Anastasia Beverly Hills Powder Bronzer

bWHAT IT IS/bbrA finely-milled formula for buildable coverage and seamless blending.brbrINGREDIENTSbrBoron Nitride Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate Lauroyl Lysine Nylon-12 Dimethicone Magnesium Stearate Triethoxycaprylsilane Caprylyl Glycol Ethylhexyl Palmitate Ethylhexylglycerin Isopropyl Myristate Isostearic Acid Lecithin Phenoxyethanol Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate Polyhydroxystearic Acid Synthetic Fluorphlogopite Tocopheryl Acetate May Contain /- Mica Iron Oxides CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499 Titanium Dioxide CI 77891brbrbFREE OF.../bbr- Animal crueltybrbrbHOW TO USE IT/bbr- Can be applied on face body to add warmthbr- Can be layered on top of liquid cream or powder productsulliThis product is part of a hrefhttp//bit.ly/2hZ7K7JGlowhaus/a a makeup and skin care boutique featuring all things dewy sparkly and bright./liliWeb ID 3248001/li/ul

ABH bronzer better than Bobbi Brown bronzer?
Does this bronzer show up as matte or shiny?
have you tried it ?? i want to give it a try Anastasia Beverly Hills Powder Bronzer ?
Start your review of Anastasia Beverly Hills Powder Bronzer!
Georgia L.
Redcar, North Yorkshire
Anastasia Beverly Hills Powder Bronzer uploaded by Georgia L.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Powder Bronzer uploaded by Georgia L.
The best bronzer 🤩 I love delivery’s ✨ What’s everyone’s favourites and go to bronzers? ✨
chloe E.
hemelhempstead, Hertfordshire
Comes out very dark but is a beautiful Bronzer for when you’ve tanned, blends very well
Katie P.
Staffordshire , Hednesford
Anastasia Beverly Hills Powder Bronzer uploaded by Katie P.
Review for: Saddle 0.35 oz /10 g
This product is on the pricey side but it is my all time favourite bronzer, such a beautiful colour. I use this everyday, it’s a matte bronzer.
Leah N.
Spennymoor , County Durham
Anastasia Beverly Hills Powder Bronzer uploaded by Leah N.
Review for: Cappuccino 0.35 oz /10 g
I like this bronzer it goes on easy and is very opaque. The only reason it’s not 5 start is sometimes I find it can look a little patchy regardless of how I apply it. A little goes a long way and the colour is lush
NICOLE A.
Thetford, Norfolk
Anastasia Beverly Hills Powder Bronzer uploaded by NICOLE A.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Powder Bronzer uploaded by NICOLE A.
First thing about this product.. the pigment is amazing! I have to dip my brush in once and tap it and still have a amazing colour and pigment when applying! The packaging is nicely put together (some other brands I find the ‘lid’ can break off) it blends greatly which is probably the best part about it! It doesn’t go patchy, feels light on the skin and a little product goes a long day. Would definitely purchase again!!
Makenzy H.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Powder Bronzer uploaded by Makenzy H.
Love the natural bronze this product gives me, I purchased it in the shade rosewood. I personally find it gives off a pink undertone ( may be the shade a chose) which I don’t prefer so just apply a little over my contour and it looks amazing🤍 overall a perfect natural bronze.
Katie S.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Powder Bronzer uploaded by Katie S.
Review for: Tawny 0.35 oz /10 g
This product is great and gives a great matte finish and leaves you skin feeling soft. However it is very dark compared to pictures on there website but is greater for darker skin tones as it is very buildable.
amina O.
ROCHESTER
Anastasia Beverly Hills Powder Bronzer uploaded by amina O.
Review for: Mahogany 0.35 oz /10 g
It's a cool bronzer with a rich colour, blend-able also has a very good finish it doesn't move even with any other layer. Great for Melanie beauties or any one who really wants to try a deeper shade, I have been using it since 2018
Ruby N.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Powder Bronzer uploaded by Ruby N.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Powder Bronzer uploaded by Ruby N.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Powder Bronzer this is one of my favourite bronzers so pigmented and rich i cannot get enough of this product i love it!
Nada 💄.
Review for: Mahogany 0.35 oz /10 g
A beautiful shade and perfect for me, it is such a nice bronzer and definitely is buildable! The con of this bronzer is that the much deeper girls do not have the perfect shade. However I would purchase this again.

104 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Karina M.
Bhavna G.
Flushing, NY
il y a un an
Daniela R. il y a 6 mois
I really like her bronzers. I recommend taking a trip to TJMax I found mines there at much lower price and they work exactly the same.