Is this palette quite heavy to carry around and to store? I'd love to see how beautiful the colors blend together.
SPOKANE, WA - il y a 2 mois

6 answers

I have pictures on my page of my eyes using this palette it’s amazing blends so good and very pigmented! It’s one of my favs :)
il y a 2 mois
Definitely not going to be a purse staple. A small tote if you already carry one works great. Great pallete!
il y a 2 mois
It's an amazing palette. It's not super huge but it's about 6x6 and half inch or so thick. The palette is metal and magnetic. It wouldn't be something I would carry with my in my purse but small enough I could take it on my carry on on a trip. I love these palettes so much that I own all 5 vols.
il y a 2 mois
In my opinion it is definitely to large and to heavy to stick in your purse. But there are so many new and wonderful colors that glide on easily giving a huge color payoff. The colors blend seamlessly giving you the option of many different looks. I don't mind that this pallet is a bit oversized and a touch heavy...all the colors make it worthwhile.
il y a 2 mois
I dont think its heavy . I always put bigger palettes in the back . If you have a tote type of bag it would fit, if you want to carry it around.
il y a 2 mois
Definitely not difficult to store or carry. This is one of my favorite palettes!!!