Anastasia Beverly Hills Small Angled Cut #15 Brush uploaded by Emeraude🥀 B.

BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

A travel-sized, angled flat brush with the optimal slant for precision brow shaping. Use Anastasia Beverly Hills Brush #15 to effortlessly sweep color through brows and mimic the look of natural hairs.

Soft, synthetic bristles have a superfine edge
Ideal for use on-the-go

Anastasia Beverly Hills Small Angled Cut #15 Brush
  • "Great for eyebrows and eyeshadow and even eyeliner... 10/10 would recommend to everyone... if you don't have an angled brush then who even are you? I use mine so much and i don't even know what I did without it" in 12 reviews
  • "This product serves well for putting on eyeliner or doing your eyebrows or even creating the perfect cut crease. I use this tool all the time for my eyebrows. It works really great and it's good for blending also. I would buy this product over again" in 6 reviews
Annie F.
I use this brush for painting around my lash line, because the curve of the bristles is perfect for getting around the curve of my eye, and poking in between lashes to darken the line and make my lashes look fuller. It's also perfect for lips as well!
India💋Pryor P.
Cincinnati , OH
You can not go wrong with any Anastasia products. I have never be anything short of amazed with anything I have purchased. These angle cut brushes does there job wonderful. I use them to apply my highlighter mostly and it always gives me a great finish. I would highly recommend you go out and get these.
Jennifer H.
Vienna, VA
This brush is a must if your starting to do makeup or anything . This angled brush got the corners and everything . I really like this bush in general it’s a brush I go to in a daily basis when I’m doint my makeup . So I totally recommend 1009% yes ! It’s really affordable too
Daphne M.
A great brush. It is a dense brush will help you precisely apply eyeliner or fill in your brows. Very sturdy and has a luxurious feel to it. It is a bit pricy for a brush but it super precise and an Ideal brush for applying anything.
Natalia Y.
Pricey but affordable! Love this brush though! I use this brush to draw my brows and shape them up! Easy to use and I recommend for you to buy it for your brows but you can definitely find millions of things cheaper than this brush
Noa S.
Raleigh, NC
I don't know why influenster here doesn't list all the brushes, but I have eyeshadow brushes. Specifically, I have the dual sided brushes that come with ABH palettes and include a fluffier side (which isn't very fluffy) and a shader side that is much more usable.
Chloe W.
Dallas
Purchased at: ULTA
Anastasia brushes are okay but not my favorite. They are easy to use and blend well but they fall apart pretty easily in my experience which is disappointing for high quality brushes. I feel like there are a lot of cheaper alternatives that could work better
Yanibell P.
Union City, NJ
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this brush for carving out a perfect cut crease. I love the quality of the ABH brushes, from the handles to the hairs on this brush... they are amazing quality. I will definitely be repurchasing a few more to have just in case.
Teresa N.
My favorite on the go compact brush. I mainly use this to touch up my eyebrows whenever I’m on the go since it fits in my purse easily. It picks up powder well with one tap and makes sharp strokes. Small but mighty brush indeed.
Aneli D.
Glendale Hts, IL
Purchased at: Sephora
I’m in love with this brush 😍🙌🏼 I used this brush for my eyebrows and let me tell you guys is so amazing how my eyebrows look I’m so impressed with the results using my AnastasiaBH small angled cut I totally recommend it
Katana S.
Does this work just like any other brush? Pros and cons?
Amanda E.
Sacramento, Ca
What other Anastasia products do you like?
Destiny C.
Does this brush pick up a lot of product and leave your brows looking harsh?
Rianna W.
Would you use this for eyebrows or eyeliner? Any good? Pros and cons?
Shar R.
Is this better than the #14 brush?

Sephora