BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #6 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• I’ve just ordered the Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Palette 😍😍😍2 Answers
  • Just ordered this! Thoughts? ☺️6 Answers
  • Who has this palette? I’ve never owned an Anastasia Beverly Hills...4 Answers
Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Palette
  • "OMG i am in luv with this palette😍😍 I luv all the shades and they blend very well with skin and are very pigmented I will definately recommend this palette" in 224 reviews
  • "Featuring fourteen essential shades, the Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Eye Shadow Palette is the perfect collection of easy-to-blend, full pigment shadows. With a long lasting formula, this palette is complete with bronze metallics and iridescent finishes ideal for a nighttime look and neutral mattes for daytime." in 77 reviews
  • "Soft Glam is the brand's toned out version of the Modern Renaissance Palette, and the shades are true to its name - soft and glam. Expect pastels, nudes, browns, burgundies and glittery eyeshadows. A go-to for anyone, transitions beautifully from day to night, and is a dream for MUAs with a bridal clientele. [product:anastasia-beverly-hills-soft-glam-palette]" in 25 reviews
Theresa M.
This palette did not disappoint me like subculture did. It is that same incredibley buttery formula we all know and love from Modern Renaissance, there are even some shades from the Modern Ren Palette: Cypress Umber, Burnt Ornage and Tempera.
I think this one is for the fans in all honesty because you could totally replicate most looks using colors from other palettes that have almost exact or similar shades as this one. The only shade that really stood out to me as something different from anything I have (and I have a shameful amount of palettes) was DUSTY ROSE it's a mix between lilac and deep rose color but that is just ONE SHADE!
I spotted many similar colors in the  [product:morphe-x-jaclyn-hill-eyeshadow-palette-12] 13/14 similar to be exact! So my recommendation is if you already own the Jaclyn Palette you have many similar shades in that palette as Soft Glam.
There has been a lot said about this being the ultimate bridal eyeshadow palette.... and you know what I couldn't agree with that more! It is absolutely curated perfectly for that. As a beauty industry professional myself I will be recommending this palette for my brides and bridesmaids as well as prom and homecoming clients. These colors have the kind of softness and timeless color palette for anyone's big day or glamorous affair. They can also be used realistically for everyday looks ranging from natural daytime to smoked out evening glam.

Sarah M.
Anastasia Beverly Hills is one of my favorite brands ! I have the Modern Renaissance palette and once I saw that they were releasing this one, I just had to have it !

Overall it’s a great palette! The colors are absolutely beautiful; they are all cohesive and very pigmented! I have seen everyone comparing this to Modern Renaissance, saying it’s the exact same formula. I however disagree with that. The shadows don’t blend out as easily as the shadows from MR did. I have this problem the most with a lot of the darker colors. I have however noticed I have this problem when I do my eyeshadow first, if I do my base first the colors blend out like a dream.

The packaging is that nice velvet like the other Anastasia palettes. The palette also comes with a brush which I personally like, the flat shader side is great for packing on color and I like using the blender side for a final blend of all the colors.

Overall this is a great palette, I am so happy I picked it up and I would recommend it! Anastasia makes some of the best shadows and palettes!
samantha J.
Stanford, KY
I just got this palette the other day. The quality if the shadows are great, the quality is like that of the modern renaissance. They are pigmented, creamy, and easy to blend and work with. There are plenty of great transition colors in this palette. There is a matte white which I love for all over the lid or setting the eyeshadow primer. There is an awesome matte black that is very pigmented which is a great to gave in a pallete. There are also some shimmer/metallics. My only complaint I think is there are a few golden shades and I'd would've liked to have a little bit more variety of those maybe took one of those away switched for a different color shimmer. There is a little bit of fallout with the shimmers it's not too bad though, and a little kick back but that's not too bad either. I think that this palette is definitely worth the money the quality of the shadows is great. I would highly recommend this palette, especially if you like everyday looks and if you're into golden shades.
Siobhan S.
Portland, OR
I have the MR and it has been my absolute go-to since I first purchased it, so I was not sure if I needed this too. I am SO GLAD I bought it. While I love the MR, this palette is the PERFECT palette for softer or less red/pink toned looks while also giving me the ability for darker and smokier looks.
The colors that are repeats from MR are fine with me because tempera and burnt orange are two of my favorites and most used colors and cyprus umber works perfectly with these shades.
A lot of the complaints that I’ve seen are about this palette being basic or boring, but I think it’s so beautiful and easy to use and I’m so glad to have a palette of go-to colors in such a great formula and I think it’s great that ABH now has a more everyday palette in their collection.
The only thing I’m not wild about is the texture of the shades “sultry” and “bronze” they are much chunkier than the other shimmer shades. However they also are bolder and the color sultry in particular is stunning and very unique.
Obviously a lot of people already have palettes with most of these shades, but if you’ve been looking for a staple palette in a great formula, I can’t recommend this enough
Hannan T.
Love the colors, i can actually use every single color on this palette day or night! & i looove this packaging. Also has great pigment. Only thing is the fallout is craaaaazy! Tap a few times and sooooo much powder comes out. Mattes go on the eye perfectly, but ends up allllll over the palette! Shimmers are gorgeous and have no fall out on the palette but crazy amount of fall out on the eyes. DO EYE MAKEUP FIRST. Honestly i feel like i have to work with the palette because of how much fall out i get from the palette and on my face smh. Its really annoying..... but i love the colors 😩 you honestly dont need this palette tho because the colors can be found on other palettes (altho this is all in one... perfect for travel too 😩) i most likely will return because for 42$ it should be able to work for me instead of me working around it. (My juvias place has great pigment & no fallout and half the price!)
Btw the pic is after one or 2 taps with th brush that came with it (thats complete trash)
Kalee G.
Coweta, OK
When this palette came out, I was determined to get my hands on it seeing as Anastasia is easily one of my all-time favorite makeup brands. It features a gorgeous rosy color scheme with shimmer, metallic, and matte shadows. One thing that I loved before testing it is that the majority of the shadows are matte, which in my opinion gives more versatile options.

Right off the bat I assumed that this palette would be a rosy, muted, and soft version of the classic Modern Renaissance palette. However, I did notice a big difference between the two other than color scheme. The Modern Renaissance was easy to blend, but still kept vibrancy in color between shadows. In Soft Glam, the colors seem to blend out a little too easily and you lose some of the vibrancy along with it. I would compare it to the bh cosmetics 88 neutral palette in terms of blendability. If you blend just a bit too much, it just tends to come out as a muddy mess.
On the other hand, this palette is beautifully created with a rosy color scheme perfect for just about any season. The ratio of matte to shimmer and metallic shadows is perfect, and the metallics are stunning.

Simply put, with this palette you just have to be more precise in application and not rely solely on your blending skills. Is this palette a flop? Definitely not. You just have to play with it until you learn more about how to use it. Use a light hand with extra care and precision and I'm sure you'll fall in love with this palette!
kirstie m.
First off, I ordered this palette within 15 minutes of it dropping from the Anastasia Beverly hills website. Instead of paying for 2-day shipping I opted for the free shipping option - but I received the product within 3 days!! Talk about good service.

On to the product itself. The colors are stunning. What i appreciate the most about this palette is that it really works for everyday looks! Definitely a good buy!

**update: the color noir has ridiculous fall out. The pigmentation on this shade is fantastic but the fallout killed my carefully crafted makeup look. I'm so disappointed about that particular shade. Fall out is why I've docked a star.**
Tee M.
Honolulu, HI
I think this palette has got to be my FAVORITE palette out of all the Anastasia Beverly Hills eyeshadow palettes that I own. I love the colors, the pigments, the packaging. Packaging is the same as the modern renaissance where it has a velvety cover. There are 5 shimmers and 9 mattes in the palette. I am sooo in love with the colors because it’s more of what I use, more of naturals. Eyeshadows glides on like butter and I love it, I love when it’s so easy to glide and blend. I’m glad I got this when it first released, I got it for myself for my birthday. IF THIS PALETTE STICKS AROUND, I will definitely purchase more of these and I 100000% would recommend to others to purchase this palette.
Annie K.
So far, I enjoy this product. I do own the Modern Renaissance palette and have loved the colors and formula of it. The Soft Glam palette has the same blendable formula which I appreciate. I was hesitant at first to get this because it does have a few of the same colors as Modern Renaissance but I do understand that those colors are good transition colors that would be used quite a bit. I have only done one look with this palette, however, I think I could have done the same look (or at least very similar) with the Modern Renaissance. Nonetheless, I am still excited to keep using it and have some more 'soft glam' colors and looks compared to the more vibrant Modern Renaissance colors. I would recommend this palette to those who want a natural palette (with shimmers of course) for day and night looks and to those who even have the Modern Renaissance palette too.

P.S. You definitely do not need a lot of product to get strong pigmentation. I recommended very lightly dabbing the brush into the shadows. There is a little bit of fall out, but as long as you aren't jamming the brush into the shadows and picking up way too much product, the fall out really isn't bad.
Justin W.
Mooresville
Super, super gorgeous palette as only ABH can create. You get 14 very high quality, very pigmented shades in the traditional ABH packaging. Sleek, thin, and covered in soft suede.

Just like past ABH palettes, the moment I saw this, I knew I had to have it. The color story here is so gorgeous. You have great transitions like Tempera, Burnt Orange and Rustic...they're part of a really nice selection of more neutral shadows of which there are several. There's a super true black shade with Noir and a truly gorgeous deep burgundy shade with Mulberry. And the shimmers like Sultry, Bronze and Glistening are to die for.

I found them all to be rather smooth, some more so than others but they all seem to be rather consistent in formula. I also had very little fallout with most of the shadows...

Get it, you'll love it, it's great for every day as well as going out. Highly recommend!
Valerie R.
Herdon
Should I get the Abh soft glam pallet or the modern renaissance pallet form abhAnastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Palette
Farah K.
sharjah
Worth the buy???
Regina H.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Palette Would this be your first choice out of all the eyeshadow palettes that ABH offers? Is there alot of fallout? Are the shadows easy to blend? Are they pigmented?
Nano P.
Danielson
Hi! Please help me! Should I get ABH soft glam or Jaclyn hill morphe palette? I have a brown skin tone.
Phylicia B.
Hamilton, ON
I can’t wait to try this! I love the AB Subculture palette but I know a lot of people do not so I am wondering...do you think this new palette resembles Subculture or Modern Renaissance?