BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

Classic Hollywood glamour with modern moxie. Nude meets knockout with nine pigment-rich, matte and shimmer shadows that give your eyes enough sophisticated smolder to woo them every time. Anastasia's long-wearing, crease-free formula features the Youthful Synergy Complex®, clinically proven to illuminate, firm and hydrate the skin. The deluxe mirrored compact features nine shadows boasting silky satin-like textures, sheer washes of color, bold shimmers, sultry shades and rich pigments for versatile looks, day or night. No matter how you wear them, you're sure to wear them well.

Palette includes a professional dual brush and can be worn wet or dry.

• By Anastasia Beverly Hills.
  • Item #557742

Anastasia Beverly Hills She Wears It Well Eye Shadow Palette
  • "First of all Anastasia will always be the holy to my make up and this is a great pallet that has neutrals and shimmery eyeshadows that are very pigmented and you can basically make any look out of this turn your eye shadow into day or night time it's well worth the money!" in 34 reviews
  • "I love that its compact and that ABH has chosen neutral colors for an everyday look. It's a must-have for beginners." in 13 reviews
  • "I really wanted this. The colors are great for day or night. I think it's long lasting, I tested on hand and held up till I scrubbed it away. On the pricier side, but love it . Yes, the colors are easy to apply and are silky. . " in 6 reviews
  • "The colors in the pallete are so pretty I love all the eye shadows.... Do try this pallete and let me ow because it's worth buying" in 2 reviews
  • "i love this pallette is very easy to use and very comfortable, i used this brand every day and for me it works " in 1 review
Anna K.
auburn
I like this palette a LOT it’s literally my fav! It’s sooo nice on skin and doesn’t leave wrinkles it’s so nice and I’m just obsessed with this palette I would love for you guys to try it you are for sure going to love it!!
Desiree D.
Santee, CA
Anastasia never fails me when it comes to this palette! All the color choices are soooo amazing that you could use them everyday and look normal. My eye is odd, I have a greenish blue eye and, due to some damage to my head, same colored eye but is now more blue. So, this palette totally works and highly recommend it to anyone.
Maura Y.
These shadows are beautiful, blendable, color selection is great and flows well, its great for a neutral eye, which i am a fan of. But i have to say, that for the number of shadows youre getting at the price you pay, it just doesn't seem worth it to me. I feel like you'd be better off buying the Smashbox equivalent or just getting the modern renaissance palette.
Brittany L.
Los Angeles, CA
I really like this pallet, the colors are nice for creating the no make nude look which is great for work. Also for those days you do not want to wear a lot of makeup. The colors are well pigmented, and Alittle goes along way.
Lauren R.
Charlotte, NC
Oh my lord do i love this palette. You can make a completed look with just this palette which i love. You have a transition color, shimmers and mattes. The eyeshadows themselves are buttery and there isn't a lot of fallout which is very important. I love this palette and i believe that it works with every eye color.
Faith J.
Glendale, AZ
This palette is actually one of the more affordable ones. I think this palette is easy to use especially the colors you need are all together in one. I don't use this one often especially it doesn't have that many colors, but I do love it when I do use it !
Valeria V.
Lubbock, TX
Very nice neutral colors. Perfect for an everyday wear, i love applying the lighter shimmery colors on the center of my eyelid, so make me look more awake! Very easy to blend! You can also turn your eye look into a night look easily by applying the darker shades on the outer part of your eyelid..
Cassidy B.
Galax, VA
This was one of my favorite high end palettes! The colors are so natural, and I have created so many beautiful looks with this. The colors blend like a dream and are so buttery and smooth. I would recommend this to anyone!
Callie G.
Denver, NC
I loveeeeee this palette. It's so worth the price. Not only are every single one of the colors gorgeous, but it's such great quality. The shades blend together perfectly and stay applied throughout the day.
Sophia S.
Napa, CA
A lot of Anastasia's products are amazing! This product is quite pricey but definitely worth it! It blends amazing and it really shows the pigment when you swatch it. It is truly amazing. Definitely a Big Bang for the buck!
Ashley G.
Does this shadow crease at all?
Juliette L.
Mercier
Is the pigmentation great? Is it worth the price?
Danielle B.
Morris, IL
Are the shadows pigmented ?
aria c.
Johannesburg
Is this worth it to get it?????!
Tabitha A.
Avondale, AZ
Does this eyeshadow last all day