Anastasia Beverly Hills NORVINAÂŽ Loose Glitter

Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina Loose Glitter is an ultra-reflective loose metallic glitter in 10 exclusive shades. Curated by Norvina herself, each shade is designed to give you your most sparkling party looks yet. Can be used on the face, body and hair.

What do you use to help ABH Holiday Glitter set stay on your lids? I’ve wanted to purchase this product for a long time but have questions... does it last all day the way the eye shadow does? Anastasia Beverly Hills Holiday Loose Glitter Kit
Alguien lo ha utilizado ? Me podrían dar sus comentarios? [product:anastasia-beverly-hills-loose-glitter-flower-child]?
Muy Buena opción para Utilizar
Start your review of Anastasia Beverly Hills NORVINAÂŽ Loose Glitter!
Angela S.
Phoenix, AZ
Anastasia Beverly Hills NORVINAÂŽ Loose Glitter uploaded by Angela S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I really love this glitter it gives your I eye such a pop of color and I also love how it applies so easily on your eyelid. You also could also use it on many other things so its a many use glitter. Only thing I don’t like is that it has a lot of fallout and it’s hard to clean up. [product:anastasia-beverly-hills-norvinaa‚a½-loose-glitter]
gracie M.
Anastasia Beverly Hills NORVINAÂŽ Loose Glitter uploaded by gracie M.
Love this loose powder its very pretty and with a great eye makeup look looks great just make sure to use a good eye glitter glue #anastasia #looseglitter #glitter
Jennifer M.
Fort Washington
Anastasia Beverly Hills NORVINAÂŽ Loose Glitter uploaded by Jennifer M.
Good glitters they stick on easily and with ease, just get a really good glitter glue before using this, i suggest the NYX Professional Glitter Primer :)
Kelly B.
Harrisburg, PA
Anastasia Beverly Hills NORVINAÂŽ Loose Glitter uploaded by Kelly B.
Anastasia Beverly Hills NORVINAÂŽ Loose Glitter uploaded by Kelly B.
So pretty!!! I used this with the ABH glitter and had no fallout. Stayed put all day!! Beautiful sparkle. Highly recommend this glitter and the adhesive!
Emily V.
tulsa,Ok
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
If you’re looking for a beautiful glitter to complete your look for the night this is your go to glitter! The glitters are small and appear beautiful on the eyelid. I would recommend it for any night out look! Anastasia Beverly Hills NORVINAÂŽ Loose Glitter
Karaleah G.
Albuquerque, NM
Anastasia Beverly Hills NORVINAÂŽ Loose Glitter uploaded by Karaleah G.
I've bought about 4 of these at Marshall's onna fluke for 4.99. needless to say whenever I use them ( I use the ABH primer or nyx glitter primer) nothing but compliments. They don't flake and look stunning. Must buy.
Natalee B.
Chesapeake, VA
Anastasia Beverly Hills NORVINAÂŽ Loose Glitter uploaded by Natalee B.
Purchased at: ULTA
A great loose glitter. I love this color and it sticks easy to whatever adhesive you use.
alexia C.
Methuen, MA
Anastasia Beverly Hills NORVINAÂŽ Loose Glitter uploaded by alexia C.
Personally, I am obsessed with glitter! This glitter is so fine and beautiful! I pair it with the glitter adhesive and it works like a charm. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is a glitter lover like me !
Saima P.
Bellerose, NY
1,120 reviews
Anastasia Beverly Hills NORVINAÂŽ Loose Glitter uploaded by Saima P.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love Anastasias products ❤️ Beautiful! Absolutely in love with the way this glitter looks. It’s very bold and stunning. Overall very happy with the quality but it does feel super heavy on the eyes though.
Lilliana F.
San Jose, CA
Anastasia Beverly Hills NORVINAÂŽ Loose Glitter uploaded by Lilliana F.
Anastasia Beverly Hills NORVINAÂŽ Loose Glitter uploaded by Lilliana F.
Purchased at: Sephora
This glitter is so good! I also love their glitter adhesive. They have so many unique shades & im never disappointed when I buy a new shade! I also feel like the price is very fair for the quality & how much you get. I’d definitely recommend it for all my glitter lovers!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
paige A.
Mocksville, NC
il y a 2 ans
Jolie D. il y a 2 ans
Yes, I've worn it many times and never had any issues