BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

A luxe holiday eye shadow collection, Anastasia Beverly Hills Prism Palette features 14 shades that range from universal neutrals to prismatic metallics.

Full pigment formula
Fourteen shades including ultra-matte, duo chrome, and metallic finishes
Includes dual-ended brush

Shade Descriptions:
Lucid: Duo chrome white gold with pink reflect
Eden: Ultra-matte coral pink
Unity: Ultra-matte nude ochre
Sphinx: Metallic warm bronze
Osiris: Metallic midnight violet with red reflect
Sphere: Ultra-matte electric green-yellow
Obsidian: Ultra-matte deep black
Dimension: Duo chrome silver-grey with pink reflect
Parallel: Ultra-matte truffle
Pyramid: Metallic yellow gold with green reflect
Throne: Metallic blackened blue-green with multicolor reflect
Saturn: Ultra-matte terracotta

Buy on Sephora*
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this palette directly from Anastasia Beverly Hills website and I've been using this palette for about a week and a few days now and let me say this palette is absolutely beautiful! Anastasia makes high quality products and they never disappoint me! I've been using it almost ever day to really see if this palette is worth the money, and yes, it's worth the $42, ladies. I do recommend this palette. The colors are rich, pigmented, and buttery soft, especially the shimmery ones. They have very minimal fall out, blend beautifully, and the packaging is very simple yet classy. The only colors I had trouble with was sphere and lucid. Sphere is a little patchy and the pigment is really just not there unless I use a setting spray to intensify it. Lucid is a duo-chrome and for some reason it develops a hardened layer that I always have to scrape off in order to get some eyeshadow on a clean brush. That's really the only problem for me, personally. Other than that, this palette has really given me fall vibes and it'll be perfect for this upcoming Halloween holiday!
Chantelle C.
Chantelle C.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I saw the new ABH holiday palette online, I instantly fell in love with the color scheme. I will admit, with all the subculture backlash, I was hesitant to buy it though. Nothing is too different with the ingredients so I was wary. However, I'm so glad I ended up getting it after swatching it when it came to Sephora. It blends better than subculture and the colors are just stunning. Eden and dimension are my favorite colors. They are all so pigmented. The fall out is annoying at times but it's not so bad that you can't just take your brush and knock some pigment off before using it. It just sucks to waste color like that. Anyway I just got this palette and used it for the look featured in my picture. At first the colors look like they won't go together or they are random but really they aren't and they go together well! I can think of so many combinations with this thing. At first the neon yellow had me scared to try it and I thought to myself, "I'm never gonna use that one." Well I was wrong! I love it and it goes well with a lot of the colors. In my picture I used it in my crease with eden and dimension. The color I was most excited about turned out to be less impressive than I thought. I was so excited for throne, a deep emerald green but it shows up black from like a step away. I wanted a very bright noticeable emerald. Other than that this palette is just amazing. The color, the blend, the packaging!! So cute; it's a prism in gold foil on a black velour background. It's the perfect holiday palette. I've had it 3 days and have used it twice. So there you go. Buy it. Treat yo self! Treat someone else! You or they won't be disappointed.
Mayra G.
Mayra G.
Denver, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Most folks speculated that this would be "terrible" because of their experience with the Subculture. But I really enjoyed this palette. I gave myself a choice between this palette and the Fenty one because I am trying to stay on a budget. This was the choice for me because the shimmers were more the colors that I don't already have in my collection and they have gorgeous mattes. I cannot wait to do a Xmas look with this palette! The mattes are buttery and super pigmented, a little goes a long way. The glitter shadows (Osiris and Throne) are easy to work with either with a dry or wet brush just use something flat to pack on the color. The more chunky glitters are a bit harder because I want to avoid fall-out and wasting product. But i use my Urban Decay moondust brush either wet or dry and it picks up the product perfectly. You definitely want to use a glitter glue or primer but that should be expected. Definitely a must for the makeup enthusiast!!
Heather P.
Heather P.
Madison, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased the Prism Palette directly from the ABH website the first week it was released and I am so in love with it! Just like all of Anastasia's products, it it amazing quality! The packaging is stunning, I love the black velvet with gold decal. The matte shadows are so pigmented yet very blendable and the duochrome and metallic shades are even more intensely pigmented! I love using this palette with the Subculture palette, together they have made the most gorgeous looks! I have nothing negative to say about this palette or any other Anastasia products, it is by far my favorite brand and I highly recommend!
Arielle D.
Arielle D.
Anderson, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anastasia Beverly Hills Prism Eye Shadow Palette's pigmentation and formula is so much better than the Subculture. For beginners the palette may be harder to work because of the color combinations in this palette but I love these colors, absolutely. It does pair nicely with Anastasia Beverly Hills Subculture Eyeshadow Palette as well as Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette, but also works fantastically on its own . I would absolutely recommend this palette. Both looks were created with this palette alone.
Dee S.
Dee S.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this palette! After the let down of subculture and all the issues that palette gave me, I was dubious about ordering another ABH palette. But I bit the bullet and ordered directly from ABH and upgraded to two day shipping. I was not disappointed!
This does have similar shades to subculture but without the horrendous kick up and blending issues. The shades in prism blend perfectly and you’re not going to hit pan in two minutes like the last palette! The only slight downside for me is the blue and green shimmer shades - they are very black based and require a lot of layering to build up the color to what you see in the pan.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Atchison
This palette is super good for Halloween looks because of all the bright shimmer shades. I used this, along with my Modern Renaissance to create a "unicorn" look so far and plan on doing a fairy look. It applies very well and the fallout isn't too bad compared to the subculture palette. The price is very fair I think. You get 14 shawdows for about $42. I purchased mine from the Sephora website but it is also available on the Anastasia website or at almost any ulta location. I would definitely recommend this palette for anyone the wants to incorporate or even just exploring with using more shimmer shawdows!
Jas. J.
Jas. J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this at Sephora. It wasn’t out in the store yet but because I know the girls there they were more than happy to grab me one from the back to sell to me. But like always I am overly pleased with ABH & the quality of their palettes I own MR, subculture & Prism & Love allllll of them. For the people that has issues with the subculture put your worries to the side because this palette has all the pigment & blendablity without the fallout! This is one of their best palettes yet &7 highly recommend it! It’s is $42 but totally worth every penny!
Jasmin R.
Jasmin R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just got my Anastasia Beverly Hills Prism palette in the mail today from! It's gorgeous! I will say that so far just from swatching it there isn't as much fallout as the Subculture palette which is a definitely plus! Every single shade is extremely pigmented! Haven't gotten the chance to actually try it out to let you know about how well it blends yet, but once I do, I will update my review. The color combination is not as cohesive as subculture, but it is still beautiful and I'm hoping it works better! So far so good.
Ali M.
Ali M.
Deridder, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
As usual Anastasia killed it, I love this palette. This has the same velvet packaging as the Subculture and Modern Renaissance and also comes with the eyeshadow brush just like it’s sister palettes also which I greatly appreciate and I looooove those brushes. Similar to Subculture this palette has a bit of kickback BUT the colors are very pigmented and I believe that was the reason Anastasia gave in regards to that. I do feel like they need a primer for lasting power but I truly love this palette and the unique colors. It retails for about $42
Demi S.
Demi S.
Prism, Renaissance or subculture??. xx
Kenya B.
Kenya B.
Virginia Bch, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
does it look similar to subculture to anyone else?
Denise R.
Denise R.
Phoenix
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the colors in this pallet 😍😍
Raylene C.
Raylene C.
Orange, CA
Is it pigmented
Brianna W.
Brianna W.
Jonesborough, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this palette worth buying? It’s really pretty!!