BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #10 in Eyeshadow Palettes

A luxe holiday eye shadow collection, Anastasia Beverly Hills Prism Palette features 14 shades that range from universal neutrals to prismatic metallics.

Full pigment formula
Fourteen shades including ultra-matte, duo chrome, and metallic finishes
Includes dual-ended brush

Shade Descriptions:
Lucid: Duo chrome white gold with pink reflect
Eden: Ultra-matte coral pink
Unity: Ultra-matte nude ochre
Sphinx: Metallic warm bronze
Osiris: Metallic midnight violet with red reflect
Sphere: Ultra-matte electric green-yellow
Obsidian: Ultra-matte deep black
Dimension: Duo chrome silver-grey with pink reflect
Parallel: Ultra-matte truffle
Pyramid: Metallic yellow gold with green reflect
Throne: Metallic blackened blue-green with multicolor reflect
Saturn: Ultra-matte terracotta
Eternal: Metallic violet copper
Lure: Ultra-matte ashy lilac

Ingredients
Parallel, Obsidian, Lure, Sphere, Unity, Eden, Saturn: Talc, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Zinc Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Silica, May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)
Osiris: Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Talc, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, May Contain/Peut Contenir: (+/-) Mica, Carmine (Ci 75470), Iron Oxide (Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) *Contains Carmine As A Color Additive
Dimension: Talc, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tin Oxide, May Contain/Peut Contenir: (+/-) Mica, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)
Pyramid: Talc, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Calcium Titanium Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tin Oxide, May Contain/Peut Contenir: (+/-) Mica, Iron Oxide (Ci 77491), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)
Lucid: Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Talc, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tin Oxide, May Contain/Peut Contenir: (+/-) Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)
Eternal Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Talc, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tin Oxide, May Contain/Peut Contenir: (+/-) Mica, Iron Oxide (Ci 77491), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)
Sphinx: Talc, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, May Contain/Peut Contenir: (+/-) Mica, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)

• How is this palette compared to the others? How is fallout and pi...5 Answers
  • I loved the looks they made from this palette, really want it 😍2 Answers
  • How’s the fallout or pigmentation? I like the colors because they...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
1st and foremost i want to express that this palette is nothing like Anastasia Beverly Hills Subculture Eyeshadow Palette many people are stating it is and I just wanted to make it clear that these are 2 COMPLETELY DIFFERENT palettes!!!
Prism is stunning, these colors are just perfect for unique glam looks🖒🖒
I would say this is my favorite take on a holiday themed palette that I've seen in quite some time!!
This palette offers so many unique avant-garde options for me i choose glam looks everyday so this is just perfect in my eyes!!
Let's talk about variety here now:
This comes with 7 new matte shades all buttery and highly pigmented Lure (a deep mauve) is stunning both oranges Eden and Saturn are killer unity ( a unique butterscotch shade) and sphere a lime green, I'm quite impressed with the way sphere performs because the shade is white based and that can sometimes reflect in the intensity of the color but the lime green definitely stands out. Obsidian the black matte I expected to be more pigmented then it actually is because of the name but it can still be built up without becoming patchy!!!
On to the Metallics, these shades are SLAY in my book Throne (a metallic deep teal) is stunning and eternal ( a unique not your ordinary metallic bronze) is just gorgeous!! I always like to give tips on how I personally apply the metallic and shimmer shades, so this is important:
With this type of shadow I normally need a glitter glue however when using the Metallics in this particular palette all you need is a SMALL spray of MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ do not soak your brush just the slightest bit of damp will do the job!!! Apply the Metallics in a patting motion on the eyelid until you reach desired intensity!!!
This palette works great with Anastasia Beverly Hills Subculture Eyeshadow Palette the shades complement each other very well also the same goes with Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette!!!
Norvina and Anastasia Beverly Hills made yet another well thought out amazing color story with this palette!!! Don't pass this one up it is only available through the holidays!!!🙌🙌🙌
Christina G.
Colorado Springs
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this palette. I have crazy oily eyelids and lots of space between my lash and brow. I pair this with my Essence I Love Stage Eyeshadow Base. The matte shades are beautiful and creamy: there is a lot of pick up on these shades, but I just use a lighter hand and dust off the excess so there is no fallout. Sphere, however, is very chalky. I really love the colors of the duo-chromes and shimmers, but they have to be applied with my fingers or else they have no pigment and only shimmer show up on my eyes and swatches. I like the shades, but they do not last 12 hours (the mattes do!) Osiris is also a very tricky color to apply and wear, but more play time will fix that. I’m glad I bought this because it has all the shades I wanted and then some fun ones to try! I do highly recommend this palette, the shade selection is beautiful and very buttery and creamy formula!! I know for sure that this palette is sold in Sephora and I think ulta as they carry all the higher end brands!! My all time favorite palette from Anastasia is her renassaince palette but this one might be in the running!! Highly recommend you pick this up!!
Marisa R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've read so many mixed reviews that I was so unsure of using this palette. I LOVE it! At first, its a little intimidating because I was unsure of how to pair the shadows but after some playing around, I have done a few totally different looks that I love. They have ranged from everyday, simple looks to more dramatic night-time looks.

There isn't a ton of kickup or fallout in this palette. The Subculture palette definitely had more kickup and fallout. I can't compare it to MR because I've never used that, but I think this one is a little more user friendly than SC. I LOVE SC too though so it is all personal preference. I don't have to be as gentle when dipping my brush in the Prism palette as I am with SC.

The color payoff is amazing. I still haven't used the neon color but the others are great. Obsidian is a little chalkier/patchy than I'd like, but it's still very usable.

I know people have said they don't want it because it looks so similar to SC but they are totally different when you compare them side by side. The great thing too is that the shadows in both palettes compliment the other palette. So you can use SC and Prism together to achieve so many gorgeous looks. I definitely recommend Prism if you've been on the fence about it.
Julia Z.
Tucson, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has become my new favorite Anastasia Beverly Hills Palette!! While I do prefer the colors a little more in Modern Renaissance, the formula of the Prism palette is even better in my opinion (and I love my MR palette!) There were a few shades that swatched a little chunky/chalky (Obsidian, Sphere, Parallel, Saturn) but they blended beautifully on the eyelid with a brush! (Sometimes finger swatches don't reflect how the formula will perform on the eye with a brush). Obsidian (the black shade) is definitely not a super pigmented black but I prefer that because high pigmented blacks can be very hard to blend and work with! Some of the shimmer shades need to be built up, however I don't mind that because you get less fallout and won't have to worry about glitter getting all over your face and the end result is gorgeous! Throne and Dimension (the emerald green and silver with lavender hue) have AMAZING pigmentation! I do not have the Subculture palette to compare it to which got a lot of negative feedback but from what I've heard, the formula of Prism is completely different. Overall, I think this Palette is the perfect blend of having great pigmentation while still being so easy to work with and blend! Lastly the packaging is drop dead gorgeous, the black velvet with the gold and then the Matte black box...ahhh gorgeous, I'm a sucker for packaging!
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm happily slightly surprised by this palette. When I purchased the subculture palette me along with everyone else was very dissapointed in the almost unusable quality of what was supposed to have been a high end eye shadow palette. And I'm sure like me other people were a bit apprehensive to purchase this palette because of how quickly it was released after subculture and how could they have fixed their quality control issues completely so quickly?
Well sephora has an amazing return policy and so I bit the bullet and purchased because if its half as good as the modern renaissance palette id be happy.
Initially after opening the box I was very happy with the packaging. It was a true deep black of luxurious soft velvet all over the entire palette.
The gold inlay was set in and it made the velvet look even more plush and luxe.
Opening the palette the mirror was clear and a great size for using while getting ready. I love using these mirrors as I can hold them super close to my eye and achieve almost perfection.
The colors were to die for. So unique and pretty and not something I owned on my other 100 high end palettes of the last 2 years.
They were all very pigmented with little to no fall out dependong on which color you were using. They blended perfectly and so many looks can be achieved with this one palette for many occasions.
I'm not upset with the lack of transition colors because if you own 3 palettes you probably have more than enough transition colors. At this point if I'm spending money on palettes I want them to be the majority of colors I don't already own and that's what this offers.
Its an amazing palette and I definitely recommend. It's amazingly priced as well compared to other high end palettes.
Aaliyah M.
Long Beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
2.5 stars if I wasn't considering how this inspires me to be creative, and how much I love the packaging, even though I think there was a packaging mix up with Subculture and Prism if I'm being honest. The shade Sphere is so unique. It won't be for everyone but I'm loving it. I was almost too hyped up for this palette. Now that I've played with it a lot and tried to love it, I'm honestly not a fan. I have been in love with every ABH eyeshadow palette so far, except Subculture, since I never purchased that one. I can work with Prism, but it takes much longer than my other palettes. Most of the mattes are patchy and uneven, or take a lot of building, no matter what I do. The shimmers swatch like a dream but getting them on the lid PROPERLY, the way I am satisfied with, is another story. I haven't tried to apply them wet, but I don't like to do that on a regular basis with eyeshadow anyway, nor have I felt the need to do that with other ABH shadow. When I place the shade Dimension all over the lid, i can't apply it high enough no matter what I do, using my fingers or various brushes. I do have semi hooded lids, but even if I place the product right in the spot, it doesn't stay. And then when I'm trying to blend mattes, all they want to do it stay where I placed them, not distributing the rest of the product evenly. I went out for a night wearing dimension on the lid... It looked fine when I finished my makeup. Just a couple hours later, one eye was super faded and looked like I put a lesser amount of eyeshadow on, and one eye looked normal (this never happens to me). I wasn't very happy. This is a really strange palette. I don't even know what to think about it. I haven't had any of the issues mentioned with other ABH palettes and I think I may be returning this since I am going to be more opt to use inexpensive drug store palettes over this. Seriously. For me, I would basically be keeping it for 1 or 2 shades and that doesn't seem logical.
Jocelyn P.
Blountsville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette is oh so beautiful! I fell in love with each and every color. I’ll be receiving this is a gift here soon and I have already seen and used this palette so I know it will be amazing! I have modern renaissance and I got to say those pigments are so buttery and amazing I’m sure my soon to be mine
Prisim palette will be just as great! You can get it at your local Sephora or maybe ulta! Also off the Anastasia Beverly Hills page! The official one. I 100% recommend it to anyone. It has beautiful foils and mattes. Anastasia Beverly Hills Prism Eyeshadow Palette #GiftCrush
Amanda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
GUYS!! seriously THIS is the definition of redemption.  This palette is so much more user friendly than subculture.  The duochromes and shimmers are incredibly buttery and pigmented and are easy to get out of the pan with a brush unlike similar shadows of its texture in other brands. Most of the mattes are typical matte shades, not too dry but not moist like the duochromes . I did find parallel and obsidian were very dry and patchy to the touch / swatching but blended SO easy. I completed an eye look of about 6 shades in less than ten minutes which is unheard of in this household lol. I'm amazed at how much better the quality is than the last release. The packaging is gorgeous and soft to the touch with black velvety background and a gorgeous gold detailing . The brush that comes with the palette is okay,  I've had better but for those without many brushes i feel its a nice addition . Im seriously SO happy i gave it the chance instead of letting my fear of poor quality get to me. Anastasia is back!!
Hannah K.
Locust Grove
So, I went into Ulta with my mind set on getting the subculture palette and ended being completely sold on this palette instead and I’m so glad I did! The color combination was not only an obvious choice with the upcoming holiday season but also a perfect choice for branching out my new looks for my blog. I have used it almost everyday for the past month and still haven’t run out of unique looks to create. If you are looking for an insanely bold and brilliant palette with amazingly potent colors- you won’t be disappointed with this one!
Shawnc D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
First of all this is my first palette by ABH and I must say it was a great investment. The pigmentation is phenomenal and there isn't much fall out. They blend beautifully. The pallet is $42 which is kinda normal for ABH. It has 14 shades and consist of mattes and metallics. The colors are just gorgeous and have pretty names. It's a limited holiday edition so it won't be available very long. But it's my newest obsession.
Demi S.
Prism, Renaissance or subculture??. xx
Yarlin C.
Apt 37, MA
From 1 to 5 how much do you like this palette?
Claudia C.
Fort Meade, MD
Anyone else think this looks too similar to Subculture?
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
For those of you that have already purchased this through ABH website how is it? Honest users please!! I'm waiting to get it through sephora🖒🖒
kandiss J.
Who is has or is going to get this palette?