BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

A mirrored palette of nine, pigment-rich matte and shimmer shadows in nude and neutral shades. Classic Hollywood glamour meets modern moxie with this array of shadows that impart a sophisticated smolder to the eyes. Anastasia's Illumin8 formula features Youthful Synergy Complex®, clinically proven to illuminate, firm, and hydrate the skin.This set contains:- 8 x 0.025 oz eye shadows in Glow, Latte, Foxy, Onyx, Trophy, Frosting, Almond, Toffee- 0.063 oz eye shadow in Sunset- Double-ended brush This product is dermatologist tested and hypoallergenic. see more...

• Tiene excelente y muy buena pigmentación me gusta mucho 1 Answers
  • How good is this palette is it worth the spend ? 2 Answers
  • Quero muito1 Answers
Anastasia Beverly Hills She Wears It Well Eye Shadow Palette
  • "The colors in the pallete are so pretty I love all the eye shadows.... Do try this pallete and let me ow because it's worth buying" in 2 reviews
  • "i love this pallette is very easy to use and very comfortable, i used this brand every day and for me it works " in 1 review
  • "I love these colors sooo much and they go sooooo great with my skin tone And I love it sooooo much!!!!!!!!!!" in 1 review
  • "First of all Anastasia will always be the holy to my make up and this is a great pallet that has neutrals and shimmery eyeshadows that are very pigmented and you can basically make any look out of this turn your eye shadow into day or night time it's well worth the money!" in 1 review
  • "It included a how to look book with four different looks that inspired me to be more creative and make looks of my own." in 1 review
Vada R.
Vada R.
Alvarado, TX
Hello beautiful people of the internet ♡ Now I love eye shadow palettes as much as anyone else does , and some don't always go on as smoothly as others do but having the Anastasia Beverly Hills she wears it well eye shadow palette , actually stays on long and goes on smoothly with no problems and the colors are beautiful , and yes it is pricey but it is worth it , if your truly looking for something that last long and goes on smoothly then this is for you , anyways have a bless day and stay beautiful y'all ! ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Julia G.
Julia G.
Kennedale, TX
This Anastasia palette has the most beautiful colors you could use them as an everyday look or even do a smoky eye for the night time I this this palette works wonders simply because it has all he colors that most people like to use. The eye shadow is not chalky so that's always a plus. The price is very reasonable for all the eyeshadow colors you are receiving. I paid about 40ish dollars with tax at Sephora. Well worth your money.
Savannah R.
Savannah R.
Slidell, LA
Review for: Anastasia Beverly Hills She Wears It Well Eye Shadow Palette
This eyeshadow palette is one of my favs! I bought it online from ulta and I absolutely love it! It's packaging is so pretty and the colors are so perfect, you can never go wrong with nudes and browns. Anastasia products maybe a little expensive but completely worth every penny'!
Lora S.
Lora S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anything by Anastasia Beverly Hills is always amazing. However, this specific PALLETTE is one of my favorites from her amazing collection. It's blendable, creamy, no fallout, and lasts all day which is something I always look for in a makeup palette. Totally worth the price!
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anastasia Beverly Hills makes one of my favorite eyeshadow formulas. This palette has very useable everything day shades that are perfect for work or school. They are blendable and highly pigmented so you don't need to work too hard to get a great look out of them.
Maya R.
Maya R.
Post falls , ID
Anastasia products never fail me! I absolutely love this palette and the shades in it! Perfect for everyday wear! You can do so many looks with this palette! Day looks, night looks, the possibilities are endless! Definitely reccomend this to anyone!
Kinsey J.
Kinsey J.
Huntsville, AL
Review for: Anastasia Beverly Hills She Wears It Well Eye Shadow Palette
Definitely some of the best quality eyeshadows! Anastasia always kills it with their products! I love using this pallet for both daytime and night time looks. They last a good while especially when using them with a good primer! Very great pallet!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
I love anastacia shadows they are so creamy so buttery this palette is amazing it has so much to offer if you love me you're going to love this palette this is great for every day he could take it on the go and have a lot to work with
Cathy Z.
Cathy Z.
Lansing, IL
I really wanted this. The colors are great for day or night. I think it's long lasting, I tested on hand and held up till I scrubbed it away. On the pricier side, but love it . Yes, the colors are easy to apply and are silky.
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Anastasia Beverly Hills She Wears It Well Eye Shadow Palette
I really like this pallet, the colors are nice for creating the no make nude look which is great for work. Also for those days you do not want to wear a lot of makeup. The colors are well pigmented, and Alittle goes along way.
Juliette L.
Juliette L.
Mercier
Is the pigmentation great? Is it worth the price?
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Does this shadow crease at all?
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Morris, IL
Are the shadows pigmented ?
Tabitha A.
Tabitha A.
Avondale, AZ
Does this eyeshadow last all day
aria c.
aria c.
Johannesburg
Is this worth it to get it?????!