Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina® Pro Pigment Palette Vol. 5

by Anastasia Beverly Hills

A professional-grade artistry palette featuring 25 deluxe-size, high-performance, high-pigment shades with a gorgeous lilac color story. Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens, sulfates SLS & SLES, and contains less than one percent synthetic fragrance. It is also cruelty-free. What Else You Need to Know: Ranging from vibrant mattes to stunning neutrals and multidimensional sparkles, the buttery, highly pigmented formula of these shadows and pressed pigments delivers intense color payoff. The diverse shades ensure versatility that builds from soft to artistic and create your most personalized looks yet.

I’ve been debating on should I get the palette or not. What’s your thoughts about this palette?
I’ve been looking for a purple palette for awhile now, i was wondering what the pigmentation is like and if it’s worth the purchase?
Will this last all day with a primer?
Start your review of Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina® Pro Pigment Palette Vol. 5!
How would you rate this product?
Rachel G.
Norwich, CT
Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina® Pro Pigment Palette Vol. 5 uploaded by Rachel G.
“Lilac and lavender, future and fantasy, inspiration and expression.” This palette contains 25, deluxe sized, high performance shades with a gorgeous lilac color story. Words can not express how gorgeous this palette is. It’s definitely a whole experience. From the beautiful, sturdy packaging, to the gorgeous shades, it’s definitely a looker. The pigments are so vibrant and easy to blend.
Nikki A.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina® Pro Pigment Palette Vol. 5 uploaded by Nikki A.
This palette is absolutely stunning! If you love a good purple look you will have so much fun with this palette! I will say i wish it had a few more neutral shades but I still love it either way and created this gorgeous look with it! Also the pigment is phenomenal!
Quindal W.
Davenport, IA
Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina® Pro Pigment Palette Vol. 5 uploaded by Quindal W.
These eyeshadows are so silky and soft! Great color pay off, normal fall out. Great value for 25 shades, especially for ABH quality. They are different than the og ABH formula, but it’s better. I’m a fan of the brand and the palette did not disappoint💜
Cheyenne C.
Lakeland, FL
Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina® Pro Pigment Palette Vol. 5 uploaded by Cheyenne C.
This palette was absolutely stunning! The pigment is amazing! Minimal fallout. Very easy to blend! Abh really met the mark with this one! I love all the palettes & products but this definitely is my favorite by abh so far!
Jessica B.
Belmont, MA
Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina® Pro Pigment Palette Vol. 5 uploaded by Jessica B.
I received this palette from Influenster for my honest review. This palette is so beautiful even when you first open it , the case is beautiful too and the large mirror is very nice! There are a lot of beautiful purples , browns , pinks , and the most gorgeous shimmer shades ! There was little to no fallout and these shadows are very long lasting without creasing ! My eyeshadow lasted all day when I was on a 12 hour hour double shift! These shadows blended like a dream , so buttery and smooth! My favorite shade is B4 which is the most beautiful neutral glam shimmer brown I’ve ever seen! This is a very high quality palette and even though I did receive it for free I would absolutely purchase for full price , it’s worth every penny and actually a great value considering other palettes in the market, I highly recommend! I have not used other ABH Norvina pro palettes but If they are this luxurious then I will definitely purchase them!
Sanja S.
Fargo, ND
Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina® Pro Pigment Palette Vol. 5 uploaded by Sanja S.
Ok I have all of the pallets and I not had one complain about any of them and this one is my favorite out of all the pigment are amazing like I have no issues playing with doing look did a look with this right way cause it was so beautiful and mesmerizing you need this one  in my photo I did not use any fliter just natural lighting that all #beauty #beautiful @makeup #swatches #makeuplook #review #complamentry
Anizha W.
Greensboro, AL
Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina® Pro Pigment Palette Vol. 5 uploaded by Anizha W.
This is a good product. I absolutely love the colors on this palette. It’s very pigmented and cute. Very bright colors.
Poly K.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina® Pro Pigment Palette Vol. 5 uploaded by Poly K.
Purchased at: Sephora
I honestly love all the Norvina palettes!! They are highly pigmented and blend very nicely. Volume 5 supposed to be the original Norvina palette’s sister… the colors are all in the pink, and purple family as that’s what Norvina likes on herself. I personally love this palette because girlies like me doesn’t like wearing “in your face” type of makeup for everyday.. this palette is a perfect mix of girley colors that is very wearable and perfect for glams that doesn’t look too “done up”… if you like super playful colors, then I suggest getting Norvina Vol 1, 2 or 3!
Amiah H.
Hooversville, PA
Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina® Pro Pigment Palette Vol. 5 uploaded by Amiah H.
This palette is to die for. It is absolutely gorgeous. The colors are vibrant and they are easy to apply. My favorite part is that they do not fade when through out the day. The glitters are literally to die for. I would recommend this palette to anyone.
Jennifer G.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina® Pro Pigment Palette Vol. 5 uploaded by Jennifer G.
This palette is stunning! The package is sturdy, heavy and such good quality. The mirror inside is great. The shadows themselves - the mattes are so buttery when you touch them. They blend seamlessly with the others and the pigment is strong. There is some kickback/fallout when you dip your brush in certain shades but it’s not a big deal for me. The shimmery colors are beyond words. They’re great alone and as toppers. They’re so vibrant and glittery and pretty. Must have in every collection.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...