Anastasia Beverly Hills Powder Bronzer

bWHAT IT IS/bbrA finely-milled formula for buildable coverage and seamless blending.brbrINGREDIENTSbrBoron Nitride Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate Lauroyl Lysine Nylon-12 Dimethicone Magnesium Stearate Triethoxycaprylsilane Caprylyl Glycol Ethylhexyl Palmitate Ethylhexylglycerin Isopropyl Myristate Isostearic Acid Lecithin Phenoxyethanol Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate Polyhydroxystearic Acid Synthetic Fluorphlogopite Tocopheryl Acetate May Contain /- Mica Iron Oxides CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499 Titanium Dioxide CI 77891brbrbFREE OF.../bbr- Animal crueltybrbrbHOW TO USE IT/bbr- Can be applied on face body to add warmthbr- Can be layered on top of liquid cream or powder productsulliThis product is part of a hrefhttp//bit.ly/2hZ7K7JGlowhaus/a a makeup and skin care boutique featuring all things dewy sparkly and bright./liliWeb ID 3248001/li/ul

How is this bronzer? Is it worth it
Is this bronzer great for when your skin is drier? I love their other products!
ABH bronzer better than Bobbi Brown bronzer?
Start your review of Anastasia Beverly Hills Powder Bronzer!
Maria S.
Pound Ridge, NY
Anastasia Beverly Hills Powder Bronzer uploaded by Maria S.
I like paring this up with a bronzer. It gives a very nice cool toned shadow and blends out seamlessly.
Paula R.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Powder Bronzer uploaded by Paula R.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Powder Bronzer uploaded by Paula R.
Review for: Tawny 0.35 oz /10 g
I’m using the color tawny, it’s a powder bronzer , without glitter o shimmer, it’s perfect for a really soft glam , I also use it for give for shadow arrow my nose 👃 and jawline, I love it 😇❤️🍫 I wouldAnastasia Beverly Hills Powder Bronzer buy it again for sure.
Haley J.
Somerset, KY
Anastasia Beverly Hills Powder Bronzer uploaded by Haley J.
Love the color and how natural it looks against a medium skin tone! Very beautiful on!
Jessy H.
Kearny
Anastasia Beverly Hills Powder Bronzer uploaded by Jessy H.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Powder Bronzer uploaded by Jessy H.
Purchased at: ULTA
Anastasia Beverly Hills Powder Bronzer The Rich Amber shade it's the perfect shade to make my skin look sun-kissed. It's a nice amount of buildable pigmentation so you can get it as subtle or as bold as you want and it doesn't fade. Great to give you that "just back from the beach" look.
Maricruz L.
Garland, TX
Anastasia Beverly Hills Powder Bronzer uploaded by Maricruz L.
Review for: Cappuccino 0.35 oz /10 g
Pleasantly surprised by this bronzer. Most bronzers that I’ve tried kinda look muddy & weird on me... not this one. Despite this being high end, it’s pretty good. I was afraid that it would be like most high end products that don’t work all that great. It blends out effortlessly & it comes it great shades with perfect undertones. Definitely recommend.
Nola S.
Monroe, LA
Anastasia Beverly Hills Powder Bronzer uploaded by Nola S.
Review for: Rosewood 0.35 oz /10 g
This bronzer is beautiful! The color is so pretty and the pan size is nice. This will last awhile, especially if you are like me and rotate between several different bronzers. The formula is nice. I’m very happy with this and would purchase again.
Girlzy U.
Springfield, VA
Anastasia Beverly Hills Powder Bronzer uploaded by Girlzy U.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Mahogany 0.35 oz /10 g
My absolute favorite bronzer my go to! Love it blends like a dream!! Love because it comes in so many shades as well Anastasia Beverly Hills Powder Bronzer <3
Kennessa M.
Los Angeles, CA
Anastasia Beverly Hills Powder Bronzer uploaded by Kennessa M.
Review for: Saddle 0.35 oz /10 g
The color Saddle is great for Medium and Tan skin tones. It provides an all day glow wherever it is applied. The pigment is buildable. The finish is more of a matte. I absolutely recommend this as a splurge item for all bronzer lovers!
Hannah C.
Rio Vista, TX
Anastasia Beverly Hills Powder Bronzer uploaded by Hannah C.
Love this contour. The shade is not orange at all. It has more of a greyish bronze undertone perfect for all skin tones. This is a little pricey but for a good contour money is not a factor!! 10/10
Donila C.
Worcester, MA
Anastasia Beverly Hills Powder Bronzer uploaded by Donila C.
Review for: Rich Amber 0.35 oz /10 g
I love the color and payoff of this bronzer. It is so pigmented and lasts so long on my face. I love the way this sits on top of my foundation

106 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Karina M.