Anastasia Beverly Hills Puntenslijper

by Anastasia Beverly Hills

Anastasia Beverly Hills Sharpener is a three-in-one sharpener with two stainless steel, rust-proof blades. The smaller opening precisely sharpens Perfect Brow Pencil while the larger opening sharpens Brow Primer, Highlighting Duo Pencil and Pro Pencil. Use to create a sharp tip on lip, eye and brow pencils for expert precision and peak performance.

Is this good?
Is this any good ?
Increíble sacapuntas. Afila mi lápiz realmente bien, tiene dos sacapuntas, uno para lápices pequeños y otro para lápices más grandes, y eso me gusta
Start your review of Anastasia Beverly Hills Puntenslijper!
Christina G.
Hagerstown, MD
1,089 reviews
Anastasia Beverly Hills Puntenslijper uploaded by Christina G.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Puntenslijper uploaded by Christina G.
Purchased at: ULTA
I actually love this sharpener it sharpens my lip liners without ruining them it’s very cute it’s very affordable it was like 6$ and it works great I would definitely recommend this for any liner weather it’s a lip or eye liner it does great with creamier products love it 🥰
Ravan A.
Pittsburgh, PA
Easy to use and clean. Seems to get a nice tip every time and it looks sleek. I got it at ulta and I’m very happy with it!
Rodina A.
Reno, NV
Wow wow wow!!! Beautiful colors and they last on all day! I love the nude and pink colors and this pallet has it all!
Shannon F.
Lutz, FL
This is a great option to have when needing to sharpen a small pencil or a bigger pencil. It opens up easily to discard the shavings. It's my favorite brand as well and definitely worth the price. Highly recommend.
Courtney D.
North Andover, MA
Sold pencil sharpener. I Iike how there is two sizes. I took a couple of stars away because the top does not stay put.
Alex C.
Murfreesboro, TN
Did the job. Love how sharp this can get my pencils. Also very easy to clean out after using.
Crystal A.
Aurora, CO
This is the best dip row. Makes you eyebrow look so real and I like this brand you just find your color and put it on! Eyebrows on fllek
Jasmine M.
Las cruces, NM
Does great and is very gentle with my pencils. It look fancy and it’s the perfect size and price.
Tiffany R.
Dayton, OH
Anastasia Beverly Hills Puntenslijper uploaded by Tiffany R.
Just bought this to get my $50 off of a $150 purchase. Plan on giving as a Christmas gift to my daughter with her make-up kit!
Dorinda G.
Taft, CA
This is the best sharpener I have ever had. Most of the ones I’ve had including one I have now That I kept as a backup really sucks. But this one is easy to use, sharpens All your liners, without waisting a bunch of product just to go sharpen something in your collection! I recommend this sharpener to anyone who has bought sharpeners they ended up hating!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Xen H.
Tualatin, OR
il y a 4 ans
Elizabeth B. il y a 4 ans
I have one and like it. The only thing I have used it for is to sharpen the Anastasia pro pencil. But it works well for that. Also it opens on both sides and comes with a little pick that nestles inside so it is very convenient to clean.