Anastasia Beverly Hills Riviera Palette

Set sail with 14 ALL-NEW paradise-inspired mattes and metallics, from vibrant jewel tones to bright pops of color. Anastasia Beverly Hills Riviera Eye Shadow Palette is an essential springtime color collection featuring classic neutrals and seasonal tones that are perfect for creating your ultimate vacation looks. Shades Included: Sails (Matte white) Yacht (Duo Chrome mauvy taupe with a violet shift) Seychelles (Metallic aqua marine) Palermo (Metallic jewel pink) Seaside (Duo Chrome silver with a subtle blue shift) Inheritance (Metallic true gold) Mediterranean (Metallic sky blue) Estate (Matte soft pastel peachy pink) Cabana (Matte muted birch mustard) Coastline (Matte pastel soft peach) Bahamas (Matte bright bold candy hot pink pressed pigment) Monte Carlo (Matte cool mid-tone pink) Cannes (Matte bright violet purple pressed pigment) Palm (Matte dark chocolate brown pressed pigment)

I’ve seen this at TJ Max really cheap. Idk if I can create looks since the colors are on the bright side.
Now how cool it would be to get this as a vox box?
Has anyone liked the Anastasia Riveria palette?Anastasia Beverly Hills Riviera Palette
Start your review of Anastasia Beverly Hills Riviera Palette!
Dina A.
Union, MO
Anastasia Beverly Hills Riviera Palette uploaded by Dina A.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Riviera Palette uploaded by Dina A.
With 8 melty mattes and 6 silky shimmers ABH brings us the Rivera Pallete. The Pallete itself is luxe and heavy and does contain a mirror. The shadows are a dream...major color payoff and great blendability. I counted off a star due to fallout in the pan and during application. It's easily worked around with a soft touch. I really like this pallette and it's color story. Definitely gives a feeling of foreign destinations. I feel this pallette is much more user friendly than Subculture. If your looking for a bold or mild look, this pallette has you covered. I highly recommend! Anastasia Beverly Hills Riviera Palette
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
2,278 reviews
Anastasia Beverly Hills Riviera Palette uploaded by Jolie D.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Riviera Palette uploaded by Jolie D.
This is the Limited edition Anastasia Riviera palette. It has pops of color and warmer toned neutrals. 14 shades in total. 6 are shimmers, 7 are mattes, and one satin. They are pigmented, blendable, long wearing, and none are fussy or difficult to work with. The Metallics are easiest applied by using a wet brush or fingertip. Mattes are a tiny bit powdery with minimal fallout. 3 shades should not be used In the immediate eye area, Those pressed pigments are Bahamas, Cannes, and palm. Bahamas and Cannes stains the lids a little. “May contain” red 7 lake, red 21 lake, and red 27 lake which is not approved by the FDA for use around the eyes.
Michelle M.
Loganville, GA
Anastasia Beverly Hills Riviera Palette uploaded by Michelle M.
I love it. Pigmented and another great pallet. The colors are warm and I love the shimmers. I found this a Marshall's and it was only 24.00. I was shocked and excited. I love the brush that comes with the pallet. I did a look hope yall like it Anastasia Beverly Hills Riviera Palette
Lisa B.
Orange, TX
Anastasia Beverly Hills Riviera Palette uploaded by Lisa B.
#AnastasiaBeverlyHills Rivera Palette is bold and beautiful. A good mix of mattes and shimmers. Bright colors rich with pigmentation. The formula is easily blended out with not a bunch of fallout. AHB palettes are some of my favorites!
natalie N.
New York
Anastasia Beverly Hills Riviera Palette uploaded by natalie N.
We are looking for product testers in US, UK and Canada to avail free products. A variety of products are available on our Facebook group "Exclusivester", including branded cosmetics, skin care, kitchen supplies, furniture, baby products, household appliances, clothing and other accessories. Please reply to this post after requesting access to the group to gain memberships!
catherine L.
Surprise, AZ
Purchased at: Sephora
Any palette from ABH is gorgeous perfection! The colors are beautiful, buttery and last all day. They blend wonderfully always giving you your targeted look. The palette cover is what sold me on the Riviera palette! Just look at it, adorable!
Ashley H.
Hunker, PA
Anastasia Beverly Hills Riviera Palette uploaded by Ashley H.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Riviera Palette uploaded by Ashley H.
Found the Anastasia Beverly Hills Riviera Palette yesterday at TJ Maxx and am super excited! I absolutely am in love with this palette! The colors are SO pretty. There's a nice mix of matte and shimmer shades, perfect for the upcoming warm weather. The eyeshadows give excellent color coverage with very little fallout. It came with a really nice double ended brush that is uber soft and has a mirror inside for touch-ups on the go. The only thing that I don't like about this palette is that I've only used it once and it kind of made a mess, but I will just have to try and be more careful next time. I would absolutely recommend this palette to any eyeshadow lover, and will definitely be purchasing more ABH products in the future!
Stefanie S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Beautiful palette! Vivid intensity, wide range of options, and easy to use formula. I knocked off a star because it can get a little messy from all of the powder kick back, but it's manageable. Highly recommend this palette!
Maddiline M.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Riviera Palette uploaded by Maddiline M.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Riviera Palette uploaded by Maddiline M.
This is a nice palette! The shades are very adventurous with lots of bright and bold colors. I love the scheme, it features beautiful bright and eye catching pinks, blues, purples, golds, and more! The pigmentation is exceptional, but there is fallout, especially with the neon shades. I suggest doing your eyes first, then going in with a makeup wipe before doing the rest of your face. Any shadow that has lots of pigmentation will always have fallout, it's not just this brand or this palette, so I'm not mad at all. I also love the formula for these shades, the mattes are very smooth and soft, and the shimmers and metalics are very rich and buttery, which makes blending a lot easier for me. I have noticed it's best to start out with just a little product at first, then build it up, otherwise as mentioned by others, it can look patchy. It's really important to not go ham when applying the mattes. If you're using these shadows in the crease or higher, just go nice and slow, blending upwards in tiny circular motions each time you add another layer, this should prevent patchiness! Anastasia Beverly Hills makes some of the absolute best palettes and has one of the best formulas in my opinion, so this palette definitely lived up to my standards! Next, the packaging is very cute and stands out in my collection. I am a very creative person that loves bright saturated colors, so this is right up my alley! Even so the bright neon colors obviously stick out, there are a few very natural colors, like brown, taupe, white, and tan for those who aren't into bold looks and like to keep things simple! Overall, I really love this palette and I would recommend this, especially if you're looking for new colors to play around with. Also, the only reason I didn't give 5 stars is because I feel it desperately needs a sea or mint green, or any green really. This is still an amazing palette though! 8.5/10 Anastasia Beverly Hills Riviera Palette #makeup #abh #anastasiabeverlyhills #palettelove #palettes
LaDasia C.
BowlingGreen
Anastasia Beverly Hills Riviera Palette uploaded by LaDasia C.
BEAUTIFUL palette! ABH has awesome quality that I expect from them each time —and they always deliver! My favorite shades are the blue, pink and purple. I admit I was rushing through this look and didn’t do the quality of the palette justice, but I’ll be using it again and hopefully with a much more smooth execution of this look. I 100% recommend if you want something cotton candy-y, bubble gummy, etc. Wonderful and fun!

280 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jennifer  R.
Jacksonville, FL
il y a 6 mois
Arsala A. il y a 6 mois
It’s the best palette with great colours
Maira W.
il y a un an
Anastasia Beverly Hills Riviera Palette Is the colours of this pallet pigmented?
Christine C. il y a un an
Yes, very much so!
Erica B.
Covina, CA
il y a un an
Jessica S. il y a un an
@Colourpop Empty Eyeshadow Palette ~ Holds Up To 4 Pressed Shadows i was trying to tag the 12 colors pan empty palette,,, ( i select my own shades from their singles,, id definitely use that one if i could only use one for the whole month 👌🏻
Rhonda  W.
port hastings, NS
il y a 2 ans
I'm doing a head to head poll for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Riviera Palette and the Anastasia Beverly Hills Jackie Aina Palette on which to review next.. let me know which kind of look or colors you would like me to use for both palettes, depending which one you guys vote in!!! Thanks 🤗😘
Holly L. il y a 2 ans
Use the purples and pinks.