BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #27 in Eyeshadow Palettes

A luxe holiday eye shadow collection, Anastasia Beverly Hills Prism Palette features 14 shades that range from universal neutrals to prismatic metallics.

Full pigment formula
Fourteen shades including ultra-matte, duo chrome, and metallic finishes
Includes dual-ended brush

Shade Descriptions:
Lucid: Duo chrome white gold with pink reflect
Eden: Ultra-matte coral pink
Unity: Ultra-matte nude ochre
Sphinx: Metallic warm bronze
Osiris: Metallic midnight violet with red reflect
Sphere: Ultra-matte electric green-yellow
Obsidian: Ultra-matte deep black
Dimension: Duo chrome silver-grey with pink reflect
Parallel: Ultra-matte truffle
Pyramid: Metallic yellow gold with green reflect
Throne: Metallic blackened blue-green with multicolor reflect
Saturn: Ultra-matte terracotta
Eternal: Metallic violet copper
Lure: Ultra-matte ashy lilac

Ingredients
Parallel, Obsidian, Lure, Sphere, Unity, Eden, Saturn: Talc, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Zinc Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Silica, May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)
Osiris: Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Talc, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, May Contain/Peut Contenir: (+/-) Mica, Carmine (Ci 75470), Iron Oxide (Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) *Contains Carmine As A Color Additive
Dimension: Talc, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tin Oxide, May Contain/Peut Contenir: (+/-) Mica, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)
Pyramid: Talc, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Calcium Titanium Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tin Oxide, May Contain/Peut Contenir: (+/-) Mica, Iron Oxide (Ci 77491), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)
Lucid: Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Talc, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tin Oxide, May Contain/Peut Contenir: (+/-) Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)
Eternal Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Talc, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tin Oxide, May Contain/Peut Contenir: (+/-) Mica, Iron Oxide (Ci 77491), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)
Sphinx: Talc, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, May Contain/Peut Contenir: (+/-) Mica, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)

• Macy’s has Anastasia Beverly Hills Prism Eyeshadow Palett...1 Answers
  • Pigment? It’s it worth it ?8 Answers
  • How is this palette compared to the others? How is fallou...5 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I think this is a great holiday palette. The colors are so different and really helped me step out of my comfort zone. Whoever is in charge of picking the color combos needs a raise. If you want to kick up the metallics use Fix plus. I love this palette and she is soooo pretty and pigmented [product:anastasia-beverly-hills-prism-palette]" in 363 reviews
  • "Oh my gosh.
    This palette is my favorite.
    It has warm eye shadows.
    And glittery eye shadows.
    These colors are amazing.
    They are really pigmented.
    They are pretty bendable.
    They work with other products also.
    I would recommend you to buy this palette.
    I personally love love love it.
    " in 48 reviews
Allison R.
I was probably the last person to get this palette. I wanted something other than a basic neutrals palette, but that could still be wearable and that’s exactly what this palette does. Overall, I am very impressed. This is my first ABH palette. I loved the aesthetic of subculture but was too worried about the batch issues, so I went with this one. As far as the formula, I’m mostly impressed. From my experience, these do have fallout, but so does my Shade + Light palette. The colors are beautiful and very pigmented, but also blendable. The matters do feel right in the middle, not so creamy they have no payoff, but not so powdery that they’re unusable. My one complaint would be that all the shimmers have glitter in them. I am not super crazy about glitter in my makeup, but if I had searched this palette in person i would have known that. The shimmers also have fallout and work best when foiled and applied with my fingers, but that’s my standard for all shimmers. The brush that came in this palette is passable, but my Real Techniques brushes blow the out of the water. Lastly, the packaging is STUNNING. It does get very dirty, however since it is velvet. All and all, I consider it a win. The formula isn’t perfect and there could always be improvements, but I am definitely more interested in ABH shadows now that I’ve tried them!
jordan r.
Whiteman Afb, MO
I have used this palette 3-4 time and can honestly say it’s a beautiful palette! I love the different colors they incorporated together! It makes this palette fun!

If you are a very simple and neutral / nude tones person, this may not be the palette for you. But if you are someone who wants some color and shimmer I would deff say try this!

I love how it has some grungy colors yet simple crease colors and lid shades as well. They are very creamy too!

Sometimes it’s hard for me to find a really good black, this palettes black shadow is perfect!! The colors are so fun and they really stand out on the lid! When using the more shimmery shades I noticed when spraying my brush with Fix+ first the shadows really stand out!

There are no patches that form when I blend out the shadows, they don’t bunch up on my lid either or leave any creasing.

I really am liking this product!
Breanna R.
I give this product 4.5 Stars... and no it's NOT repeat of the Anastasia Beverly Hills Subculture Eyeshadow Palette

**OVERVIEW** It was strange, the palette caught my eye, but the bold colors can be overwhelming in person. My best advice, do not try to use every color. Approach your creations more stingy with the shadows you use and don't be afraid to mix in mattes from other palettes. I needed help to get inspired, meaning looking up ideas on pintrist and watching how my favorite gurus approached their looks. I don't usually have this issue, but I think it also has to do with how different this palette is from others on the market and I love the direction they went in for that reason.

I took a half star off because I feel like you do need to layer and build up some of these shimmers, which is more work then it should be. I also often had to put some sort of cream shadow down to help shades pop better. However, the result gives you a beautiful color payoff with shades not often in other palettes. While I didn't capture a lot of my looks to share with this review, you can get A LOTA OF LOOKS, especially since the darker shimmers can be used to deepen your crease because of how their formula is.

The mattes are blendable and can go very well with the shimmers. The shimmers have different textures then normal, some more glittery and needing to be packed on more then others in my collection. But they are beautiful.

If you love ABH or are adventurous in your Eyeshadow, I would definitely get this palette for how bold and vibrant it can be. If you are looking for shimmers that are more wearable, check out the Too Faced Chocolate Gold Eye Shadow Palette

It really comes down to preference. This can be a great addition to your collection, especially if you have the Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette
Tessa B.
Carver, MA
I fell in love with the Modern Renaissance palette and was looking to buy another ABH palette so I went online and this one was on sale for $32 instead of $42 so I figured I'd give it a try.

I was not disappointed! Just like the Modern Renaissance palette, the Prism palette had smooth colors that were super easy to go on. Again, I loved the brush that came with it and the packaging is really nice.

Now, some people complain about some of the really maybe "awkward" colors that come in the palette like sphere or throne. Honestly, for me, I really like these shades because you don't come by them much. I will say that sphere is super super light but I almost like it better because you can really build up this color and get to the exact shade that you want which is great! I think the colors in this palette go very well together and there are countless looks that can be created using just this one palette.

Overall, I would say if you are like me and are willing to branch out and try new brilliant colors, you should 100% absolutely purchase this palette (ESPECIALLY WHILE IT IS STILL ON SALE!) But if you are not willing to stray from a natural, non bold look, this palette probably is not for you. But if you are questioning yourself, even in the slightest, I would say take a chance and go for it. You may fall in love with it, just like I did. I would definitely purchase it again!
Christina G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I really like this palette. I have crazy oily eyelids and lots of space between my lash and brow. I pair this with my Essence I Love Stage Eyeshadow Base. The matte shades are beautiful and creamy: there is a lot of pick up on these shades, but I just use a lighter hand and dust off the excess so there is no fallout. Sphere, however, is very chalky. I really love the colors of the duo-chromes and shimmers, but they have to be applied with my fingers or else they have no pigment and only shimmer show up on my eyes and swatches. I like the shades, but they do not last 12 hours (the mattes do!) Osiris is also a very tricky color to apply and wear, but more play time will fix that. I’m glad I bought this because it has all the shades I wanted and then some fun ones to try! I do highly recommend this palette, the shade selection is beautiful and very buttery and creamy formula!! I know for sure that this palette is sold in Sephora and I think ulta as they carry all the higher end brands!! My all time favorite palette from Anastasia is her renassaince palette but this one might be in the running!! Highly recommend you pick this up!!
Sonja A.
Maine
The colors in this palette are gorgeous but after trying two different ABH palettes, I’m just not a huge fan. They work ok, but I’ve used better eyeshadows. Like I said, these colors are gorgeous, especially Dimension, Osiris, Throne, and Sphere. The lighter colors work fairly well but I find most of the dark colors blend away into a weird grey shade. No matter what I do, what primers I use, blending them out just changes the color. I’ve even tried patting on the color, blending, then patting a little more color on top. That works for a bit but then the color seems to disappear. These also crease really easily on me, even with eye primer. I know lots of people don’t like the shimmery shades but I don’t mind them. They apply best with your finger, or if you want a little more control, a dense synthetic brush. I’ll likely skip out on future ABH palettes because I’m not into the formula but I’m also not upset that I spent money on this, and will get my use out of it.
Amanda C.
GUYS!! seriously THIS is the definition of redemption.  This palette is so much more user friendly than subculture.  The duochromes and shimmers are incredibly buttery and pigmented and are easy to get out of the pan with a brush unlike similar shadows of its texture in other brands. Most of the mattes are typical matte shades, not too dry but not moist like the duochromes . I did find parallel and obsidian were very dry and patchy to the touch / swatching but blended SO easy. I completed an eye look of about 6 shades in less than ten minutes which is unheard of in this household lol. I'm amazed at how much better the quality is than the last release. The packaging is gorgeous and soft to the touch with black velvety background and a gorgeous gold detailing . The brush that comes with the palette is okay,  I've had better but for those without many brushes i feel its a nice addition . Im seriously SO happy i gave it the chance instead of letting my fear of poor quality get to me. Anastasia is back!!
Ali F.
Saunderstown, RI
Believe it or not, I purchased this palette at TJMaxx for $25. SCORE!! I had been wanting this palette for a while because it was the only Anastasia palette I did not have and I wanted to try it out but it was not one I had to have, so I could never talk myself into paying full price for it. (Now I’m glad I didn’t!) but I have to say it’s not my favorite Anastasia palette. It only has about 4 matte colors and only 2 of them you could actually use as a transition color. I’m not a huge shimmer person. I usually add just a little bit to my looks, but this palette has such colorful shimmers I definitely wouldn’t use it for an every day look. It definitely is still very pigmented and the shimmers are beautiful, I just personally wouldn’t use the palette as often as others may. I would recommend this to someone a little more advanced in makeup or looking for more of a pop of color palette.
Bre R.
Sandy Lake, PA
I was a little disappointed when I received this palette, to be honest. The pan sizes are so small and thin, a few of mine were popping out. For 50 bucks I was just expecting more product. Other than that I love the velvet packaging and the colors are very pigmented and blend well, although I always have problems with the white shimmery color in the corner, “lucid”. Can never get it on no matter what brush I use or fingers etc. the orange colors are gorgeous though! I hate the brush it came with, the hairs are so hard and prickly, I can’t use the blending end without hurting myself. All in all I’m glad to have it in my collection but I wouldn’t purchase it again
Stephanie J.
Kincaid, WV
I think this is a fun palette. It's L.E so I think that's where all the colorful shades come from. You can make a cohesive look with just using this palette but I like to use it in unison with modern renaissance or subculture. There's some Very unique shades that I love dimension is one of them. It's lilac purple but with silvery reflects. I think if you're drawn to the shades or you're a ABH loyalist like I am you should grab it up before it's gone. It's added some very unique shades to my collection. It's formula is kind of in between M.R. and subculture (both of which I love). I've had no trouble with blending. Fudge and the cream shade look different in the pan than when you use them on your eyes so I'd swatch them on your hand first and see if that's what you'd like to add to your look.
Demi S.
Prism, Renaissance or subculture??. xx
Yarlin C.
Brighton, MA
From 1 to 5 how much do you like this palette?
Claudia C.
Tampa, FL
Anyone else think this looks too similar to Subculture?
•God 🙏.
Pigment? It’s it worth it ?
Brianna