BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

This limited-edition eyeshadow palette by Anastasia Beverly Hills is the ultimate makeup artist's palette. Fourteen shades ranging from a neutral taupe to obsidian black deliver intense color, so you can create an endless array of custom looks.

Shades include:

- Pink Champagne (rose gold with a titanium finish)

- Metallic Plum (dark plum with a metallic finish)

- Self-Made (deep bronze with a satin finish)

- Witchy (khaki grey with a sparkle finish)

- Blush (light beige with a duo chrome pink finish)

- Blossom (lilac pink with a metallic finish)

- Buttery (buildable beige with an ultra-matte finish)

- Deep Purple (amethyst purple with a titanium finish)

- Treasure (ultra-light champagne with a metallic finish)

- Hot & Cold (rum brown with a metallic finish)

- Sherbert (ultra-light peach with a velvet finish)

- Isla (seafoam green with a duo chrome gold finish)

- Spirit Rock (galaxy black with a sparkle finish)

- Hot Chocolate (rich, cocoa brown with an ultra-matte finish)

How to use: Use the double-ended eyeshadow brush to apply and blend the powders over your lids.

• By Anastasia Beverly Hills; made in Italy.
  • Item #5041497

• I would LOVE to try this!!! I've never tried Anastasia eyeshadows...2 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new eye shadow palette for about 2 mont...1 Answers
  • Is this palette available anywhere?? 1 Answers
Vi💋👑 J.
I got this palette for Christmas and I love it. You can create so many different looks with it. There is some colors I’ve hit pan on and some others i hardly use, but over all most colors are wearable.
Ashley C.
Lynchburg, VA
This was my very first Anastasia eyeshadow palette and this has got to be one of my favorites. All of the colors are gorgeous and blend so effortlessly. Its the same quality as the modern renaissance  palette. If you ever see this again grab it. You won't regret it. The blush color is my all time favorite.
Vanessa D.
Lawndale, CA
One of my faves! The shimmers and mattes are beautifully pigmented & blendable. I got it on Anastasia’s site for $33, great deal for a fantastic product. I do wish the shadow pans were larger, but I’m happy with it regardless. The Pink Champagne shade is my favorite!! It’s a must have for your collection.
Lilian N.
Lakewood Rch, FL
This palette is beautiful. It has beautiful colors and packaging but it can be a bit difficult to create looks. There’s fallout with the shimmer shadows and would look better with a glitter glue underneath or a wet applicator to make the colors pop more.
Nicole C.
El Dorado, AR
One of my favorite discontinued palettes. I wish this one was still available to purchase. I have my original one from when this was released, and I try not to use it often due to it being a discontinued palette.
Julia S.
Trenton, MO
This was one of the first ABH palettes I’ve purchased. Out of all of the ABH palettes I think this one has the most versatility with its colors. They all blend beautifully and the shimmer colors are blinding !!
Jasmine R.
Albany
I honestly love this palette, but i wouldn't wear all of them on a normal day basis, but good thing i love to play with colors. Another thing about this palette is that its honestly has good pigmentation when you apply it
Brookelynne T.
Clearfield, PA
ABH aka Anastasia Beverly Hills products are some of My Most Have, Go To, Holy Grail Ride or Die Products!!!!❤ From the famous eyeshadow palettes, brow wiz, dip brow and brow definer! To the newer and absolutely Gorgeous Glow Kits!!!! The ABH Self-Made Palette is one of the newer Palettes and is absolutely Gorgeous and Amazing! This ABH Palette contains 14 (moat abh palettes contain 12) Beautiful, Buttery, Ultra Pigmented Eyeshadows!!! From Transition Colors, To Beautiful Neutral Shimmers & Satins to Gorgeous Pops of Color (Deep Purple & Isla- A Beautiful Tealish Green Color) to always allow you to create endless amazing eyeshadow looks that can range from everyday, smokey, shimmery, and pops of color! These shadows are everything, super blendable, buttery, pigmented with no chalky overly powdery fallout, and are super smooth as so easily to apply and blend out together and build up any color to create you head turning shadow look! I'm a make up junkie and pro make up artist so I buy everything at first in twos and then once I know I absolutely love it, which all abh products especially shadows I always do, I go back and purchase more (allot of palettes from abh are special edition and limited Edition are only available for a short time so don't slack on these to die for palettes because most colors cannot be bought in single abh shadow pans!) I highly recommend this Anastasia Beverly Hills Self-Made Palette, if still available I'm not sure if it was a limited palette or a permanent palette in there amazing collection and line!? From girls and guys who like more natural neutral softer looks, to girls and guys, like me that love those looks but aren't afraid to amp it up with beautiful purples and teals to create one of a kind super unique head turning eyeshadow looks! If you can find and purchase this palette....do it, you'll be so happy and won't ever regret it! Anastasia Beverly Hills Self-Made Eye Shadow Palette
Joaliz S.
I love this palette! It has a great selection of colors, the formula is great, super easy to apply. The packaging is really sturdy and nice with a nice mirror. Shadows are long lasting, but I always wear primer with my eyeshadows.
Rebecca B.
It's...good. There's not enough matte shades to create looks. Also, had I known (I was dumb) Pink Champagne was sold in a single, I wouldn't have bought this. The shades are blendable and good pigmentation but, I gave it away.
Paola C.
Are the colors pigmented enough?
Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ
How does the formula compare to LORAC or Urban Decay eyeshadows?
Antonella T.
South Ozone Park, NY
Ive heard sooo much about this product just wanted to know if it's worth the hype? Are the colors pigmented enough?
Cammella M.
Jefferson, OH
Are these still available in ulta stores? Has anyone seen them recently?
Sithet S.
AURORA, CO
Do anyone know where I can find this?.