BeautyAnastasia Beverly Hills
NORVINAÂŽ Pro Pigment Palette Vol 3

Anastasia Beverly Hills NORVINAÂŽ Pro Pigment Palette Vol. 3

Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina Pro Pigment Palette Vol. 3 is a professional-grade artistry palette featuring 25 deluxe-sized, high-performance shades with a stunning autumn-themed color story. Expanding the Norvina collection, this pro palette lets you own even more Norvina-curated shades and create your most artistic makeup looks yet.

Does this shadow show well on brown skin?
How pigment it feels?
Is there a lot of fallout in this pallet? What's the price point?
Start your review of Anastasia Beverly Hills NORVINAÂŽ Pro Pigment Palette Vol. 3!
Alysa B.
Anastasia Beverly Hills NORVINAÂŽ Pro Pigment Palette Vol. 3 uploaded by Alysa B.
I’m so in love with the overarching fall brights theme of this palette. The usage of pressed pigments instead of entirely eyeshadows is a smart move for a bold look every time, just be aware that they behave differently than eyeshadows. This is a product which I feel they’ve nearly perfected the formula on and will continue to use frequently. However, be warned that the shades C4 and E2 can be patchy due to the purple/red pigment payoff. My advice is to gently pack the shade(s) on before any others on an unset and slightly tacky base (like their eye primer) to achieve maximum pigment with minimal to no patchiness. The glittery orange shades are wonderful accents and topcoats, and would certainly either benefit from a yellow/orange base shade underneath, or as nice natural emphasis on the lid by itself. Altogether, this is a go-to for me now! As someone who prefers brights over neutrals and pressed pigments over shadows, this is a solid win.
Tarana A.
Brooklyn, NY
Anastasia Beverly Hills NORVINAÂŽ Pro Pigment Palette Vol. 3 uploaded by Tarana A.
Purchased at: Sephora
I absolutely love this product! And the brand too. The colors are super pigmented to create any bold look
Kathy R.
Maitland, FL
Anastasia Beverly Hills NORVINAÂŽ Pro Pigment Palette Vol. 3 uploaded by Kathy R.
Purchased at: ULTA
The moment I saw this pallet I said wow... It definitely called my name. It's the perfect fall pallette with it's beautiful tones.. if I could change one thing it would have to be how heavy it is, but honestly it doesn't bother me much because the packaging is Gorgeous... The butterflies on it are so beautiful and gives the pallette that edge over the other two pallettes in the collection.i would definitely recommend the pallet. The colors are pigmented as you will see on the pictures I've posted below. They were easily blended and you have an endless amount of options.... Yes the pallet is on the pricier side but if you have to spend it than it's worth buying... and this isn't volume 2 it's actually volume 3 not sure why they have it down as 2 on here... Anastasia Beverly Hills NORVINAÂŽ Pro Pigment Palette Vol. 3
Bridget E.
Fond Du Lac, WI
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this palette. The colors blend like butter together with no fall out. Very pigmented. Highly recommend.
Julie V.
Woonsocket , RI
Anastasia Beverly Hills NORVINAÂŽ Pro Pigment Palette Vol. 3 uploaded by Julie V.
So freaking gorgeous, did a recent look on this. Colors blend very well and I love it !
Jessy M.
Poplar Grove, IL
Anastasia Beverly Hills NORVINAÂŽ Pro Pigment Palette Vol. 3 uploaded by Jessy M.
Holy cow! I don’t even know where to start! This palette is amazing. I own every ABH palette, and love them all, but they topped the cake with the new Norvina palettes. The pigment is amazing. They practically blend themselves. I am absolutely going to be purchasing the other two Norvina palettes! Anastasia Beverly Hills NORVINAÂŽ Pro Pigment Palette Vol. 3
Annalise S.
Silver Spgs, FL
Anastasia Beverly Hills NORVINAÂŽ Pro Pigment Palette Vol. 3 uploaded by Annalise S.
Another awesome palette from Norvina!! Smooth, blendable, highly pigmented colours that last throughout the day. Lots of gorgeous looks can be made from this palette. Let your creativity flow!! A+++
Elizabeth  A.
Modesto, CA
Anastasia Beverly Hills NORVINAÂŽ Pro Pigment Palette Vol. 3 uploaded by Elizabeth  A.
This palette is beautiful, the tones are beautiful, the pigmentation is super true, I loved everything
Janee D.
Independence, MO
Anastasia Beverly Hills NORVINAÂŽ Pro Pigment Palette Vol. 3 uploaded by Janee D.
I absolutely love it and it’s Volume 3* but it’s an amazing fall palette. The colors are so pigmented and I found it really easy to blend and work with. I highly recommend. I think it’s worth the high price tag. You could do what I did and use afterpay.
Ketzi T.
Austin, TX
Anastasia Beverly Hills NORVINAÂŽ Pro Pigment Palette Vol. 3 uploaded by Ketzi T.
The entire range of ABH Palette are divine & this cannot be the exception, it has well-pigmented & good quality shadows, they're 25 spectacular shadows, with vivid & vibrant colors ideal for fantastic, dramatic & subtle makeup, they're beautiful. #ABH #AnastasiaBervelyHills #lovepalettes #shadows

583 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
karla V.
col hacienda del sol calle hacienda la esperanza