I’ve heard great things about this pallet..Is it really worth it ?
Jacksonville, FL - il y a 2 mois

7 answers

Yes! I skipped on all her other mega palettes but THIS one is special!!💓
il y a 2 mois
Yes! Yes! You won't regret it!
il y a 2 mois
Yes this is worth getting! The shimmer shades are gorgeous and apply so nicely with no fallout at all, the mattes are smooth, easy to blend and wonderfully pigmented shades. The glitter shade is beautiful too and I didn’t have glitter all over my face as I wore it. Would definitely recommend this palette!!
il y a 2 mois
1000000% you get so many shades and options for the price point it’s amazing! It’s pressed pigments so keep that in mind but I have 3/5 from the collection!
il y a 2 mois
Unfortunately I dont own this palette but I do have the first one which is also a purple based palette and its fantastic! Ive watched a lot of reviews on this palette and everyone ive seen try it has said its their best formula yet. Hopefully I'll be able to get it soon! You should totally buy it!
il y a 2 mois
I have one and love it! The formula blends easy and well and there is little if any fallout.
il y a 2 mois
I have 2 of them and use them faithfully! The colors blend so good and I don't have fallout. I got a deal on mine and paid $50 for both through Boxycharm but I'd definitely pay full price honestly. Aside from the 2 norvina palettes I have I'm going to finish the set❤️