BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #46 in Eye Makeup Brushes

A travel-sized, angled flat brush with the optimal slant for precision brow shaping. Use Anastasia Beverly Hills Brush #15 to effortlessly sweep color through brows and mimic the look of natural hairs.

Soft, synthetic bristles have a superfine edge
Ideal for use on-the-go

• Does this brush pick up a lot of product and leave your brows loo...1 Answers
  • Will it fray out? Mine does that and I want a ne... Be the first to answer!
  • Would you use this for eyebrows or eyeliner? Any good? Pros and c...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Annie F.
I use this brush for painting around my lash line, because the curve of the bristles is perfect for getting around the curve of my eye, and poking in between lashes to darken the line and make my lashes look fuller. It's also perfect for lips as well!
Sophear L.
Oakland, CA
I really love this angle brush it works really good for dip brows! I it also works really good when you want to wing your eyelids! Is a little bit expensive but is worth it and it last you forever! Sometimes you have to spend the money for good product!
Samantha C.
Fall River, MA
I use this brush every single day for my brows. The only con is that it is kinda pricey. In my opinion its worth it.....And if you order it from www.beautylish.com if you spend $100+ you can break up the payments in three months. So you'd pay 3 payments, you should look into it! I've done it a few times when I wanted to splurge :)
India💋Pryor P.
Cincinnati, OH
You can not go wrong with any Anastasia products. I have never be anything short of amazed with anything I have purchased. These angle cut brushes does there job wonderful. I use them to apply my highlighter mostly and it always gives me a great finish. I would highly recommend you go out and get these.
Andrea V.
I like the product, but i dont use it often due to the fact that i very rarely do my eyebrows. If you are like me i would suggest that you dont buy this and stick to an eyebrow pencil. But if you do your eyebrows on the daily im sure this would be the perfect product for you
Mayra S.
Yakima, WA
This product serves well for putting on eyeliner or doing your eyebrows or even creating the perfect cut crease. I use this tool all the time for my eyebrows. It works really great and it's good for blending also. I would buy this product over again
Liv D.
Archbald, PA
I like this brush but it's a little bit difficult to use. I purchased it from the Anastasia Beverly Hills website. It's a really pretty brush and it is very soft and well made, I just had a bit of trouble with it. It didn't work as well for me but I'm sure for others it would be amazing
Jennifer H.
Vienna , VA
This brush is a must if your starting to do makeup or anything . This angled brush got the corners and everything . I really like this bush in general it’s a brush I go to in a daily basis when I’m doint my makeup . So I totally recommend 1009% yes ! It’s really affordable too
Daphne M.
A great brush. It is a dense brush will help you precisely apply eyeliner or fill in your brows. Very sturdy and has a luxurious feel to it. It is a bit pricy for a brush but it super precise and an Ideal brush for applying anything.
kennedy s.
Cincinnati
i use this brush to do my eyebrows every single morning! it gives the perfect angle to brows and makes applying brows that much easier! i bought this brush from sephora. i would definitely recommend this brush. this is a MUST have for any makeup lover that does their brows!
Katana S.
Does this work just like any other brush? Pros and cons?
Amanda E.
Sacramento, Ca
What other Anastasia products do you like?
Destiny C.
Does this brush pick up a lot of product and leave your brows looking harsh?
Rianna W.
Would you use this for eyebrows or eyeliner? Any good? Pros and cons?
Shar R.
Is this better than the #14 brush?