Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Palette

Featuring fourteen essential shades, the Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Eye Shadow Palette is the perfect collection of easy-to-blend, full pigment shadows. With a long lasting formula, this palette is complete with bronze metallics and iridescent finishes ideal for a nighttime look and neutral mattes for daytime.

• Tempera: Ultra-matte velvety beige
  • Sienna: Ultra-matte earthy brown
  • Rustic: Ultra-matte deep cinnamon brown
  • Cyprus Umber: Ultra-matte dark coffee
  • Noir: Ultra-matte deep carbon black

What’s the best ABH pallet out there for the most Versatile looks?
I found the old version of this app so much better. I really wish they did not update the app at all! Anyone else?
This or modern renaissance? Or both?
Start your review of Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Palette!
Product Highlights
OMG i am in luv with this palette😍😍 I luv all the shades and they blend very well with skin and are very pigmented I will definately recommend this palettein reviews
...bronze metallics and iridescent finishes ideal for a nighttime look and neutral mattes for daytime.in reviews
...its name - soft and glam. Expect pastels, nudes, browns, burgundies and glittery eyeshadows. A go-to for anyone, transitions beautifully from day to night, and is a dream for MUAs with a bridal clientele. [product:anastasia-beverly-hills-soft-glam-palette]in reviews
Thao D.
Dudelange
Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Palette uploaded by Thao D.
Amazing palette. I used this to create this look today for work. Good pigmentation and the brush is great. It’s expensive if you are on a budget but it’s a palette you could splurge on.
Stephanie E.
Old Hickory, TN
Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Palette uploaded by Stephanie E.
Love love love this palette. The perfect naturals. Soft pretty colors. Blend-able and perfect for everyday makeup as well as a night out. Pay the money! It’s worth it! I highly recommend to others!
Genesis  M.
Washington, DC
Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Palette uploaded by Genesis  M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I did this makeup for one of my friends yesterday, and i have to say that the pigment it's amazing ! It's the first time using this palette and is really good! I had to take some birthday pictures for her and were outside for like 4 hours and her eyes were perfect after all that time! It's worth the price, now I'm gonna try it on me, but so far highly recommend it.
Samra H.
Anna, TX
Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Palette uploaded by Samra H.
This pallet is great for everyday look or for a smokey look. The colors are beautiful and easy to blend. I like the mix of matte and glitter shades.Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Palette
Lisa V.
Kruisem
Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Palette uploaded by Lisa V.
My favorite nude eyeshadow palette! Great color scheme with mattes and shimmers. The colors are easy to blend and pigmented. Also bonus: it comes with a big mirror.
Jennifer K.
Springfield, MA
Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Palette uploaded by Jennifer K.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Palette uploaded by Jennifer K.
So i know everyone raves about this palette so my review is not a surprise but i adore this palette! It is one of the best neutral palettes out there im my opinion. The shades are so cohesive and blend together perfectly. The black shade is one of the best black eyeshadows ive ever come across. Anastasia's shadow formula is incredible! This palette is one of my "everyday" palettes to do a quick neutral look. Also ive used it many times to create a "night out" look. It is neutral shades but very versatile at the same time. My favorite thing to do with this palette is to do shadow winged liner, it looks more natural then using liquid liner all the time. Great creamy formula, easily blendable, pigmented and beautiful packaging. Its a home run for me! #Eyeshadow #AnastasiaBeverlyHills #ABH #SoftGlamPalette #Selfcare #Makeup
Shakeina W.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Palette uploaded by Shakeina W.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Palette uploaded by Shakeina W.
This is my first palette from Anastasia BH and this "soft glam" is so beautiful. The color story is super universal and can be mixed and matched to create the softest look. I love the rose pink and dusty rose colors and they look beautiful mixed with mulberry. Great palette!
Aamna J.
Miami
Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Palette uploaded by Aamna J.
My most favourite eyeshadow palette. I couldn’t recommend this more, the colours are beautiful and you can create almost any look from simple to dramatic. Only thing is that the packaging is like a suede/velvet material and it gets kinda dirty but other than that it’s amazing!! Would still buy this again and would definitely keep recommending this to everyone’s
Gabrielle G.
Allen, TX
Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Palette uploaded by Gabrielle G.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Palette uploaded by Gabrielle G.
The Soft Glam palette is one of my favorites! ❤️ this look may not look like it was done quickly but it was! Im a mom but I still like to look glam. I used Burnt Orange in the crease, Sienna outer corner, & Fairy on the lid (wet the brush first!) ✨ turned out gorgeous & no one knows I barely spent any time on this. Put on lashes & you’re good to go! Highly recommend! 🥰
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
2,335 reviews
Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Palette uploaded by Jolie D.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Palette uploaded by Jolie D.
ABH Soft glam palette that retails for $42.00. This is a warm-toned neutral palette with mix of mattes and shimmers. There are several shades repeated from the Modern Renaissance palette. The quality is pretty good, any issues I had were minor or improved over a primer. The shimmers were weaker than I expected on their own. I do feel like this is a timeless palette. You can create day to day looks to more glam. I feel this palette is very well balanced in terms of textures, finishes, and depth of color. There is kickback so gently apply your brush to pan. A little bit of fallout.

1,070 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Chloe  M.
il y a 4 mois
Brittney H. il y a 4 mois
I absolutely love this palette, it is one of my everyday go to palettes.
Annette C.
philadelphia
il y a 7 mois
Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Palette how do we feel about her? Do I need to buy it or do I have similar colors in other palettes?
Madlen F. il y a 6 mois
Ich möchte die Palette nicht mehr in meiner Sammlung missen. Ich verwende die natürlichen Töne für den Alltag. Die schimmernden Farben sind auch super. Hab keine vergleichbare Palette.