BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

An essential 14 shade eye shadow palette featuring Norvina’s go-to shades ranging from bold and bright mattes to soft pastel shimmers.

Full pigment, easy-to-blend formula
Duo chrome and metallic pigments
Luxe packaging including a large mirror and double ended brush

Shade Descriptions -
Eccentric - Matte dark burnt orange
Drama - Duo chrome aubergine with a cool bronze shift
Passion - Matte deep garnet

INGREDIENTS:

Shade: Dreamer - MICA, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, SILICA, DIMETHICONE, BORON NITRIDE, NYLON-12, ZINC STEARATE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, GLYCERIN, POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE, VINYL DIMETHICONE/METHICONE SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, ZINC MYRISTATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, ISOPENTYLDIOL, LAUROYL LYSINE, PHENOXYETHANOL, POLYSILICONE-11, TIN OXIDE, TOCOPHEROL, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140), CARMINE (CI 75470), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891)

Shade: Summer - MICA, OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE, SILICA, BORON NITRIDE, GLYCERIN, NYLON-12, POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE, VINYL DIMETHICONE/METHICONE SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, ZINC MYRISTATE, ZINC STEARATE, BEESWAX/CERA ALBA/CIRE D'ABEILLE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, ISOPENTYLDIOL, LAUROYL LYSINE, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM POLYACRYLATE, THEOBROMA CACAO (COCOA) SEED BUTTER, TIN OXIDE, TOCOPHEROL, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140), CARMINE (CI 75470), BRONZE POWDER (CI 77400), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891)

Shade: Wild Child - MICA, ALUMINUM CALCIUM SODIUM SILICATE, SILICA, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, GLYCERIN, BORON NITRIDE, DIMETHICONE, NYLON-12, POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE, VINYL DIMETHICONE/METHICONE SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, ZINC MYRISTATE, ZINC STEARATE, BEESWAX/CERA ALBA/CIRE D'ABEILLE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, ISOPENTYLDIOL, LAUROYL LYSINE, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM POLYACRYLATE, THEOBROMA CACAO (COCOA) SEED BUTTER, TIN OXIDE, TOCOPHEROL, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140), CARMINE (CI 75470), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891)

Shade: Rose Gold - MICA, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE, SILICA, BORON NITRIDE, NYLON-12, POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE, VINYL DIMETHICONE/METHICONE SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, ZINC MYRISTATE, ZINC STEARATE, BEESWAX/CERA ALBA/CIRE D'ABEILLE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, ISOPENTYLDIOL, LAUROYL LYSINE, PHENOXYETHANOL, POLYSILICONE-11, SODIUM POLYACRYLATE, THEOBROMA CACAO (COCOA) SEED BUTTER, TIN OXIDE, TOCOPHEROL, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): CARMINE (CI 75470), BRONZE POWDER (CI 77400), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891)

Shade: Celestial - MICA, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE, BORON NITRIDE, GLYCERIN, NYLON-12, POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE, SILICA, VINYL DIMETHICONE/METHICONE SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, ZINC MYRISTATE, ZINC STEARATE, BEESWAX/CERA ALBA/CIRE D'ABEILLE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, ISOPENTYLDIOL, LAUROYL LYSINE, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM POLYACRYLATE, THEOBROMA CACAO (COCOA) SEED BUTTER, TIN OXIDE, TOCOPHEROL, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): IRON OXIDE (CI 77491), CARMINE (CI 75470), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891) Shade: Dazzling - MICA, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, ALUMINUM CALCIUM SODIUM SILICATE, OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE, SILICA, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, BORON NITRIDE, GLYCERIN, NYLON-12, POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE, VINYL DIMETHICONE/METHICONE SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, ZINC MYRISTATE, ZINC STEARATE, BEESWAX/CERA ALBA/CIRE D'ABEILLE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, ISOPENTYLDIOL, LAUROYL LYSINE, MINERAL OIL/PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/HUILE MINERALE, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM POLYACRYLATE, THEOBROMA CACAO (COCOA) SEED BUTTER, TIN OXIDE, TOCOPHEROL, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): RED 40 (CI 16035), CARMINE (CI 75470), BRONZE POWDER (CI 77400), IRON OXIDE (CI 77491), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891)

Shade: Drama - MICA, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, POLYETHYLENE TEREPHTHALATE, SILICA, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE, GLYCERIN, BORON NITRIDE, DIMETHICONE, NYLON-12, POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE, VINYL DIMETHICONE/METHICONE SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, ZINC MYRISTATE, ZINC STEARATE, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, BEESWAX/CERA ALBA/CIRE D'ABEILLE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, ISOPENTYLDIOL, LAUROYL LYSINE, MINERAL OIL/PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/HUILE MINERALE, PHENOXYETHANOL, POLYURETHANE-11, SODIUM POLYACRYLATE, THEOBROMA CACAO (COCOA) SEED BUTTER, TIN OXIDE, TOCOPHEROL, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): ALUMINUM POWDER (CI 77000), BLACK 2 (CI 77266), CARMINE (CI 75470), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77499), FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891)

Shades: Base, Volatile, Passion - MICA, DIMETHICONE, BORON NITRIDE, NYLON-12, ZINC STEARATE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, GLYCERIN, POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE, SILICA, VINYL DIMETHICONE/METHICONE SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, ZINC MYRISTATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, ISOPENTYLDIOL, LAUROYL LYSINE, PHENOXYETHANOL, POLYSILICONE-11, TOCOPHEROL, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140), CARMINE (CI 75470), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007), BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891)

Shade: Soul - MICA, DIMETHICONE, BORON NITRIDE, NYLON-12, POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, ZINC STEARATE, GLYCERIN, SILICA, VINYL DIMETHICONE/METHICONE SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER, ZINC MYRISTATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, ISOPENTYLDIOL, LAUROYL LYSINE, MINERAL OIL/PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/HUILE MINERALE, PHENOXYETHANOL, POLYSILICONE-11, TOCOPHEROL, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): BLUE 1 LAKE (CI 42090), CARMINE (CI 75470), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77499), FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510), MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891)

Shade: Incense - MICA, BORON NITRIDE, DIMETHICONE, NYLON-12, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, ZINC STEARATE, POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE, GLYCERIN, SILICA, VINYL DIMETHICONE/METHICONE SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER, ZINC MYRISTATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, ISOPENTYLDIOL, LAUROYL LYSINE, MINERAL OIL/PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/HUILE MINERALE, PHENOXYETHANOL, POLYSILICONE-11, TOCOPHEROL, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140), CARMINE (CI 75470), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891) *CONTAINS CARMINE AS A COLOR ADDITIVE

Shade: Love - MICA, DIMETHICONE, BORON NITRIDE, NYLON-12, ZINC STEARATE, GLYCERIN, POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE, SILICA, VINYL DIMETHICONE/METHICONE SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, ZINC MYRISTATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, ISOPENTYLDIOL, LAUROYL LYSINE, PHENOXYETHANOL, POLYSILICONE-11, TOCOPHEROL, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): CARMINE (CI 75470), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891) *CONTAINS CARMINE AS A COLOR ADDITIVE

Shade: Eccentric - MICA, DIMETHICONE, BORON NITRIDE, NYLON-12, ZINC STEARATE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, GLYCERIN, POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE, SILICA, VINYL DIMETHICONE/METHICONE SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, ZINC MYRISTATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, ISOPENTYLDIOL, LAUROYL LYSINE, MINERAL OIL/PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/HUILE MINERALE, PHENOXYETHANOL, POLYSILICONE-11, TOCOPHEROL, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140), CARMINE (CI 75470), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891)

• What’s everyone’s thoughts on this?? I am obsessed 😍14 Answers
  • Do you love the ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS Norvina Eyeshado...7 Answers
  • which is better? this palette or the Lime Crime Venus III...5 Answers
Buy on Sephora

Start your review of ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS Norvina Eyeshadow Palette!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Surbhi A.
Purchased at: Sephora
I am a girl who loves purple everything! My bedroom wall used to be purple during my entire high school and when this palette came out, I wanted it instantly. I got this as a gift from my brother for my birthday because he knew I was obsessed with it 💜 ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS Norvina Eyeshadow Palette is such a stunning and gorgeous palette!! It perfectly matches Norvina’s personality and is just so incredibly eye pleasing! But then again, ABH is known for their eye pleasing palettes. This palette has some everyday colors and some colors suitable for night out. You can use this anytime. I personally love playing with color so I loved the purples in here. The shimmers and metallics in this are just STUNNING😍 absolutely gorgeous. Specially rose gold, it looks amazing on the eyes. I personally like using my finger to get the intense color pay off on my lids. A damp brush is good too but I like using my fingers. The shimmers in here are just stunning and beautiful! I love this palette. It’s my go to palette for any occasion. I love playing around and getting new looks from it too 💜💜
Makeup Q.
Purchased at: ULTA
I just treated myself to this palette and whoa! All I can say is its amazing! The shadow colors are beautiful (unicornesque...lol) and very pigmented. I was happy to see that the colors blended beautifully and they actually included a base transition color! The only thing is I wish that base color was matte. It's not glittery but it's not matte either. More like a satin maybe? The glitter shadows go on best if you use your finger and drag your finger across your lid rather than pat (think swatching your lid... lol). I was able to put an entire look together without pulling another palette which I love because then I can just take one palette when on the go. The price was $42 but I got it when ulta was having a 20% off sale including prestige so I snagged it up. I used Cover girl active foundation that day (I just got it and was using it for the first time) and just brought it up over my lid and didn't use an extra lid primer and it stayed all day. Im looking forward to using this again asap!
Nicki R.
Boston, MA
follow my new IG: @beautyby_nix I am in love! I purchased this for a dance performance and the sweat did not smudge the look I put together with these shadows at all. All of the shadows are super pigmented! I have purchased other eyeshadow palettes from ABH before and like the others, I was not let down by this one. The formula lasts long and doesn't crease or fade as the day goes on. I have brown eyes and the colors look great. You can create so many looks with this palette.
Lindsey C.
Columbus, IN
Purchased at: ULTA
I had some gift cards and had been wanting the norvina palette for a while. Such a beautiful color story and unique. I love how the shades blend so easily. The matte shades are so pigmented and blend easily. The shimmer shades are so vibrant and add so much drama to the looks. I am so glad I picked up this palette and can't wait to try more from Anastasia. I must say you don't want to swirl or swipe your brush in these colors matte or shimmer. They are very pigmented and soft. I've found when working with these palettes, it's best to have a delicate hand. Didn't experience any fallout from the shimmer or matte shades. Will buy again and would recommend. ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS Norvina Eyeshadow Palette
Dana B.
Louisville, KY
Purchased at: ULTA
Abh cosmetics makes beautiful palettes. Their formula is one that you have to get used to using. It does cause kick up in the pan but if you go in with a light hand and dust off your brush before applying it it does not have a lot of Fallout on the eyes. Unlike palettes of the past I believe these are pressed a little better so they don't kick up as much. I love the Shadows but the only reason I'm giving it 4 stars is I kind of felt a little let down by this palette. I was so looking for a purple palette. I really was let down when I opened it up and I saw the lack of purple eyeshadows. I was hoping for a bigger pop of color from norvina. That being said you can do some very pretty very elegant eyes with this palette and I won't be de-cluttering it. It will definitely stay in my collections of abh eyeshadow palettes along with all the others that they have.
Anaka F.
Raymore
My favorite eyeshadow palette!  Anastasia eyeshadow has such beautiful colors that I made it my mission to find the best eyelid primer to show off the colors in this palette the best! I have bright blue eyes and love these colors on me. The purples and the glitter colors are just stunning once you get them on.  Each of them are so blendable and have very minimal fallout which is a win in my book!  While I have been trying to find a good primer to show off the colors the best, the average wearer does not need to worry about their primer quality with this palette because it looks good no matter what!  The texture and feel of this eyeshadow is like butter it is so soft, how can you get much better than that!?  This makeup junkie doesn't think you can!!
ShawnTe P.
I bought this palette from Ulta Beauty the week it debuted on the store online. It came with free shipping so I jumped on it. I am African-American with Medium-Deep Tan skin. This palette transforms into a warm neutral palette on my skin. If I want the colors to be cooler I can always apply a white base.  My test for any palette is to see if I can create work-friendly looks with it. I have been doing that this week. This palette does pass the test for that. The pigments are standard for ABH, where they last until you take them off. The mattes are super soft and buttery but they do have a lot of fallout. I recommend not using a fluffy brush because it will produce kick back and more fall out. Use a falt (packing) eyeshadow brush. If you must use a fluffy brush, then swirl once and dab the brush in the pan to pick up the shadow shavings. This will prevent a lot of waste.

The shimmers are coarser. You really should be using a flat eyeshadow brush with them. If your eyes are sensitive to glitter then I suggest using a thicker or creamier primer/base before applying the shimmers as you will feel some discomfort.

You can use both the mattes and shimmers wet or dry. Of course, you know the mattes will appear intensely pigmented and the shimmers will become foil-like.

I will update this review with the work-friendly looks I created using this palette when I am on the app.
Oliwia P.
Chicago
This is a great palette for people who enjoy using cool toned shades in their make up. It can be used to create many looks - from soft pastel look to more dramatic ones with berry tones.

Norvina palette contains of 14 eyeshadows ranging from neutral to berry tones, includes matte, duo chromes and metalic eyeshadows.

The eyeshadows are easy to work with and have high pigmentation without fall outs. A little bit of eyeshadow on the brush goes a long way and these are buildable. The consistency of these eyeshadows is buttery soft and it does not require a lot of time to blend them.

It is a very travel friendly palette as it contains a large mirror.
Jennifer C.
Tewksbury, MA
I had not been so excited over a palette in a real long time; I was excited for multiple reasons too! The first aspect of this palette that caught my attention was the color story. I love purples, especially as if lately. The only downside to purples eyeshadows is that they are one of, if not the, hardest color to create. A lot of the time purples come out patchy, blue-ish, and just not true to pan color. But that’s not the case with this palette, all of the shades in this palette are true to pan color and pigmented. Something that makes this palette different from the other palettes ABH has created is that this palette is half mattes, half shimmers. The mattes are soft, creamy, smooth, and blend like a dream. The shimmers are smooth, no grittiness, pigmented, and have unique shades. I appreciate how this palette is unique - I have palettes with purple color schemes; but the shades Wild Child and such is what makes this palette stand out and not able to find a dupe. This palette is very wearable - you can create soft neutral looks, perfect for everyday and any occasion. You can also easily create colorful, unique eye looks, allowing you to be creative and inspired to try something new! Now a lot of people may be asking and wondering if there is any fall out - the answer is that yes, there is a small amount of fall out when using this palette. Certainly nothing like the infamous Subculture palette, but enough that I would recommend doing your foundation base AFTER doing your eye look first! Or you can put down extra loose powder in your under eye area so you can just wipe it off in the end, or I recommend Shadow Shields!
Adriane N.
Golden, CO
Purchased at: Sephora
Ahhh!! I adore this pallete!! I told my husband that Norvina could seriously be named Adriane!! If I had made one...these would be and are my colors. They are super buttery...glide right onto the lid....major color payoff. Super bendable. I cannot BELIEVE just how BEAUTIFUL these colors were IN PERSON when I received in the mail ( I purchased as it just launched and had not been in Sephora in a few weeks so I had not seen wuth my own eyeballs. 👀) ha! Totally recommend you buy for yourself, as a gift, for your professional kit..... It is Anazing Super Gorgeous, I am out of words! 5 SHOOTING Stars!!!
Gemma P.
What’s everyone’s thoughts on this?? I am obsessed 😍
Carrie K.
Is this palette good for green eyes?
Karri P.
Has anyone purchased the ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS Norvina Eyeshadow Palette? What do you think of it?
Sarah E.
Okatie, SC
Do you think that this is worth the price?
Liz V.
Tulare, CA
ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS Norvina Eyeshadow Palette Vs Anastasia Beverly Hills Subculture Eyeshadow Palette ???