasia Beverly Hills is my new favorite eyeshadow palette for both day and night! It contains lots of browns which is perfect for neutral and natural looks! It also contains some glam and metallic shades which you can switch to going outlooks. The eyeshadows do have a quite bit of fallout when first applying. I have the ability to create different brown, gold, and subtle orange tone looks with this palette. Perfect for when the autumn season rolls around or every day looks. Always love the ABH formula for easy creamy blends and great application. A little goes a long way so you never have to use a lot of products to add some tone and dimension to your eyes! Using the brush that it comes with, I am easily able to control where I pack on the mattes. And you really can pack the colors on by dabbing without swiping across your lid, so I consider this another testament to the shadow quality. Some of the glitter shadows, however, take a little extra work to get onto your lid. I couldn’t pack Bronze on that easily, for example. The shades are so soft and will work for any look that you are doing that day. The variety of shades in the palettes are able to be used for an everyday look.Sephora
Hanover, IN
Purchased at: Sephora
I have been using this for almost a year now. When I seen this in sephora I was very intrigued. After swatching it the only thought I had was "This whole scheme is me!" The colors are unique. I don't like it when I see a palette and it has similar shades. A lot of the time I reach for this and i just can't resist. I love the formula. There is very good color payout through out from the lightest to the darkest shade (Noir- which is black and it's so smooth and sorta creamy.) It comes with a dual ended brush as well. Usually they aren't very good quality when company's do that but this one is ok and I use it when I'm in a rush. I'm not too fond of the blending brush side, but it's okay. You do need to be gentle when dipping in to some of the colors if you're new to makeup. I normally do simple looks for everyday, but if I want to glam it up for a special occasion I'll wet brush it and I fall in love all over again with it. I WILL be buying it again after I run out, which it will probably expire before I use it all. Shelf life 12 months. I do not recommend using palettes after their date because of bacteria and irritation from expired makeup (which can also cause break outside, as well) As I said, I have had mine almost a year and the consistency is just like when I bought it.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
I'm not sure what the less than spectacular reviews are about, because this palette is SPECTACULAR! This palette breathes creativity into me! the colourful mattes are incredible (so are the neutrals, but good neutrals are easier to come by and, let's face it, you probably own a bunch of great neutral mattes if you have any other ABH palette). I've created many looks with this palette alone - both soft and pastelle-like and super colourful, and you could definitely pull off some great neutral looks as well! I'm a colour lover and was surprised how much I liked the gold shimmer in this palette as they usually don't interest me much in other palettes. Note: the pressed pigments perform excellent and as pressed pigments should. Pack a pressed pigment first, then blend the edges, don't layer it in soft sweeping motions, it'll be patchy since that's not how a pressed pigment should work. I've noted form the start which are pressed pigments (it tells you in the pamphlet inside the box) and have packed them before blending and have achieved spectacular results every time. Can't keep my hands off this palette, this will bring me joy for years to come!
Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Palette uploaded by Jasmine B.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Palette uploaded by Jasmine B.
Purchased at: ULTA
There is quite a bit of kickback in the Soft Glam palette, much like a lot of other Anastasia palettes. Although there are more mattes than metallics, there is a good mix of shades to create diverse looks. Because there is so much kickback, I recommend gently tapping each shade to get product onto your brush. The metallics are pretty finicky since they aren’t firmly pressed. This is one of the staple Anastasia palettes because it is versatile enough to be used during the day or for special occasions. The colors are long lasting and easy to blend. I scored a great deal by getting this palette and Modern Renaissance as part of a holiday vault.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Palette uploaded by Ericka H.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Palette uploaded by Ericka H.
This. Palette. Is. Life. I love everything about this palette. I got it a week ago and already made significant dips in the pans. It's so easy to blend, so gorgeous in both the packaging and the color payoff. The packaging is like...velvet textured. It's absolutely beautiful, harder to keep clean, but I am okay with that. The shades work effortlessly together and I just can't say enough good things about it.
San Jose, CA
Anastasia Palettes , especially the soft glam and modern renaissance have never failed me . They are so pigmented and can be used for any look . The shades are so soft and will work for any look that you are doing that day . The variety of shades in the palettes are able to be used for an everyday look . With 14 shades that each palette includes , there’s a shade for everything . The palettes also include a dual ended brush and a mirror . The formulas of the shades are so pigmented that it will give you your shimmer , metallic , neutrals , and matte . I absolutely love these palettes . The price is more on the pricy part but trust me , you are getting what you pay for. These palettes will never leave you hanging. The packaging of the palettes are so beautiful, just by looking at the packaging you will fall in love . If you are looking into buying new palettes, BUY THESE . You will fall in love with them , especially the shade Love letter from the Modern Renaissance palette . I use that shade so much I have hit pan . 100/10 recommend !
woodside
Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Palette uploaded by Neil C.
I love this palette, it has many neutral shades to work with and it’s buildable with high pigment. It can create many different looks like a Smokey eye , cut creases , and even a simple high with a pop of glitter I like using the Nyx Face & Body Glitter to give the shadow some pop, and using the (3 Pack) Nyx Glitter Primer to set it and also the stila 3D Dazzle Liquid Eye Shadow Set . And using the Morphe Morphe X James Charles The Eye Brush Set to blend the shadows together !
Purchased at: Sephora
This isnt the palette for me. It takes a lot of layering for the color to show up and although like most of ABH palettes, very easy to blend. Majority of the colors are very ashy looking and just not wearable on its own in my opinion. Its still a really great neutrals/everyday type of palette...just not for my complexion. #CatEye
San Dimas, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
I love the color selection on this palette, especially because I have medium tone skin & dark brown eyes. All of the matte colors are great. The lighter matte colors aren’t chalky, so they make for a great base for blending on the whole lid or the crease. The darker mattes are really pigmented. I especially love Mulberry. Using the brush that it comes with, I am easily able to control where I pack on the mattes. And you really can pack the colors on by dabbing without swiping across your lid, so I consider this another testament to the shadow quality. Some of the glitter shadows, however, take a little extra work to get onto your lid. I couldn’t pack Bronze on that easily, for example. I didn’t experience fallout in application or later in the day. But there is some fallout when you dip into the wells. I recommend that you take a light hand to tap into the wells for color & probably keep the plastic guard over it to keep them from mixing across

922 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Zempoala #110 Col. Azteca León Guanajuato
il y a 5 jours
Sarah P. • il y a 5 jours
My fav nude palette. It goes with every outfit and is perfect for everyday usage!
pillar no -93 ring road, hyderabad
il y a 10 jours
Jikke P. • il y a 9 jours
Yes they are really pigmented. This does make it a little bit difficult to work with if you are a beginner. But you do get used to it quickly and the shades are perfect for warm en neutral looks!
Toronto
il y a 15 jours
MaybeaMakeupAddict -. • il y a 11 jours
It is amazing! Very high pigmentation, super wearable color story, and very easy to work with. I definitely recommend this palette.