Beauty

What it is: A luxurious, rose-inspired all-in-one face and eye palette to help you easily and brilliantly create day-to-night looks. What it does: Anastasia Beverly Hills has packed this coveted palette with 12 deliciously buttery shades that deliver intense color payoff so you can effortlessly go from natural to ultra-glam. Each highly-pigmented color in rich, decadent mattes and multidimensional metallics blend and build to deliver the gorgeous

I bought this last night and I’m nervous because these colors are different then what I usually wear. To those who have this pallet what are your thoughts on it? Any dislikes? I ultimately purchased this pallet because of the high ratings it had on Sephora
i dont know which palette to purchase. I already own the Natasha Denona love palette. Would you choose the holiday release ABH primrose palette or Natasha Denona retro palette? Anastasia Beverly Hills Primrose Palette for Face & Eyes in No Color at Nordstrom ? Natasha Denona Retro Eyeshadow Palette
Is the Anastasia Beverly Hills Primrose palette worth the price?
Start your review of Anastasia Beverly Hills Primrose Palette for Face & Eyes in No Color at Nordstrom!
How would you rate this product?
Jessica F.
Holiday, FL
Anastasia Beverly Hills Primrose Palette for Face & Eyes in No Color at Nordstrom uploaded by Jessica F.
I saw this palette and just pulled the trigger and bought it right away. I always get a little sad when I see all the beautiful pictures of palettes that I want and don't have. This one may have been love at first sight, because the thought of seeing it and not having it was unbearable. LOL! I decided to make this my bday present. I'm SO, SO glad I got it! No regrets, it's beautiful! 🤩 The pan sizes are probably 20% - 30% larger than past ABH palettes. Of course there's the 2 super large pans but the other pans are actually larger too! The eyeshadows are pretty classic ABH quality; buttery, bendable and easy to work with, but with a bit of fall out. More so the mattes than the glitters. The glitters are very smooth, almost a cream, but the glitter particles within are very small/fine, not at all large or chunky. They glide on beautifully. Anyone could make these shades look beautiful, from beginner to advanced. They almost do the work for you. I can honestly say that I love and will use every single color in this palette. I've done 3 looks with it so far and all of them were stunning and very easy to achieve. The colors wore really well and lasted all day. I have very dry eyes but the shadows did not enhance this like some do. In fact, I think they actually hid my dry skin and made it look a lot better. That's hard to do, especially with glitter, which I used a ton of, LOL! I highly recommend this palette, I guarantee, you will not regret it!
Tiffanie  Y.
Porter Ranch, CA
Anastasia Beverly Hills Primrose Palette for Face & Eyes in No Color at Nordstrom uploaded by Tiffanie  Y.
So I kept trying to tell myself I don't need this palette cause I've been spending so much on makeup lately... But I caved in and bought it. I couldn't resist. The color story is gorgeous and I love that they've I closed two blushes in this eyeshadow palette. I wasn't disappointed when I received it. It looks even more beautiful in real life than in the pictures. I've only tried the pink blush and I love it. It's a beautiful shade and is super pigmented. I learned the hard way that this blush should be picked up with a light hand. The shadows were also super pigmented and easy to blend. There was a bit of kick up so I would also suggest picking up the shadows with a light hand. I used my fingers for the shimmer shades. I did have to press it on a few times and kind of work at it to make the shimmer show but it wasn't too bad. This is a great pallet that can be used all year round and I'm fairly happy that I made this purchase. I also think it would be a great holiday gift for any makeup lover.
Ewa B.
1,094 reviews
Anastasia Beverly Hills Primrose Palette for Face & Eyes in No Color at Nordstrom uploaded by Ewa B.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Primrose Palette for Face & Eyes in No Color at Nordstrom I literally don’t know what to think about this palette. Colors are pretty, they blends really nicely and shimmers are stunning. But the fallout is INCREDIBLE! I had less problems with Subculture than with this. I guess if you are an ABH fan it’s worth it. But other than that- I don’t think so🤷‍♀️
Samantha S.
Parkland, FL
Anastasia Beverly Hills Primrose Palette for Face & Eyes in No Color at Nordstrom uploaded by Samantha S.
This pallet is everything you'd want it to be! It has beautiful creamy and buttery shades that go on like a dream and will give you full coverage. It has both contour shades and glittery shades which is the perfect balance! The huge mirror is also an advantage while traveling, which I do a lot of. Since buying it it has become one of my favorite pallets! The pans are huge and the pallet is compact enough to fit in your purse. I highly recommend this palette, you will not be disappointed! [product:anastasia-beverly-hills-primrose-palette-for-face-&-eyes-in-no-color-at-nordstrom]
Nicole R.
Corbin, KY
Anastasia Beverly Hills Primrose Palette for Face & Eyes in No Color at Nordstrom uploaded by Nicole R.
I have been so excited for this Palette ever since Anastasia Beverly Hills announced their New Launch the Primrose Palette! The Packaging on the Palette, is remarkably beautiful and embossed with a uniquely, raised, 3D quilted look. If you are wondering how this Palette compares to other @ABH 14 Shade Palette’s. This Holiday Palette is much bigger, wider, and the eyeshadow pans contain more product and this Palette has 2 huge beautiful Blushes. Now, let’s get to the Eyeshadow. The Primrose Palette has such a mesmerizing color story of 10 highly pigmented and beautiful Eye Shadows, Pressed Pigments & Amazing Metallics, that should compliment all skins tones. There are a few things that I do want to point out about this Palette. The Palette does have some fall out, which that’s not a don’t make or break thing for me. One of the shades, out of many of the shades that I’ve used was kind of patchy. I did have trouble blending a couple of the Purple shades as well. I didn’t recognize that 9 out of the 12 Shades in this Palette, is not eye safe. Now, I’ve always heard that’s just because their Pressed Pigments or that they will stain your eye. How, I discovered that 9 shades weren’t eye safe, is after I created and wore a look, that made My eyes feel irritated, agitated, cut and have burning sensation. Now, to be fair I don’t know if just one shade caused it or if using all the combined shades caused it. However, I do wish that ABH would’ve choose shades that were eye safe, since this is an eyeshadow palette. Also, although, the metallics don’t need glitter apply to apply the glitters. I would recommend using a glitter primer, setting spray or something to hold the glitter in place, so that it won’t fall down in your eyes. Also, when You remove the glitter, be sure to do so properly. So You don’t get it in your eyes. I would recommend this Eye Shadow Palette to ppl who understands that most of the shades aren’t eye safe, ppl that do face an body makeup, and Collectors of course. I’m a Collector & Makeup Lover, I would purchase this Palette to add into My Collection. Anastasia Beverly Hills Primrose Palette For Face & Eyes In No Color At Nordstrom Anastasia Beverly Hills @Influenster #EyeshadowPalette #PaletteLove #ABH #BeautyHaul #MakeupHaul #ShoppingSpree #Shopping #ForYou #Makeup #Beauty #BeautyInfluencer #MakeupLover
Meghan D.
Darien, IL
Anastasia Beverly Hills Primrose Palette for Face & Eyes in No Color at Nordstrom uploaded by Meghan D.
The [product:anastasia-beverly-hills-primrose-palette-for-face-&-eyes-in-no-color-at-nordstrom] has a mix of neutral and pink shades. It blends well on my eyelids and the shadows are not super loose like some other eyeshadows I have tried. They do not crease at all on my eyelids. The packaging is designed with a large mirror and is perfect for at-home use or travel. I like how it snaps closed so it is less likely to break. There are 12 buttery intense color payoffs in matte and metallic shades that apply seamlessly right on to my eyelid. This formulated eyeshadow is a complete game changer for me. You can use your hand to apply the shadow or a brush. I used a small compact brush to apply these shadows on my eye. They have highly buildable shades in which you can get a matte or metallic color coverage. The overall shades are absolutely stunning. I highly recommend these matte and metallic colors for any occasion, especially since you can apply the amount to what you want the end result to look like!
Patricia C.
Weston, WV
Anastasia Beverly Hills Primrose Palette for Face & Eyes in No Color at Nordstrom uploaded by Patricia C.
Such a pretty palette!! I am so excited to get this. I've been wanting it for a while. Just have not had the money to spare. But I am excited that this palette is now in my hands. The simple colors in this palette is so nice and this could be your everyday palette. This shade is very nice, very pigmented.
Baylee-Anne M.
Tacoma, WA
Anastasia Beverly Hills Primrose Palette for Face & Eyes in No Color at Nordstrom uploaded by Baylee-Anne M.
This palette is absolutely beautiful. From the moment I saw the soft pink packaging I knew it was going to be the perfect palette for me. There is a perfect mix of metallics and mattes to easily go from that all natural look to an adventurous or glamorous one in no time. The colors are very pigmented and wear comfortably. They are buttery soft! They create such perfect dimension with very little effort and given how pigmented the formula is, a little really goes a long way. It last all day long without wearing away, just vibrant gorgeous color. There is no fading. No creasing and the glitter shades don’t have any fallout. I personally love primrose for that beautiful sparkly color and honey is a fantastic neutral for my blue yes. All of these colors work so well to create fall and winter looks and it’s easily my favorite palette of the season. Plus, it’s cruelty free and paraben free
Noureen A.
Hamden, CT
Anastasia Beverly Hills Primrose Palette for Face & Eyes in No Color at Nordstrom uploaded by Noureen A.
This palette is so pretty!!! I just got it on the ABH website for their bundle deal with the modern Renaissance and the soft glam palette. They were total $79 but if you use your first time user coupon you saved another 15%. I ended up paying around $22-$23 for each palette which is well below the real price. The only reason I gave it four stars is because the blush/bronzer duo are not as well formulated or pigmented as the eye products. I will say the sparkle eyeshadows are MESMERIZING!!!
Jessica H.
Hurley, VA
Anastasia Beverly Hills Primrose Palette for Face & Eyes in No Color at Nordstrom uploaded by Jessica H.
This palette is absolutely gorgeous! Includes shimmers glitters and mattes as well as two blushes. The formulation is the same as her other palettes if not better! These are richly pigmented and blend out beautifully. This line easily has some of the best eyeshadows I’ve come across and I own hundreds. This is a must for beginners to professional MUAs. It’s pricier than typical palettes but it’s absolutely worth it, it will cause everything else you have to start collecting dust!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jennifer  B.
Bristol, CT
il y a 8 mois
kimberly S. il y a 8 mois
I love them all but I AM A SUCKER for a good holiday release. The primrose palette is to die for. Twelve shades and all highly pigmented. I always pick a matte first then add some metallic and a quick spritz of Dewy Set Setting Spray!