Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina Palette

The Norvina Eye Shadow Palette by Anastasia Beverly Hills is Norvina’s go-to eye shadow palette, featuring 14 whimsical shades ranging from bold and bright mattes to soft pastel metallics. Norvina shares her inspiration: I have always wanted to create a palette that embodies my spirit. I’m a dreamer at heart and get lost in my own fantasy world daily. It’s a whimsical place that leaves you feeling carefree. Shades Included: Dreamer (Metallic pink champagne) Summer (Foiled golden topaz) Wild Child (Duo chrome frosty pink with a magenta shift) Rose Gold (Metallic rosewood) Celestial (Duo chrome plum with a violet shift) Dazzling (Cool-tone bronze with a violet shift) Drama (Duo chrome aubergine with a cool bronze shift) Base (Matte eggshell) Soul (Matte wisteria) Incense (Matte dusty terra-cotta) Love (Matte mid-tone cool pink) Volatile (Matte warm charcoal) Eccentric (Matte dark burnt orange) Passion (Matte deep garnet)

Would you guys recommend buying this ?
Would like to try and review this product?
Is this product worth the price point?
Start your review of Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina Palette!
Arianna K.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina Palette uploaded by Arianna K.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina Palette uploaded by Arianna K.
Purchased at: Macy's
This palette is so beautiful! I love the metallic shades. There are 7 metallics and 7 mattes in this palette. This is a travel friendly palette. It also comes with a double sided eyeshadow brush. I never use the brushes that come with these palettes. However this palette is so beautiful I don’t even want to use it.
Jennifer W.
Henderson, NV
Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina Palette uploaded by Jennifer W.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love all things Anastasia Beverly Hills. So I had to pick this up at Ulta 50 percent off sale. It’s a beautiful palette with some colors I would not normally venture to wearing but I got it on sale. I love how they blend easily. I love the soft glam palette so much more than this but this is another fun option to mix things up. The brush included is nice. I like that half the palette is matte and the other half is shimmers. Honestly glittery is not my favorite usually but with ABH it blends so nice without fallout I actually like the shimmers by this brand. I like the colors Love and dreamer the most. Good formula and pretty colors. Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina Palette Anastasia Confections
Lisa B.
Orange, TX
Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina Palette uploaded by Lisa B.
Purchased at: ULTA
#AnastasiaBeverlyHills #ABH Norvina Palette is a beautiful versatile color story. The colors are everyday usable. It has a fantastic buttery formula with good pigmentation. This is a nice all around palette that I would recommend
Rose P.
Columbus, OH
Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina Palette uploaded by Rose P.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina Palette uploaded by Rose P.
I didn’t think I could love a palette more than ‘Modern Renaissance’ from ABH, but here we are. I’ve had this palette for quite some time and it’s definitely withstood the test of time. I still regularly reach for this and get excited for the eye look I’m creating. I regularly use the shade ‘Soul’ as it’s just the perfect shade of purple and compliments my green eyes. It was that shade, ‘Celestial’, ‘Wild Child’, and ‘Love’ that initially caught my eye while I was in Ulta that fateful day. There is fall out with this palette but, other than that it performs so well I don’t bat an eye. The shadows are very pigmented and blend beautifully on the eyes. I refuse to ever neglect this palette and look forward for even more continued use, as there’s so many possibilities that await.
Maxine G.
Jackson, KY
Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina Palette uploaded by Maxine G.
I love this palette Anastasia Beverly Hill’s is one of my favorite brands and the colors in this are beautiful not to mention the high quality of the shadows I just barely put my brushes in them it applies like butter and the pigment is amazing and last till I’m ready to remove it. I recommend this beautiful palette to anyone looking for not only beautiful also the quality of it and I will definitely repurchase when I need to you won’t regret purchasing this or any Anastasia Beverly Hill’s palette or product.
Theresa B.
Purchased at: Sephora
The Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina Palette is a stunner! I absolutely love this color story! I love how you can create a beautiful neutral everyday look and you can create a gorgeous purple or pink look. Not to mention, creating a pinky gold look is absolutely stunning! I love playing with this palette! The formula is great and lasts a full 8 hr day!
Deanna F.
Stockton, CA
Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina Palette uploaded by Deanna F.
The packaging is simple cute but the outter packaging is so soft! All the colors are so pigmented and buttery omg the formula is amazing! Normally wouldn't go with these colors just because i see it more nuetrals with some color/sparkle but im happy to have it! The pigment says it all. The shimmer shades are stunning! Only one swipe to swatch i was in love! Definitely would recommend to a friend and buy more from this brand! Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina Palette
Debra H.
Copiague, NY
Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina Palette uploaded by Debra H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I haven’t really had much time to experiment with my Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina Palette yet but I can say that I love the colors. I found that the shadows last all day. I put it on at 8am and it still looked great at 8pm. I would love to try other palettes from ABH some day.
Aarushi G.
Chantilly, VA
Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina Palette uploaded by Aarushi G.
I really get the most creative and cool looks from this palette! It is so worth it. I got it during the holidays so snag it then when it’s lower in price. The pigment is incredible and it’s such a fun palette.
Ola G.
Staten Island, NY
Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina Palette uploaded by Ola G.
Purchased at: ULTA
Snagged this during Ulta sale and I couldn’t be happier to have it in my collection ! Buttery smooth, mattes blend like a dream! A staple in my collection ! Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina Palette

358 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Gabriela C.
Surrey, BC
il y a 8 mois
Christina B. il y a 8 mois
I think its beautiful. Very pigmented. Pretty colors that are complimentary to any eye color/skin tone. Lasts all day and doesn't crease.
emmy G.
il y a 8 mois
Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina Palette Is it as good as it looks ? 😍
Caroline D. il y a 8 mois
I really like this palette. See my review for details 😁