BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

This limited-edition eyeshadow palette by Anastasia Beverly Hills is the ultimate makeup artist's palette. Fourteen shades ranging from a neutral taupe to obsidian black deliver intense color, so you can create an endless array of custom looks.

Shades include:

- Pink Champagne (rose gold with a titanium finish)

- Metallic Plum (dark plum with a metallic finish)

- Self-Made (deep bronze with a satin finish)

- Witchy (khaki grey with a sparkle finish)

- Blush (light beige with a duo chrome pink finish)

- Blossom (lilac pink with a metallic finish)

- Buttery (buildable beige with an ultra-matte finish)

- Deep Purple (amethyst purple with a titanium finish)

- Treasure (ultra-light champagne with a metallic finish)

- Hot & Cold (rum brown with a metallic finish)

- Sherbert (ultra-light peach with a velvet finish)

- Isla (seafoam green with a duo chrome gold finish)

- Spirit Rock (galaxy black with a sparkle finish)

- Hot Chocolate (rich, cocoa brown with an ultra-matte finish)

How to use: Use the double-ended eyeshadow brush to apply and blend the powders over your lids.

• By Anastasia Beverly Hills; made in Italy.
  • Item #5041497

• I would LOVE to try this!!! I've never tried Anastasia ey...2 Answers
  • This isn’t available anymore but I would adoreee to try o...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new eye shadow palette for abou...1 Answers
Anastasia Beverly Hills Self-Made Eye Shadow Palette
  • "This is my first ABH eyeshadow palette and I'm obsessed! Pink champagne is the prettiest shimmery pink. All the colors are super pigmented and they feel buttery. Be careful on some colors because is you apply too much pressure with a brush you'll get a lot of fallout. A little goes a long way! " in 100 reviews
  • "This is the first ABH purchase I have made and I am extremely pleased. These shadows are wonderful. They blend well and are very pigmented. The color selection in this palette is just superb. These are not your boring neutral nude shades yet they can be used to create daytime to evening looks. The price of this palette with 14 shadows is quite the deal too compared to others of similiar quality and even less eye shadows." in 14 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this palette. I got this as a present a while ago and instantly fell in love. The colors are very pigmented, and long lasting. My favorite colors are Pink Champagne, and Treasure. This palette is definitely worth the price ." in 9 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this shimmer palette by anastasia. Comes with a nice brush and the packaging is cute. The inside has a mirror. There are a variety of shades in here including a glittery pink, minty green, smoky purple and bright purple. There are two matte shades, buttery and hot chocolate. I definitely recommend this if you like shimmers." in 8 reviews
Tee M.
Honolulu, HI
This is the first Anastasia Beverly Hills palette I ever purchased. I do not regret purchasing this, it has different colored shades. I didn’t really play too much with this palette YET, but now that I’m more comfortable playing with colors I will definitely do so. Colors are so pigmented and beautiful. Eyeshadows glides on like butter and I love it, I love when it’s so easy to glide and blend.
Layla C.
Elk Grove , CA
This pallet is stunning! The shadows formula is super easy to blend and the texture is super buttery! It comes with a brush and it has a decent sized mirror. These pallets by Anastasia Beverly Hills are super high quality and also very affordable in my opinion!
Julia S.
Modesto , CA
This was one of the first ABH palettes I’ve purchased. Out of all of the ABH palettes I think this one has the most versatility with its colors. They all blend beautifully and the shimmer colors are blinding !!
Keely M.
Franklin, NC
I mean I have been so sad that this palette was never a permanent one. Everything about it is literal perfection. All of the shadows are to die for. The mattes blend so perfectly and the shimmer shades are so shimmery and I really enjoy how the glitters are not gritty when you pick up some for a swatch. I have always loved this palette by Anastasia , and I wish they would bring it back
Joanna V.
I got this palette for Christmas and I love it. You can create so many different looks with it. There is some colors I’ve hit pan on and some others i hardly use, but over all most colors are wearable.
Brookelynne T.
Clearfield, PA
ABH aka Anastasia Beverly Hills products are some of My Most Have, Go To, Holy Grail Ride or Die Products!!!!❤ From the famous eyeshadow palettes, brow wiz, dip brow and brow definer! To the newer and absolutely Gorgeous Glow Kits!!!! The ABH Self-Made Palette is one of the newer Palettes and is absolutely Gorgeous and Amazing! This ABH Palette contains 14 (moat abh palettes contain 12) Beautiful, Buttery, Ultra Pigmented Eyeshadows!!! From Transition Colors, To Beautiful Neutral Shimmers & Satins to Gorgeous Pops of Color (Deep Purple & Isla- A Beautiful Tealish Green Color) to always allow you to create endless amazing eyeshadow looks that can range from everyday, smokey, shimmery, and pops of color! These shadows are everything, super blendable, buttery, pigmented with no chalky overly powdery fallout, and are super smooth as so easily to apply and blend out together and build up any color to create you head turning shadow look! I'm a make up junkie and pro make up artist so I buy everything at first in twos and then once I know I absolutely love it, which all abh products especially shadows I always do, I go back and purchase more (allot of palettes from abh are special edition and limited Edition are only available for a short time so don't slack on these to die for palettes because most colors cannot be bought in single abh shadow pans!) I highly recommend this Anastasia Beverly Hills Self-Made Palette, if still available I'm not sure if it was a limited palette or a permanent palette in there amazing collection and line!? From girls and guys who like more natural neutral softer looks, to girls and guys, like me that love those looks but aren't afraid to amp it up with beautiful purples and teals to create one of a kind super unique head turning eyeshadow looks! If you can find and purchase this palette....do it, you'll be so happy and won't ever regret it! Anastasia Beverly Hills Self-Made Eye Shadow Palette
Ashley C.
Forest, VA
This was my very first Anastasia eyeshadow palette and this has got to be one of my favorites. All of the colors are gorgeous and blend so effortlessly. Its the same quality as the modern renaissance  palette. If you ever see this again grab it. You won't regret it. The blush color is my all time favorite.
Vanessa D.
Lawndale , CA
One of my faves! The shimmers and mattes are beautifully pigmented & blendable. I got it on Anastasia’s site for $33, great deal for a fantastic product. I do wish the shadow pans were larger, but I’m happy with it regardless. The Pink Champagne shade is my favorite!! It’s a must have for your collection.
Ashleigh M.
This has been my go to for so long now. It’s my favorite palette that I’ve own in a long time. The pigmentation is amazing. You can create so many looks! Highly recommend!
Alice H.
Appleton, WI
There are so many amazing colors in this palette. When you first look at it, it can seem a little confusing. But if you break the shadows up into quads it makes more sense. Pink champagne is hands down the best shade in the palette and amplifies any look.
Paola C.
Are the colors pigmented enough?
Emily G.
How does the formula compare to LORAC or Urban Decay eyeshadows?
Antonella T.
South Ozone Park, NY
Ive heard sooo much about this product just wanted to know if it's worth the hype? Are the colors pigmented enough?
Cammella M.
Jefferson, OH
Are these still available in ulta stores? Has anyone seen them recently?
Sithet S.
AURORA, CO
Do anyone know where I can find this?.