BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #3 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Palette is this worth t...12 Answers
  • I’ve just ordered the Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam P...3 Answers
  • another $42 palette that i’ll be buying ...5 Answers
Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Palette
  • "OMG i am in luv with this palette😍😍 I luv all the shades and they blend very well with skin and are very pigmented I will definately recommend this palette" in 224 reviews
  • "Featuring fourteen essential shades, the Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Eye Shadow Palette is the perfect collection of easy-to-blend, full pigment shadows. With a long lasting formula, this palette is complete with bronze metallics and iridescent finishes ideal for a nighttime look and neutral mattes for daytime." in 77 reviews
  • "Soft Glam is the brand's toned out version of the Modern Renaissance Palette, and the shades are true to its name - soft and glam. Expect pastels, nudes, browns, burgundies and glittery eyeshadows. A go-to for anyone, transitions beautifully from day to night, and is a dream for MUAs with a bridal clientele. [product:anastasia-beverly-hills-soft-glam-palette]" in 25 reviews
Theresa M.
This palette did not disappoint me like subculture did. It is that same incredibley buttery formula we all know and love from Modern Renaissance, there are even some shades from the Modern Ren Palette: Cypress Umber, Burnt Ornage and Tempera.
I think this one is for the fans in all honesty because you could totally replicate most looks using colors from other palettes that have almost exact or similar shades as this one. The only shade that really stood out to me as something different from anything I have (and I have a shameful amount of palettes) was DUSTY ROSE it's a mix between lilac and deep rose color but that is just ONE SHADE!
I spotted many similar colors in the  [product:morphe-x-jaclyn-hill-eyeshadow-palette-12] 13/14 similar to be exact! So my recommendation is if you already own the Jaclyn Palette you have many similar shades in that palette as Soft Glam.
There has been a lot said about this being the ultimate bridal eyeshadow palette.... and you know what I couldn't agree with that more! It is absolutely curated perfectly for that. As a beauty industry professional myself I will be recommending this palette for my brides and bridesmaids as well as prom and homecoming clients. These colors have the kind of softness and timeless color palette for anyone's big day or glamorous affair. They can also be used realistically for everyday looks ranging from natural daytime to smoked out evening glam.

Dana B.
Louisville, KY
OK ABH had to get it as soon as it came out just because I love the modern Renaissance palette so much. This palette is very similar in the fact that the color is very pigmented and a buttery consistency but I just don't reach for it the same way I do the other palette. I do believe that it is definitely better than the subculture palette. I will probably hang on to it for a while and maybe pass it on the colors are a little bit neutral and not as fun as I would have liked for the cost. I feel like I have a lot of these colors alredy in my collection. I do have a very extensive eye shadow palette collection of well over a 100 pallets so if you're not somebody that has a collection as large as mine it may be better suited. Also if you're somebody who likes to wear neutrals more this would be the one for you. I could see this being an everyday palette for somebody going into the business office wanting to always have on neutral eye shadow. I work in a business setting but I like to have a little more fun with my eyes shadow I do tend to wear pops of color and I just don't tend to gravitate towards this palette as much as I did the modern Renaissance palette. It's not that I feel the quality is not there it's just not the inspiration that I liked to have when I pick up a palette.
Kayla W.
Louisville, KY
These are normally colors I would hardly ever use. BUT this has been the best pallet I have tried as of yet, this is my go to pallet. These eye shadows are so soft, buildable and blend nicely. The pigment is nice. There are some kick up/fallout but not too terrible. This is easily my most used eyeshadow palette. I like how versatile it is, I can go from a soft/natural look or change it up a bit and do a bolder glam look.
I would say the only minor downfall would be the packaging. The velvet like material on the out side seems like it would be too easily dirtied, although it does have a nice feel to it, this wouldn't be something is throw into a purse of makeup bag.
I would say primer would be very useful, you can use it without the primer, but I think it helps to bring out the colors a bit more. Also I like to wet the brush with rose water/Or primer water and dip the brush into the shimmery shadows just to make the pop and bit more and also it seems to apply much better when a bit wet.
Overall this is a beautiful pallet and I would highly recommend....
Camiron R.
The Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Palette is my personal favorite of all their palettes! If you are a beginner or trying to build your eyeshadow collection, this is the perfect palette to do so, and heres why:
With an eyeshadow palette it is nice to have all the shades you need without having to reach for another palette! This palette has a base shade, transition shades, shimmers, mattes, and a dark brown or black to deepen the crease.
This palette is great for everyday wear, but you can also create smoky, bold night looks. The mattes are soft and blend perfect and the shimmers are insanely foiled on the eye and you do not even need to wet them!
This palette is great for travel considering you have all the colors you need, and the packaging is luxurious and eye-appealing.
As for the brush, Anastasia is one of the few brands that include a useful brush in their palettes! it comes with one side for blending and one for smudging/the lid. The brush is not the best ever but it is good and I find myself using the lid brush for packing color in the crease quite a lot!
Color selection: 9.5/10 great for neutrals!
Blendability: 10/10
Shimmers: 10/10
Overall rating: 10/10
Georgia T.
I love the Soft Glam Palette by Anastasia Beverly Hills! This is definitely a staple product. It’s the perfect nude/neutral eyeshadow palette. It has 14 shades to choose from—there’s plenty of matte shades for transition or crease shades. The eyeshadows are really easy to blend and there’s more shimmers in here than Modern Renaissance which is nice! The packaging is really nice, I love the soft velour covering that we have seen with past ABH palettes like Subculture, Prism, and Modern Renaissance which gives the palette an added sophistication. Also in the ingredients, the eyeshadows are talc free, phthalate free, sulfate free, and paraben free! Perfect for those of us with sensitive skin. The palette also comes with a mirror and brush! I love this palette—I was sad I had missed out on ABH’s master mario palette and this one seems to be really similar. Soft glam stays on through the day about 8+ hours depending on the primer you use. I really enjoy this palette! Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Palette
Siobhan S.
Portland, OR
I have the MR and it has been my absolute go-to since I first purchased it, so I was not sure if I needed this too. I am SO GLAD I bought it. While I love the MR, this palette is the PERFECT palette for softer or less red/pink toned looks while also giving me the ability for darker and smokier looks.
The colors that are repeats from MR are fine with me because tempera and burnt orange are two of my favorites and most used colors and cyprus umber works perfectly with these shades.
A lot of the complaints that I’ve seen are about this palette being basic or boring, but I think it’s so beautiful and easy to use and I’m so glad to have a palette of go-to colors in such a great formula and I think it’s great that ABH now has a more everyday palette in their collection.
The only thing I’m not wild about is the texture of the shades “sultry” and “bronze” they are much chunkier than the other shimmer shades. However they also are bolder and the color sultry in particular is stunning and very unique.
Obviously a lot of people already have palettes with most of these shades, but if you’ve been looking for a staple palette in a great formula, I can’t recommend this enough
Hannan T.
Love the colors, i can actually use every single color on this palette day or night! & i looove this packaging. Also has great pigment. Only thing is the fallout is craaaaazy! Tap a few times and sooooo much powder comes out. Mattes go on the eye perfectly, but ends up allllll over the palette! Shimmers are gorgeous and have no fall out on the palette but crazy amount of fall out on the eyes. DO EYE MAKEUP FIRST. Honestly i feel like i have to work with the palette because of how much fall out i get from the palette and on my face smh. Its really annoying..... but i love the colors 😩 you honestly dont need this palette tho because the colors can be found on other palettes (altho this is all in one... perfect for travel too 😩) i most likely will return because for 42$ it should be able to work for me instead of me working around it. (My juvias place has great pigment & no fallout and half the price!)
Btw the pic is after one or 2 taps with th brush that came with it (thats complete trash)
Lydia G.
St. George
I absolutely adore this palette.

The assortment of colors is beautiful and elegant, and I think you'd be able to get a very wide assortment of looks using only this palette.

All of the shadows are incredibly soft and smooth. The pigmentation is great, and they blend out really nicely. The shimmers are absolutely stunning; the colors are beautiful and they have such a lovely shine.

The brush that comes with the palette is pretty decent, too, but it's an improvement over the brush that came with Modern Renaissance, in my opinion. The fluffy blending side isn't the softest brush in the world and it definitely still sheds, but it seems to be more densely packed that the MR brush, which I like. I like using the other end for placing shadows along my lower lashline, and for applying shimmers to the lid, and it works great for those things.

I'm really happy that I decided to get this palette. I can definitely see myself reaching for it often.
Lacey H.
Las Vegas
I was torn between this palette and the Modern Renaissance one. I was specifically looking for a muted matte pink shade that was very vibrant. The Ulta employee steered me towards the Modern Renaissance palette and I bought that, went home, and attempted to accomplish the look I was trying to achieve.

Don’t get me wrong, the MR palette is AMAZING (so amazing that when I had the money, I went back and re-purchased it) but it didn’t have what I was looking for.

The Rose Pink shade in this palette was what I needed.

I went back, exchanged MR for this one and OMG. Aside from the Rose Pink shade, in general, I just love this palette. Every new look I come up with or attempt, I always find myself using at least one shade from this palette. The pigment is PHENOMENAL.

My only complaint is the brush that comes with it. Aside from being difficult to get out (there’s a space for the brush and it sits on a ribbon and you’re supposed to pull the ribbon to get the brush out...), the blending side of the brush feel so insanely rough!!! I don’t know if I got a bad one or not, but that side of the brush hurts.
Stephany L.
What a gorgeous palette. As a mom to a one year old I try to make conscious decisions when shopping for myself & when Sephora had their annual beauty insider sale I HAD to get a new eyeshadow palette but which one? After watching lots of reviews I chose the Soft Glam as I figured this was the most versatile palette I could get my hands on & I was right. This palette has everything you need for an everyday look & even an extravagant glam look. I can whip out a Smokey eye or even a halo eye using only this palette & that’s what I was looking for. The colors are so buttery & pigmented, they blend so easily, a tiny bit goes such a long way, the metallic shades are stunning, the transition shades are perfection, & even the brush is not half bad! I love the packing end of the brush it comes with to be quite honest. The packaging is great, the mirror is a pretty good size, I love the layout of the shadows, & I reach for every single color. I highly recommend this palette to anyone whether they are a beginner or a professional. I’ll also note that it doesn’t have a ton of fallout, fallout is to be expected but it’s nothing out of this world & there’s not much kickback in the pans when picking up shadows with your brush.
Chantel D.
Edmonton
If you could be given one free product of your choice, what would it be?? (Mine would have to be Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Palette) simply because I have always wanted it, just can’t bring myself to buy it!
kaylah T.
Is this worth the money or is it a hit or miss? Also is the fall out really bad?
Valerie R.
Herdon
Should I get the Abh soft glam pallet or the modern renaissance pallet form abhAnastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Palette
Ella W.
Warwickshire
Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Palette is this worth the money and is it an everyday or a night out palette?
Farah K.