BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

A must-have palette for makeup artists containing all 11 shades of Brow Powder Duo and Brow Primer. Use Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Pro Palette to achieve the ideal brow color and a natural finish.

• Each pan contains densely packed, fine-milled pigments
  • Light and dark hues can be mixed for the ideal brow color

Talc, Mica, Silica, Boron Nitride, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) <13687r1>

Anastasia Beverly Hills Pro Series Brow Palette
  • "I bought this a few months ago mainly because my hair colour is ever changing. It ended up being cheaper than getting a punch of individual colours. The powders are easy to use and stay on all day. They are also quite pigmented so you don't need a ton of product. Ive tried tons of brow products and ABH is superior to all of them. " in 8 reviews
Cora S.
Bardstown, KY
Whoever decided to create this is a genius. I would prefer pomade, but at least you have a good selection here for your brows. Easy to use and has good pigment payoff. I highly recommend getting this product.
Wylie, TX
If you are a PRO Makeup Artist, this is a MUST HAVE in your kit.  You will have the eye brow color that your need no matter the skin tone or hair color of your clients. I also have a smaller one in my personal makeup collection (Granite).  I love it...
Julia A.
New York
Incredible down in the Island my niece told me about this brand, for me it was new. I had see a lot of good comments so I decide to give it a try. I like the colors on the palette. They blend nice. I will recommend.
Ashley K.
Derby, KS
I definitely recommend this for any make up artist were someone who changes their hair color a lot or does other people‘s make up a lot because her brow products are absolutely amazing and she has such a wide color range and this is such a good deal for all of the colors in one.
Megan O.
Escanaba, MI
The Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Pro palette is a must have for any makeup artists kit. It has every color you could ever need to match any hair color. The brow powders go on super smooth and are so easy to work with. I couldn't imagine using anything else on myself or on my clients.
Pearl K.
I love to use this as a makeup artist. It has all the colors I would need to create the perfect brows. It blends well. I set it with a brow gel and it lasts very long.
Devin O.
Federal Hgts, CO
This was great investment for me with my makeup clients. Having all shade ranges for different hair colors. And Anastasia Brow powder is one hails among the rest
🍰🔥 B.
Dublin
Can't say how great this stuff is. It's pricey on my budget but it last me so well bc of the coverage unlike other ones I have used before. And my eyebrows are super dark so it's hard trying to find dark brown pigments to match! But this one I love it bc of all the colors. I use a separate one for my clients and boyyy does this work for me
Caroline S.
Greenwood, SC
Essential for any working MUA! It's so relieving to have this little palette and knowing that I can work with anyone's brows! I have to say I really appreciate the packaging because it's small and thin that I can easily toss it in my kit. And the powders themselves are on point. Great price, great quality, great packaging! Thank you once again, Anastasia!
Brooke L.
Smyrna, DE
ABH eyebrow products are great! They're a staple in my makeup kit. Great price points. This Brow powder will set your brows in place & help fill them in to make them look bigger & fluffier! It will also keep your brows in place all day & night. I'd highly recommend buying this product!
Genesis P.
Doral, FL
What do you do when the brow wax gone? They sale it individually?
Jillian S.
Visalia, CA
Does anyone know where I can purchase this?
Nancy M.
San Diego , CA
Anybody recommends ?? How much ? I haven't seen it when I go to Sephora .
I've been wanting this but it's so expensive but I need to know if it's worth it