Anastasia Beverly Hills Pro Series Contour Cream Kit Fair uploaded by Yaneth S.Anastasia Beverly Hills Pro Series Contour Cream Kit Fair uploaded by Kimberly J.Anastasia Beverly Hills Pro Series Contour Cream Kit Fair uploaded by Becca M.

BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

Tracy T.
Lk Arrowhead, CA
I've always used powder contour products, but since I'm using a cushion (liquid) foundation that is super dewy, I felt the need to rethink my approach. Some people have downgraded their ratings of this palette because they said the creams were difficult to apply. When they're cold, that's completely true...but if you warm them up with your finger, they blend like magic. The range of colors works perfectly for me (although I haven't used the white one yet), and I'm super pleased with the fact that they last all day. This was a super purchase during their Black Friday sale. Definitely recommended.
Monique V.
Palmdale, CA
I love this product! It can’t be a little dry so I end up using a drop or two of my Argan oil & a damp beauty blender. I love that I have multiple shades to choose from or mix together! Pricy product but I got it on a sale day at ulta! Totally worth the cost, a little goes a long way.
Sara M.
Oneida, NY
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!! I use this every single day, it applies very easily, has great natural looking colors, gives the most amazing contour, and for the price you pay it’s worth every penny because your face will be chiseled to the Gods effortlessly!!!
Allison V.
Johnson City, TN
I like the coloring here, I just wish it came with a brush or sponge or some sort of product designed for this kit specifically. It blends out nicely, I just had to use a little bit of product each time until I got used to it.
Tara D.
Taylorsville , GA
My favorite contour kit that I’ve ever used. I absolutely love it! It works great with a Clarisonic blender or a beauty blender. Gives a perfect natural or intense contour, whatever you’re going for!
Leeishla M.
Mahanoy City, PA
This tablet is very nice, very blendable and is very pretty. I would definitely suggest checking it out at the TJ Maxx or Marshalls Temple stores that you could get it half off. Who is it
Arisahi A.
Mesa, AZ
Very creamly , I like that there are different tones in one palette , I does last long, and it’s very effective. It blends perfectly and in my opinion affordable. I would recommend it.👌🏽
Nikki R.
Orange Park, FL
Literally the best cream contour palette on the market! These shades are perfect for my fair skin tone and they are beautiful on the skin! They are extremely pigmented and blend out so nicely and smooth on the skin. A little bit goes a long way and this will last you for months!
Maryam S.
New York, New York
Love this! I love that there is a fair to light option and the colors are perfect for me without being too dark! The cream glides on effortlessly and it has lasted years! I’m still on my first palette 2 years later with multiple times a week use!
Jaden S.
Idaho Falls, ID
I was surprised that I actually liked the cream contour! I normally only use powder contour. But it blended smoothly and evenly. Little pricey but worth it completely. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a good new contour kit!