Anastasia Beverly Hills Sharpener

by Anastasia Beverly Hills

Anastasia Beverly Hills Sharpener is a three-in-one sharpener with two stainless steel, rust-proof blades. The smaller opening precisely sharpens Perfect Brow Pencil while the larger opening sharpens Brow Primer, Highlighting Duo Pencil and Pro Pencil. Use to create a sharp tip on lip, eye and brow pencils for expert precision and peak performance.

Is this any good ?
Increíble sacapuntas. Afila mi lápiz realmente bien, tiene dos sacapuntas, uno para lápices pequeños y otro para lápices más grandes, y eso me gusta
Start your review of Anastasia Beverly Hills Sharpener!
How would you rate this product?
Union City, CA
It does its job in sharpening all my Anastasia products along with other products. I like how there's this adapter to allow for sharpening of larger pencils and smaller pencils. I don't have a problem with it. It's inexpensive and I like it. I use it all the time.
This sharpener is very good it is like any other sharpener. It is easy to sharpen a eyeliner or lip pencil in there with a little work. If you are on a tight budget I wouldn’t recommend this for you since it is a little pricey for a sharpener.
Palm Desert
This is a great quality sharpener. I have used many that don’t sharpen my pencils as well as this one. The control with this product is amazing. I am able to get my pencils to the perfect tip for application using this sharpener.
Phoenix, AZ
This is my favorite sharpener the blades on the sharpener are awesome and have never dealt I’ve had the sharpener for over five years now and love it as long as you take care of your pencil sharpener’s they will last forever.
Dallas
Love how the product sharpens very good ! What they can improve maybe the package itself can be a little more bigger ! But that’s just my opinion it’s very easy to use! I would buy it again if mine were to break !
Jacksonville, AL
LOVE THIS! It is a really smooth sharpen. I keep this in my purse to sharpen my lip pencils... it’s the best! It’s pretty cheap and works well. It’s easy to use and compact. I recommend for sure!
Spring valley, CA
This is a great pencil sharpener and it doesn’t easily wear out. I have had mine for a few years and it still produces a nice point for all my brow, eye and lip pencils
So it just a sharper but it is a really nice one. It sharpens without stripping the pencil. And the tip is sharp and clean with no extra product. I believe it is worth the price but it is not a necessary tool.
Union Beach , NJ
This is a great makeup sharpener. Anastasia Beverly Hills Sharpener makes my eye pencils perfect to use without a lot of waste. I like that there is a thin side and thick side for pencils. Recommend
El Monte, CA
I know it seems ridiculous to be writing a review about a sharpener, but this is just the best sharpener out there. The only reason I purchased this was because I was $5 away from free shipping on Sephora, but I'm glad I did! Comes with two holes, one for regular eyeliners and one for the jumbo ones. Leaves my eyeliners super sharp and never breaks them! Always thought it was normal for eyeliners to break off from time to time, but after purchasing this I realized I've just had crappy sharpeners. Do yourself a favor and just spend the money on this! Haven't found a reason to replace mine and it's been nearly 3 years.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tualatin, OR
il y a 3 ans
Elizabeth B. • il y a 3 ans
I have one and like it. The only thing I have used it for is to sharpen the Anastasia pro pencil. But it works well for that. Also it opens on both sides and comes with a little pick that nestles inside so it is very convenient to clean.